• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, now this is awesome. I can't read Japanese, and yet I understand these jokes perfectly.

ibiHvvBQFSGmNP.jpg

I can read English and hoot hoot hoot.

Jintor

Those faces are amazing.

f10c1b38dd1fb237b012a6e1c735fc0c.JPG

e4a16cdddbda93996db521ec81c0d22d.JPG

I know someone said it before, but I love 4-komas that work even without the text. I love Lao Fu Zi too, one of my favourite comics.

old-master-q-lao-fu--520824520.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I knew I recognised it.

Trees' emulation piece:

71235%20-%20artist%3Acrookedtrees%20blood%20DJ_P0n-3%20parody%20vinyl_scratch.png

Couldn't remember off the top of my head if it was Trees who did this or Sweatshirt so I thought I'd ask about both of them :p

So who drew that Applejack? It looks kinda like Trees' style.

I did a quick search on Google and Ponibooru but didn't find any Lego Ponyvilles, so I guess nobody has bothered yet. I imagine building the whole town would require quite a few pieces...

However, I did find this:

There is a project out there I am aware of via the Bloks forum...although unsure if it'll be a pure Lego or 'hybrid' build (meaning other brands...you'd be surprised how well the Smurf sets work for houses!)

With that in mind, even to the Lego purist, the pinks and purples are somewhat limited (The girl sets, however, have alleviated this tremendously!) so we may see them on Customs soon. *remembers seeing a Lego-built Covenant drop pod.*

Yesss more superior Lego
You mean Chinese-manufactured and lower quality then Kreo (Hasbro's brand), Disney and Marvel-taxed bricks? Keep telling yourself! ;p

Why people limit themselves to ONE brand of blocks is astonishing...I do however wished K'Nex actually made good sets again...

judhudson

So I just placed an order at WeLoveFine of $125. Derpy keychain get!

I'm going to have too many pony shirts, I don't know what to do with them all, lol. Picked up 3 Doctor Who shirts (have about all of them now), the Derpy bag which I'll be using for my iPad that I hope to get next month, and then a Pinkie Pie shirt for my friend.

Ugh, stop taking all my money, WLF!

only like a third of it. thought it was funny how it was a giant combo of blocked posts

i'm glad we can start the page off with some love and tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom