• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent timing, I was waiting for a buffer post so I didn't DP.

tumblr_m342ygC7Mu1qkvwze.png

tumblr_m342y89AiW1qkvwze.png

tumblr_m342xc2E4X1qkvwze.png

tumblr_m342xu85Gb1qkvwze.png

tumblr_m342y18II71qkvwze.png

tumblr_m342xj0BA91qkvwze.png

http://wolfytails.tumblr.com/post/21880436901/pony-generations-i-finally-finished-them-all-yayy

I really don't hate any episodes. I think at worst, they're just "meh"

I have 3 tiers in order from best to worst

Goddess Tier

-Lesson Zero
-Sisterhooves Social
-A Canterlot Wedding (mostly for Part 2)
-Sweet and Elite
-Hurricane Fluttershy
-Luna Eclipsed

High Tier

-Hearts and Hooves Day
-Baby Cakes
-Super Cider Squeezy 6000
-It's About Time
-Cutie Pox
-Hearth's Warming Eve
-Return of Harmony
-A Friend in Deed
-Putting your Hoof Down
-Family Appreciation Day
-Last Roundup
-Mysterious Mare do Well

Meh Tier
-Secret of My Excess
-Dragon Quest
-MMMystery on the Friendship Express
-May the Best Pet Win
-Read it and Weep
-Ponyville Confidential

Of course, unlike Season 1, I haven't spent a lot of time rewatching episodes, at least not yet, so over the pony drought, my list could change.

Violet_0

Banned
It's about time (unintentional pun alert!) I did this I guess. Rough Estimation of order within each category

Read it and Weep and May the Best Pet Win are criminally low on the list, otherwise it's pretty solid

e: my list from the other thread

(in no particular order yet, I still need to rewatch a couple of episodes)

best:

May the Best Pet Win
Read It and Weep
The Return of Harmony Part 1 & 2
Secret of My Excess

great:

A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2
Ponyville Confidential
Lesson Zero
Hearth's Warming Eve
Luna Eclipsed
The Last Roundup
MMMystery on the Friendship Express

good:

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Hearts and Hooves Day
A Friend in Deed
It's About Time
Hurricane Fluttershy

alright:

Sisterhooves Social
The Cutie Pox
Sweet and Elite
Family Appreciation Day
Putting Your Hoof Down
Dragon Quest

bad:

The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Baby Cakes
A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/116/0/b/queen_duckface_by_mini_deus-d4xmk3f.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

oh, I might use that

Xzeon

Banned
https://www.facebook.com/mylittlepony/app_349880465062753

The design your own pony toy contest has begun!

Time to get your OC's in Artistic Ponygaf!

Also includes a free trip to Comic-Con.

This was in the rules: "The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in another contest or been exhibited, displayed publicly or posted on line or used anywhere else."

So I dont know how strict their gonna be on this, since that rules out basically every OC pony ever made.

Also here is what you win: "Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to San Diego, CA. Trip package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to San Diego, CA; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the San Diego Comic-Con 2012 preview night on July 11, 2012; two (2) tickets to San Diego Comic-Con 2012 on July 12, 2012; and $1,220 spending money. Winner must travel on July 11, 2012 and July 13, 2012, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure."

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Just went to the supermarket for Twi and Pie, I only need Fluttershy and Dash now. There were far less toys there than on Tuesday night and I managed to get through the self service checkout undetected... True ninja.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 21

eBgqtl.jpg

No wonder why Spike gets so little screen time, let alone an entire episode built around him. Evidently there really isn't a whole lot to work with.

They should have focused the entire episode on Crackle. Now there is an awesome dragon. The rest of the cameo dragons were pretty meh. Completely uninteresting and uninspired, just like the episode itself.

Cheerilee

No wonder why Spike gets so little screen time, let alone an entire episode built around him. Evidently there really isn't a whole lot to work with.

They should have focused the entire episode on Crackle. Now there is an awesome dragon. The rest of the cameo dragons were pretty meh. Completely uninteresting and uninspired, just like the episode itself.

Spike is half pony. He won the dragons' respect not by proving his pure lineage, but by exceeding a dragon's physical toughness limitations, which is the exact opposite of proving his pure lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom