• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

for 2 weeks.

ok.

pinkie_pie___forever_by_zjarcal-d3j3umc.gif

judhudson

For the artists in this thread - if you use an iPad for your artwork, care to post what tools that you use? I'm trying to draw in the style of the show (smooth, straight lines)...which I take it most people draw using vectors. Any good paint apps that allows for vector lines? Trying to draw straight lines by hand is really difficult for me.

LuffyZoro

For the artists in this thread - if you use an iPad for your artwork, care to post what tools that you use? I'm trying to draw in the style of the show (smooth, straight lines)...which I take it most people draw using vectors. Any good paint apps that allows for vector lines? Trying to draw straight lines by hand is really difficult for me.

Well, I don't believe anyone else here draws on an iPad. I don't even think anyone here uses vectors since Myke switched over to SAI.

Honestly, most ponyartists don't draw using vectors. It just takes practice to get those smooth, smooooooth lines.

judhudson

Well, I don't believe anyone else here draws on an iPad. I don't even think anyone here uses vectors since Myke switched over to SAI.

Honestly, most ponyartists don't draw using vectors. It just takes practice to get those smooth, smooooooth lines.

Darn :( My problem is I have a little shakiness in my hands, so no matter how hard I practice, I can't hold anything absolutely still :/ Figured there would be something I could use that would help out.

LuffyZoro

Darn :( My problem is I have a little shakiness in my hands, so no matter how hard I practice, I can't hold anything absolutely still :/ Figured there would be something I could use that would help out.

Well, you certainly can use vectors, and some do. It'll just take longer, and I fell like it's harder to get original poses and pictures with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom