• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

tumblr_m2u5324Lzo1r6p9d3o1_1280.png

Theonik

I couldn't tell for sure but vinyl's eyes were red right?
Can't see due to Youtube compression, I'll give you a screenshot though and you can judge by yourself bearing in mind lighting conditions, (likewise she was meant to be yellowish and looked white due to lighting in her first appearance)
7q16f.png

on that picture her eyes are (113, 50, 88) which comes off like purple/magenda. But! There is a general blue filter applied on the frame. If one were to remove that and balance the colour so it matches pinkie's day colour you would probably have something closer to dark red.

Theonik

....works for me lol

also is it just me or does princess always = unicorn pegasus?
It's... Complicated...
By Lauren Faust, the only unicorn+pegasus would be Luna and Celestia. However since she left, the show a new creative lead took her place and now unicorn+pegasus is probably a trait that is shared throughout the royal family, whatever this means.

Xzeon

Banned
Can't see due to Youtube compression, I'll give you a screenshot though and you can judge by yourself bearing in mind lighting conditions, (likewise she was meant to be yellowish and looked white due to lighting in her first appearance)
7q16f.png

on that picture her eyes are (113, 50, 88) which comes off like purple/magenda. But! There is a general blue filter applied on the frame. If one were to remove that and balance the colour so it matches pinkie's day colour you would probably have something closer to dark red.

Shes so beautiful...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
050O8.png

PonyGAF, question if I may.

Now that S2 is over I gotta know if your pony rankings have changed since the last time you did it?

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Twilight continue to stay in my top 3.

While I really didn't care for some directions gone with her this season, rarity stayed at #4, mostly because despite all the other crap she does, there's still Sisterhooves Social. Pinkie has gone down to my least favorite (but still liked) pony, not for any real reason having to do with Pinkie. Applejack has gone up a notch because she's been super adorable this season, and just been more interesting. It's almost a tie between her and Rarity at this point.

Rainbow Dash > Fluttershy > Twilight > Rarity > Applejack > Pinkie Pie

$200

Banned

Now that S2 is over I gotta know if your pony rankings have changed since the last time you did it?

Pinkie Pie = Rainbow Dash > Twilight Sparkle > Applejack > Rarity = Fluttershy

Luna = Discord = Chrysalis > Celestia

Scootaloo > Sweetie Belle > Applebloom

FillerB

Pinkie Pie = Rarity > Twilight Sparkle > Rainbow Dash = Fluttershy > Applejack

Discord => Chrysalis > Celestia >> Luna

Sweetie Belle => Applebloom >> Scootaloo

McNum

I can't remember my pony rankings from before the second season, but I know that wherever Rainbow Dash were, she's higher now. She more or less stole the season, as far as I'm concerned.

I think I had Twilight at the top, but I'm not so sure about that now. Of the Mane 6, she had the least character development in the season until the finale. Which sort of makes sense, as there were fewer Twilight episodes this season, unlike last where she was more or less required to be there for the letter to Celestia. Who, by the way, had a much lesser role in season 2, as well.

It's way harder to make an actual list now. Because the margins have become much smaller. I think I have Luna at number 1, just because of how she pretty much carried her episode so well. But for the rest? Twilight is still high on the list, but she just got company by a lot of the rest. Pinkie Pie could be anywhere depending on the episode. Applejack might still be lower, but she has her moments, too, like in Sisterhooves Social.

Pony ranking is hard now. They're all awesome. I think I'll have to resort to fighting game lingo... Tier list time! (Rankings within any given tier is in any order.)

A: Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy
B: Sweetie Belle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Cherrilee, Big Macintosh
C: Scootaloo

The only pony of either the mane 6 or the crusaders I'm kind of meh about, is Scootaloo. She really needs her own episode soon. If I were to sum up Scootaloo in a picture, it'd be her as the leader of the Rainbow Dash fan club. She needs more than that.

kunonabi

Post S2 Pony rankings

Mane 6
Rarity > Fluttershy > Twilight > Applejack > Rainbow Dash > Pinkie Pie

Order is the same I think. Applejack might have switched with Rainbow Dash. RD have didn't have nearly as many great moments as she did in S1 and Applejack was really entertaining throughout. I still really like all mane 6 ponies though.

My other favorite ponies are that pink and white pony with Fancy Pants and Luna.

brian577

Banned
No change in my mane 6 rankings
Rainbow Dash>Fluttershy>Pinkie Pie>Twilight>Rarity>AJ

Discord>Chrysalis>Nightmare Moon

Crusader rankings have changed
Was

Scootaloo>Applebloom>Sweetie Belle

Now

Sweetie Belle>Applebloom>Scootaloo

Violet_0

Banned

top tier: Pinkie, Rarity
runner-ups: Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Spike
she's okay I guess: Fluttershy
why are you still here : Applejack

CMC ranking: Sweetie Bell > Apple Bloom > Scootaloo

so not really

n8

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not afraid to hit the hard questions. You could even go as far and say that it's changed into a total of 4 lists: Season 1 list, season 2, overall list, CMC list(it could have been 6, but the CMC list hasn't changed at all.)

Season 1
Rarity > Pinkie Pie > Fluttershy > Rainbow Dash > Twilight Sparkle > Applejack​

Season 2
Applejack > Rarity > Twilight Sparkle > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rainbow Dash​

Overall
Rarity > Applejack > Pinkie Pie > Fluttershy > Twilight Sparkle > Rainbow Dash​

CMC
Sweetie Bell > Apple Bloom > Scootaloo​

I'm not afraid to hit the hard questions. You could even go as far and say that it's changed into a total of 4 lists: Season 1 list, season 2, overall list, CMC list(it could have been 6, but the CMC list hasn't changed at all.)

Season 2
Applejack > Rarity > Twilight Sparkle > Pinkie Pie > Fluttershy > Rainbow Dash​

I like how you think.

Just buy the toys and make a stop motion video of them.

>Discord/Chrysalis
>Toys

Pick one.

Rankings:

Last time I posted one/Season 1:

Fluttershy > Rarity > Twilight Sparkle > Rainbow Dash > Pinkie Pie > Applejack

Season 2:

Twilight Sparkle > Rarity > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rainbow Dash > Applejack

Art:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom