• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prade

I'm now an official member!

8750+-+animated+dancing+luna+moon.gif

Water cooler is in the lobby, bathroom is down the corridor and here's your cubicle. Well... Welcome aboard! Now get to posting Celestia bashing and questionable art! Oh, and don't forget about r34 Fridays.

Theonik

Water cooler is in the lobby, bathroom is down the corridor and here's your cubicle. Well... Welcome aboard! Now get to posting Celestia bashing and questionable art! Oh, and don't forget about r34 Fridays.
Are you trying to get him killed? How inconsiderate of you.

brian577

Banned
Something I want to bring up that I've noticed on a lot of other boards. The near constant demonizing of Merryweather Williams. Sometimes I think people are so biased against her that they can't properly judge her episodes.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Something I want to bring up that I've noticed on a lot of other boards. The near constant demonizing of Merryweather Williams. Sometimes I think people are so biased against her that they can't properly judge her episodes.

I didn't really have any problems with her episodes except for "Mare Do Well" for it's out of character portrayals. "Hearths Warming Eve" could have been better, but was fun. "Dragon Quest" and "Putting Your Hoof Down" were both solid episodes.

$200

Banned
I didn't really have any problems with her episodes except for "Mare Do Well" for it's out of character portrayals. "Hearths Warming Eve" could have been better, but was fun. "Dragon Quest" and "Putting Your Hoof Down" were both solid episodes.

I would say "Putting Your Hoof Down" is pretty out of character with way too many jerks in Ponyville than usual.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I would say "Putting Your Hoof Down" is pretty out of character with way too many jerks in Ponyville than usual.

To be fair, those were one off characters we don't see again, and not established characters. And it makes Ponyville seem more "real" by not having a town full of nothing but sunshine and happiness.

I think quite a few people in the fandom need to take a step back and realize that they're talking about cartoon ponies.

If you're not having fun watching mlp, you're doing it wrong.

blamite

I haven't personally encountered that, but considering her non-Mare Do Well episodes are all in the good/great range, any hate against her personally is totally unjustified.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I think quite a few people in the fandom need to take a step back and realize that they're talking about cartoon ponies.

If you're not having fun watching mlp, you're doing it wrong.

Cartoon ponies are serious business bro.

I do feel like she was the weakest writer of Season 2. But I don't hate her. I have seen the hate for her on Ponibooru though.

Speaking of Ponibooru, just found these, Tabitha St Germain is delightfully nuts

More Fluttershy?
e43.gif

I'm not really a fan of shipping, but this is just too adorable.

As for Fluttershy, lesee what I've gotten from Ponibooru from the past few days

Xzeon

Banned
Tara is a class act. Amazing! Can't find the message she recorded though, is it up somewhere?

And welcome Rhomega!

Oh you wanted to hear her original message, guess its not on Twitter.

Cuz her episodes are terrible. Mare Do Well is the worst ep of the entire show.

The Christmas ep was ok, the Spike ep was p good, didnt like Fluttershy having a psychotic break and ripping her friends apart or Pinkie and Raritys ideas of what it means to be assertive, didnt like that Fluttershy should have paid the bull guy but didnt saying that his methods didnt work when it was just herself taking things way too far.

Her episodes range from fucking horrible to pretty decent, I think she deserves any hate she gets cuz shes the weakest writer on the show.

Violet_0

Banned
didn't like "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" much (it was by no means terrible though), loved "Hearth's Warming Eve" after the second viewing, thought that "Putting Your Hoof Down" was okay (she didn't write the story) and "Dragon Quest" is a pretty fun episode

I didn't know the fandom hated her (who care about them anyway) and I don't really get it either.

Xzeon

Banned
So that warrants hate?

Ok, I dont really "hate" her literally, I just think shes not as good as everyone else and dont care for her.

If people are like "she sucks" I think thats fine, people can express their dislike, but if anyone seriously hates her, like sends her hate mail or death threats or something then yeah thats too far.

Xzeon

Banned
know what i do when people spam my feed with shit i dont wanna see?
remove them.

Maybe he does, he gets a shit ton of people following him though so its prolly a pain to sift through all the people and maintain it.

The life of an internet reviewer is a tough one, not for the faint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom