• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get that poor filly back to her real family!

And on that note...
hey_i_just_got_a_great_idea_by_equestria_prevails-d4clwa7.jpg

sparkler_and_dinky_by_equestria_prevails-d4f9ejx.jpg

and just to change things up.
stretching_portrait___twilight_by_icaron-d4l94kz.png

blamite

Speaking of Derpy, I haven't seen this posted here yet:

igdNu.png

So Derpy had straight eyes in that one other shot, but in this scene you can see her with normal eyes for a good 10 seconds. Good compromise I think!

Whoa I just watched both seasons over the weekend and finished today.

Welcome me, Brony-GAF!

Anyone have a gif of Pinkie Pie in episode 8 in S2 where she slobbers all over when she says chocolate cake should be rubbed in the face?

blamite

Welcome me, Brony-GAF!

Anyone have a gif of Pinkie Pie in episode 8 in S2 where she slobbers all over when she says chocolate cake should be rubbed in the face?
O73NP.gif

Welcome! I remember marathoning the first season last summer... that was fun. And you're joining us just in time for the painful wait for Season 3! :p

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome me, Brony-GAF!

Welcome!

Here's a house-warming gift, hot off the presses:

U5gSe.gif

Welcome me, Brony-GAF!

Damn, nice. I'm tempted to marathon the series over a weekend at some point. S1 on Saturday, S2 on Sunday.

Prade

Welcome me, Brony-GAF!

Woah, both seasons over the weekend?!?!?! Darkside, you can learn a thing or two from this man. If you're down for some general tom foolery and Celestia bashing, you're more than welcomed to stop by our IRC at!:

#ponyGAF at irc.globalgamers.net:6667

Hope to see you at an actual reasonable time!

No fan of Human Ponies, but that certainly does make Cadance's hair color look much less an eyesore. Pastel works so much better.

Am I the only one who didn't like the colors of her mane much?

Nope, I find it a rather odd color too. Like Daring Do having what looks like Desaturated RD.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I've been waiting for him to make a thread like that
rVHpO.gif

Dude's always bringing this stuff up - it's for the best that he now has somewhere to get it all out. Hope he does okay.

Xzeon

Banned
CHEEZMO™;37235499 said:
I've been waiting for him to make a thread like that
rVHpO.gif

Dude's always bringing this stuff up - it's for the best that he now has somewhere to get it all out. Hope he does okay.

I hope he finds peace in his life.

HNNNNNNGG

I want to feed it candy and hug it.

I would offer help myself but it would be wrong when I'm troubling myself over non-issues and he's gone through so much.

All he needs is someone to talk to, dont matter what your going through dude he just needs some support.

Experimented with the painting tools on the ProCreate iPad app...

7108280117_fdcdb1478c_c.jpg

Oh god what the hell...

And to close out my post.

FhVZu.gif

Goodnight.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Amazing how much they want to wage a war against a man who isn't even in the country anymore and may already be dead, hasn't been seen for about 6 years.

They dont. They want to scam people into funding their neo-christian pseudocult.

Edit: and the occasional coke binge too.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
So since I've been feeling pretty glum lately I got myself an itty bitty Rarity to go with my AJ at the supermarket this evening. I think they're the blind bag models with Twis and Pies still available
but no inferior pegasi
. £2 each, might get them both tomorrow and ship them Spike style.

TwiPie. Twinkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom