• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

but what if this dna test turns out to be 100% true

tumblr_npr5tgK6db1sl24cuo1_1280.jpg

what if :eek:

Yado

It is the only reasonable explanation I can think of for why Karin would be alive and not around her kid. That's if we are to fully believe that this DNA test is correct with no mistakes.

You don't think it's more reasonable that she was created in a lab? Probably an experiment Sasuke wanted to put out of it's misery that Sakura decided to keep and raise?

Averon

Aside from the hilarious Sarada drama, I like how Orochimaru outright admits doing illegal human experiments and Naruto and Sasuke are like, "whatevs"

aly

You don't think it's more reasonable that she was created in a lab? Probably an experiment Sasuke wanted to put out of it's misery that Sakura decided to keep and raise?

I could see that , but that's boring. I want more drama in my baby mama chronicles. Then at the end, we find out she is a lab clone made from Itachi DNA and Karin. It would be the ultimate swerve/ troll move.

You gotta admit this is the most fun this manga has been in over 3 years.

lol where you not here for the finale.....oh man what a time. It was a roller coaster for sure, the reactions, the meltdowns. So glad I got to experience that. I don't think something like that will ever happen again.

so uh

why is Orochimaru still alive?

How does one kill Orochimaru would be a better question.

Well, they decided to keep her, why let her get killed now? Honestly sasuke taking a couple pojectiles to the back means nothing in light of the way he's handled (or hasn't) handled things with his daughter.

I'm going to entertain you with your little "theory". Sasuke wants to put her out of misery and yet allows her to live and then saves her.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Yes I'm sure him using his body to protect her despite having susanoo means nothing.....

Yado

How does one kill Orochimaru would be a better question.

I'm going to entertain you with your little "theory". Sasuke wants to put her out of misery and yet allows her to live and then saves her.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Yes I'm sure him using his body to protect her despite having susanoo means nothing.....

I meant he may have wanted to get rid of the experiment as a baby, not as she is now.

Yado

So what, they got hold of Sasuke's sperm? Why would he call her his daughter?

Do you really think Sasuke would get with Karin.....
tumblr_inline_ney0y0yCLi1s0itm5.jpg

I doubt you'd need sperm to clone someone in the Narutoverse. He's calling her his daughter because that's what Sakura is raising her as?

edit:
You don't see the signifigance of the conversation between Shin and Sakura about the way both of them chose to treat the clones in their possesion?

I doubt you'd need sperm to clone someone in the Narutoverse. He's calling her his daughter because that's what Sakura is raising her as?

edit:
You don't see the signifigance of the conversation between Shin and Sakura about the way both of them chose to treat the clones in their possesion?

Elaborate? Sarada is a clone of who? Shin was a special case.

What Sakura says is incredibly important.....its what this entire gaiden is about iirc.

Amikami

Banned
Based on Sakura's conversation with Shin, It's very possible Sarada is biologically not Sakura's but I also feel it's pretty likely just another ruse. Who the hell trust Suigetsu to give a DNA test? Didn't he say he thought that the sample was Karin's from when she was a baby or did I read a bad translation. "Thought" It's probably just Sasuke Sarada just got matched to. Why is Sasuke's DNA on Karin's desk. It's Karin. Just a thought. Kinda hope the kid is Karin's though. Would be an interesting twist. Not sure how Sasuke's gunna come out looking by the end of this. lol.

Getting punked into saving this guy's life by a group of children, married a guy and hasn't seen him in a decade (dude can't even recognize his kid so yeah, no excuses there) and she's been keeping the truth of her kid's linage to herself, resulting in this lil cluster fuck.

Sakura ... she truly is the Yamcha.

phaze

So what, they got hold of Sasuke's sperm? Why would he call her his daughter?

Do you really think Sasuke would get with Karin.....
tumblr_inline_ney0y0yCLi1s0itm5.jpg

Didn't stop him from biting her every chance he got ! And that was even before she got upgrades in the look department.

Will laugh if the thing Suigetsu found in desk was Sarada's appendix or umbilical cord. That's another level of cray cray.

slash3584

hahaha oh god this is great xD

While this is probably a red herring it has started to make a lot of people really nervous.

Can't wait for the reveal that Orochimaru is really just an inmortal japanese version of Maury.

Kain

This is the funniest shit ever.

Hey Yamato, long time no see, how goes your job of standing around looking old go?

Hey Juugo and Suigetsu, what's up with being Orochimaru's butlers for almost two decades now?

Hey Oroch... never mind, he is awesome and he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

But let's introduce two minutes DNA tests to the plot because why not?

Fox318

Yamcha was at least awesome in Dragonball.

When was Sakura ever awesome?

She had like so few stories

• Laughing at naruto for not having parents
  • Not caring about Naruto and chasing Sakura
  • Being useless in the battlefield
  • Ino fight where she gets her ass beat
  • Fake Neji
  • Plot to kill/join a mass murderer and failing

kewlmyc

What was the thing that Suigetsu used for Karen on the DNA test? Hair or some sort of nerve? If it's hair, then it should of been red, so it would have been Karen's. I don't think Suigetsu is dumb enough to see a piece of black hair in Karen's drawer and think it's hers.

If Sakura isn't Sarada's biological mother, then this might be some of the best potential character development for her. It's still funny though.

It's Naruto's reaction to the Sarada reveal that makes me question this. Naruto functions as a self insert. If there needs to be a jutsu explanation, it's Naruto who doesn't know anything. In this situation, his first reaction is to think that Sasuke committed adultery.

I could accept Kishimoto making Sarada an adopted daughter of Sakura's, but there's no way Kishimoto is going to make Sasuke into a cheating husband, despite the new thread title.

Syntsui

Yamcha was at least awesome in Dragonball.

When was Sakura ever awesome?

She had like so few stories

• Laughing at naruto for not having parents
  • Not caring about Naruto and chasing Sakura
  • Being useless in the battlefield
  • Ino fight where she gets her ass beat
  • Fake Neji
  • Plot to kill/join a mass murderer and failing
Sazori.

Top Bottom