• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

captainpat

Wow, you know Sasuke's goofed bad when even Naruto is like "what the fuck man!".

I'm gonna give him one last benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't willingly have sex with Karin so there's probably something else a foot.

lol Evil double trolled us ;)))

well at least Sasuke calls Sakura his wife

Edit: Or could that also be a ruse in order to fool Sarada

Damn, I didn't even think about that. Sarada was present at the time.

Sauce may just be the asshole for the ages here. I'm guessing at this point she was made the same way Shin was with Karin and Sasuke's DNA to make some super Senju/Uchiha badass kid.

Lmao that new thread title.

It could be that Suigetsu made a mistake. But that looked like hair and all three of those characters have very different hair colors. What might really be driving home the honesty of the revalation is Sakura's talk about genes.

Yeah I don't think there was a mistake, I think Sakura's gonna pull the big damn heroes with the "I raised you so you're my kid" speech after doing something fucking awesome like punching through an army of dudes and Sarada's gonna accept the Talk no Jutsu.

aly

Lmao that new thread title.

lol at the new thread title

well it can all stile be a ruse..... it could be Sasuke's dna used or maybe Karin had even Sakura's dna

It could be that Suigetsu made a mistake. But that looked like hair and all three of those characters have very different hair colors. What might really be driving home the honesty of the revalation is Sakura's talk about genes.

then again you would think that Suigetsu would have all of team Taka's dna in their database

also did you guys see how angry Sakura got at Shin when he said parenthood was only about merging two dnas together

;))))

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
us3U76.jpg

So Psycho Mantis, what do you think of the latest development?

I don't think we can count Yamcha out of the running of top L taker yet though, there's a new DB series coming.

Sakura holds the crown now but they could reveal in Super that Yamcha's been out of work and on disability after all the jobbing he's done and had to take a loan from Bulma to make ends meet, and to pay it off he's been working as a janitor in Capsule Corp. and one night while making the rounds he caught Bulma and Vegeta going at it in an unused office.

dani_dc

I don't think we can count Yamcha out of the running of top L taker yet though, there's a new DB series coming.

Sakura holds the crown now but they could reveal in Super that Yamcha's been out of work and on disability after all the jobbing he's done and had to take a loan from Bulma to make ends meet, and to pay it off he's been working as a janitor in Capsule Corp. and one night while making the rounds he caught Bulma and Vegeta going at it in an unused office.

And yet that still sounds like an improvement over Sakura.

also team Taka barely aging

Karin looks more like Sarada in this recent pic then Sakura ever did
juSluAP.png

I am also disappointed that Naruto didn't interact more with his only clan mate in the world

well at least he might have Sarada now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inb4 Karin was an experiment using Sasuke's cells or some shit and that's why it's a match which might also explain why Karin is so attached to the sauce.

Right Kishi? Right.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE DENIAL IS REAL ON TUMBLR

Maddocks

it's almost sad to know this is such a swerve. The DNA will be sasukes, so that's why it matched. It's a real... come on kimish, you really think people going to fall for that?

but man Sasuke, you trying to play games but you screwed up and got the side chick pregnant, smh. Had to drop the kid off with the wife and run away.

regardless if she is or isn't

their resemblance is uncanny..... makes all those silly Sarada pink haired photshops look like a joke
"FUCK THE WOMAN THAT RAISED ME BY HERSELF! SHE'S NOT GENETICALLY RELATED TO ME!!!"

well she is a kid who just got emotionally hit hard

she'll regret what she said later but currently it is reasonable for a child to go ballistic for being (potentially) lied to

Yado

Um....Sasuke took Karin's kid & gave it to someone else and she's just at another facility trucking along? What would the explanation for that be?

aly

Um....Sasuke took Karin's kid & gave it to someone else and she's just at another facility trucking along? What would the explanation for that be?

Sakura can't have kids. Karin can't be with Sasuke and will never love again, but is willing to do the couple a favor. The secrecy would still be dumb, but everyone except Sasuke comes out looking better with that explanation.

Top Bottom