• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's any way they'd let the show last TOO long. The series is still about selling toys.

I'd say the best bet would be maybe 2 more seasons tops, then reboot it Korra style (man I still need to watch TLA). Get DHX Media and all the same crew and make a new series with a new "mane cast" in the same styling as FiM maybe set 1000 years later with Twilight as a new princess and mentor.

At the very very least, I hope we get a proper ending and not just a random episode and that's that. But I'm sure we will as the Hub network has been really supportive of the show and its fanbase. I personally would love to see a touching scene with the ponies addressing the audience like the Brave and the Bold or Toonami did.

Xzeon

Banned
NEW ANIMATED VERSION

Ot8Ut.gif

Xzeon

Banned
Please tell me you're FabulousRarity and not the person dressed up as Spike XD

I am the guy who found a funny picture on Tumblr and whored it for Reddit fame and karma.

I am the best.

I do wish I was Morphsuit Spike though, cuz that is the best cosplay of all time.

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko4_250.gif

• 15 years from now there is a MLP FiM movie in the style of The Smurfs/Alvin and the Chipmunks that features a “Brony” as the male human lead.
  • “Brought to you by Dreamworks Studios and Twentieth Century Fox…”
  • “This Summer, get ready, because this movie will make you… A little hoarse!”
  • CGI Applejack yells “Yeehaw!” and shitty licensed pop rock music starts playing
  • Various scenes of the ponies messing up human stuff and the chubby male lead looking exasperated while toilet paper flies across his face or something
  • Dash makes a terrible pun
  • Music stops
  • She looks straight at the camera for 2 seconds and then says “…What? It’s 20% cooler!” While making the dreamworks face
  • “But can these ponies… Help their friend find true love?”
  • Cue generic blonde actress as female love interest, way out of male lead’s league
  • Trailer ends with ponies running through new york or whatever big city the movie is set in
  • bronies go nuts and claim it as the greatest event since Past Sins got adapted into show canon

i would watch this on opening day :(

My Little Pony S2 22

Have I ever told you guys I hate Fluttershy? Because screw Fluttershy. I'll give her credit though, she manages to top herself in awfulness as the series progresses which I figure would be hard to do. In this episode she manages to be useless and her typical woe is me, the world is against me persona.

The episode itself is actually pretty decent once you scrub away Fluttershy from it.

In this episode Rainbow Dash is a boss like usual, with all that guts and leadership. All the Pegasi work together for a cause but Fluttershy can't even bother to muster up a morsel of courage until the very end. It takes every bit of coaxing and prodding by RD, Twilight, every other pony in ponyville, and all of Fluttershy's friends for her (they even give her a pointless training montage) to even bother trying to help out and fly.

I suppose all the other ponies should be faulted for even counting on Fluttershy in the first place. Since it would have taken truly a miracle to get anything out of her in the first place. They should have just let her run away and cry for the rest of the episode like they did at the beginning Dragon Quest.

Which is more than what that Wonderbolt pegasi did. Way to be a jerk there and just stand and watch. But if that pegasus helped out then Fluttershy wouldn't even had to waste her time in the first place. I guess her business manager wouldn't approve or something.

Dashie_aj_brohoof.jpg

I just get tired of having the same damn "Fluttershy overcoming her fears" episode over and over and over again. It was fun in Dragonshy, not so much the next 5 times they decided to recycle that basic plot element. It was one of the reasons I liked Putting Your Hoof Down- at least we got to see FS starring in something other than her most obvious narrative arc.

Dash got exactly one of her low hanging fruit episodes- overcoming her self-doubt to fulfill her athletic potential- and it was one of the best in the series, but they don't need to repeat that plotline again. It should be the same with FS.

38769_414029961546_38927876546_4706793_5183088_n.jpg

Found this on Taras Facebook fan page.

Stan Lee is a playa haha.

I'm not a fan of this. Not at all. I love Stan Lee. My passion for what I can never have burns so brightly however. In hindsight the new Mary Jane is taking a picture with Stan the Janitor. So I allow it.

/MESOJELLY

Dashie_aj_brohoof.jpg

I just get tired of having the same damn "Fluttershy overcoming her fears" episode over and over and over again. It was fun in Dragonshy, not so much the next 5 times they decided to recycle that basic plot element. It was one of the reasons I liked Putting Your Hoof Down- at least we got to see FS starring in something other than her most obvious narrative arc.

Dash got exactly one of her low hanging fruit episodes- overcoming her self-doubt to fulfill her athletic potential- and it was one of the best in the series, but they don't need to repeat that plotline again. It should be the same with FS.

2gwqP.jpg

Yandere love <3

tumblr_m3bm5v3JLp1rtcn4ko1_1280.jpg

Got this cute plushie at ACen last weekend. I found out that the Twilight plushie of this color is only one of five that'll ever be made due to the artist not being able to find any more fabric of the lavender color that makes Twilight's coat color. I'm glad I didn't hesitate to buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom