• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

People have said on his forums lately that he should just put us to the test on kickstarter, at which point all the risk would be gone. Bronies would have to put up or shut up. But Shout Factory doesn't seem to be interested.

THIS. As Kickstart is becoming more popular, this is the route they SHOULD take. I'm not sure if they either don't care or if there is something in their contract that prevents them from doing so...but like you said, it would be the perfect way to test the waters. I would jump on this Day 1.

McNum

THIS. As Kickstart is becoming more popular, this is the route they SHOULD take. I'm not sure if they either don't care or if there is something in their contract that prevents them from doing so...but like you said, it would be the perfect way to test the waters. I would jump on this Day 1.
Slip a link to Equestria Daily and the Kickstarter would be funded in a week or less.

judhudson

I sent Brian a message via Twitter:

JudsonHudson: @BWard028 Hey Brian. You may get this a lot, but is there any chance you guys could do a Kickstarter for a Season Boxset of My Little Pony?

BWard028: @JudsonHudson Sadly, Kickstarter doesn't really work for companies like ours. There are legalities preventing us from taking $ from people.

Edit - more responses:

He notes that he now knows there is enough interested out there for MLP Boxsets - but it appears that they can't get retailers to commit to carry them - but he now is aware the numbers are there.

Bummer. I really wish they could find a way to take numbers on how many folks are interested in a boxset...

Also, WeLoveFine's MLP Contest 3 is now open for voting. Took some time, but went thru and voted for all...

https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=11

Well, then either cut out the letterboxing or put the Hub logo such that it's mostly in the black, with only a little bit overlapping the actual screen... I don't believe I've ever seen the Hub logo positioned in the full-screen HD position when it's coming from the letterboxed SD version of the channel.

McNum

It is quite entertaining, yes. I'd be tempted to join in, except it seems to do just fine without me.

I do take minor offense at the post comparing My Little Pony and Bioware. Because when My Little Pony ends with rainbow colored magic making the problem and/or bad guy go away, it actually makes sense in context.

But I figure that one was better saved for here than there.

i wonder if Gabe is a fan of human ponies

tumblr_m23b35C2hI1qcufvlo1_1280.jpg

Theonik

I like Dash here. AJ's face looks like a guy's a bit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36721284 <-- link to thread

We're getting outnumbered by the haters in there. Send in more troops.
That thread was so entertainingly stupid last night. I still think this is an accurate depiction of most of the haters in this thread:
Qiyre.png

"Get this pony off me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom