• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 17

D0lBzl.jpg

The Cutie Matchmaker Crusaders are back! Cheerilee and Big Mac in the same episode together! Great stuff. Yuuuuup.

Silly Twilight unintentionally (or is it!) leading the CMC down dangerous paths. Oddly enough she was the only one of the Mane Six to show up, I'm okay with this.

The song was really great but that pony in the tubs of jelly was just weird. Sweetie Belle rocked in this episode. I refuse to believe she's actually related to Rarity. She kicked Applejack to the curb and took over as leader, the leader of love. Her mannerisms in this episode were hilarious, OH COME ON indeed.

So are they together now or not? Or is Big Mac forever friend zoned. That ambiguous ending is such a tease. I must know if they are cutie-patootie lovie-dovie honey-bunnies.

Cheerilee is awesome. Big Mac couldn't possibly do any better. She is sweet and charming one second and then dead-panned the next. She's happy being single although she wouldn't mind a special somepony. More Cheerilee would be nice!

Psxphile

I'm all for Lauren getting her own pony (and face it, it'll sell better than the others) but that would mean another alicorn in the line-up. I'm anticipating a rule that discourages alicorns from being submitted.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My Little Pony S2 17

D0lBzl.jpg

The Cutie Matchmaker Crusaders are back! Cheerilee and Big Mac in the same episode together! Great stuff. Yuuuuup.

Silly Twilight unintentionally (or is it!) leading the CMC down dangerous paths. Oddly enough she was the only one of the Mane Six to show up, I'm okay with this.

The song was really great but that pony in the tubs of jelly was just weird. Sweetie Belle rocked in this episode. I refuse to believe she's actually related to Rarity. She kicked Applejack to the curb and took over as leader, the leader of love. Her mannerisms in this episode were hilarious, OH COME ON indeed.

So are they together now or not? Or is Big Mac forever friend zoned. That ambiguous ending is such a tease. I must know if they are cutie-patootie lovie-dovie honey-bunnies.

Cheerilee is awesome. Big Mac couldn't possibly do any better. She is sweet and charming one second and then dead-panned the next. She's happy being single although she wouldn't mind a special somepony. More Cheerilee would be nice!

I loved this episode, and yes, Sweetie Belle kind of stole the show with her adorableness. And she's even adorable when not being a very smart pony.

tTF4f.jpg

"Why won't it fit in the envelope?"

The song was also very, very addicting.

And to be fair, Applebloom and Scootaloo did create the most adorable .gif in the entire series.

nCtxs.gif

n8

Unconfirmed Member
And to be fair, Applebloom and Scootaloo did create the most adorable .gif in the entire series.

Fluttershysmiling.gif of the exercise montage in Hurricane Fluttershy takes that. It might not even bee the most adorable, just most rememberable right now.

GVv9o.gif

I hope this doesn't become a battle of adorable gifs, because that would just be the worst.
THE WORST.
No really, adorable battle go.

ffdgh

sweetie belle's voice cracking how dare you was also hilarious.

and that reminds me...where would the ring go if a earth pony was getting married?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sweetie belle's voice cracking how dare you was also hilarious.

and that reminds me...where would the ring go if a earth pony was getting married?
unless SA is the only married dude in euestria, probably the same place as everyone elses rings: in a closet somewhere.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
This is a link to an amazing cover of the fan song "Pinkie's Brew" from "Friendship is Witchcraft", one of the best things ever to come out of this fandom, in my opinion:

Pinkie's Brew Russian Gipsy Jazz

It's really something when a fan song can be as catchy and well done as any of the ones on the show itself.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
NSFAnyone

Really just bragging about me and Philomeena

There is a disturbing number of pairings with the rock.

And by that, I mean there are any pairings at all.

Also, do the pairing that curve back on themselves mean what I think they mean?
Masturbation?

brian577

Banned
There is a disturbing number of pairings with the rock.

And by that, I mean there are any pairings at all.

Also, do the pairing that curve back on themselves mean what I think they mean?
Masturbation?

My assumption was clones or other forms of duplicates (alt reality, time travel, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom