• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
So, a while ago, I was bored, and drew this.

MEpyG.png

Today my friend sends me this:

It is awesome. <3

It's now the background of SherclopPones (Friendship is Witchcraft) channel. Cool stuff.

blamite

Was this posted anywhere else? If not then it means that the FiW creator must be browsing this thread :D
The friend who made it posted it on Tumblr, and Griffin from FiW saw it there. Crazy, I saw this yesterday and it totally freaked me out. :lol

Welp, there goes any chance of season 3.

*rimshot
Please, if Valve were in charge of this we'd only have the opening two-parter.

On an unrelated note, I saw a topic in Off-Topic where Ookami-Kun said it was or recently was his 24th birthday. So, happy birthday!

Oh, and I heard that April 4th was also some "Shadow Hog" bloke's 24th birthday, but pffft, who's heard of him?

Chuck

Still without luck
Please, if Valve were in charge of this we'd only have the opening two-parter.

On an unrelated note, I saw a topic in Off-Topic where Ookami-Kun said it was or recently was his 24th birthday. So, happy birthday!

Oh, and I heard that April 4th was also some "Shadow Hog" bloke's 24th birthday, but pffft, who's heard of him?

Happy Birthday, Shadow Hog! :D

pinkie_pie_party_cat_by_enshou-d390b4m.jpg

You should join the IRC channel some time!. ;)

I'm still strongly considering it; I just need to figure out how to have mIRC connect to both EsperNet and whatever server PonyGAF is on at once.

Moot point right now, though, since I'm moving the computer away from my TV and back to the old computer desk, to make avail of one of my birthday presents: a new monitor (the EVO-approved one with less than a frame of input lag, yay). Which means cleaning the desk. Which will probably happen once I stop playing Discworld on SCUMMVM on my phone.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Reason for Half Life 3 delay confirmed.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/gabe-newell-joins-herd.html#more

Gabe watches too much pony.
This is just so delicious. Think of the drama, and of all the young impressionable minds not yet exposed to the wonder of poni, who will now have their curiosity piqued and try it out.

How much more polarizing can this show get? I am indeed lucky to be a part of such a phenomenon. :)

Also, happy birthday to Shadow Hog and Ookami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom