• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren870

I was never 100% fond of Pod People, but it is a must watch as its referenced in so many other episodes. "Trumpy! You can do Magic things!"

They must reference pod people in about 10 other episodes.

I'll have to give it another watch

Tobor

Pod People is easily one of the best episodes they ever did. It's dead on riffing and great skits throughout. It helps that the movie is batshit insane and goofy as all get out.

"Trumpy! You can do stupid things!"
"It stinks!"
"Potatoes."
"McCloud!"

Darren870

Yea, ill have to give it another watch again. It has been about 10 years since I've watched it. However, once watching it just hearing all those riffs you just quoted in other episodes made it so hilarious.

HylianTom

Banned
When Tom starts singing "It's been seven hours.." it makes me grin like a fool every time.

God, how I loved this episode..

(and here comes the song; gotta get my hanky)(*sniff*)

The best episode of the entire show followed by the best episode of the entire show. This is an amazing double header.

Seriously these two are top 5 easily and probably my top two.

Sanjuro

You want to raise $5 million, why

Today, our guest keeps his pizza warm for days on end. Was subjected to experiments in the...not...to distant future. Did he mention that he cried? He found his love on...the...Satellite of Love. Ladies and gentlemen...Mike Nelson.

Tansut

This double feature is absolutely fascinating.

Fascinating.jpg

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Yah I finally went for the Blu-Ray level too. 9 (maybe 12) episodes for $225 isn't terrible. This will be the first time you can get a full season set of MST3K.

edit: Cool, they're reshowing Pod People for those who missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom