• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

So about the spoilers

Evil said that
she was trolling and that she expected the chapter to be out by now

the coded stuff is legit though..... this is the first time she trolled in her post so I don't know why she decided to do it now

that or she is trolling that she is trolling to make some people gain composure again before the chapter is released with the big drop

Evil
"Not really, it's just a boring chapter, they meet up with Yamato and meet Oro, Juugo, and Suigetsu and ask about Shin. He's just some ninja who looked up to Itachi, but he was special in that he doesn't reject transplants, so they could put anything in him. That's why they could combine his arm with Danzou, the Sharingans, and Hashirama."

ffdgh

So it was a lie? Good...but it was hilarious seeing the fandom spiral into madness for a sec.
KuGsj.gif

Khezu

Suigetsu is still a fun character.

Karin is alive.

Oro got away with everything and still does what he does.

Uncle Naruto has to deal with all this nonsense.
Who is now more related to Sarada then Sakura.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It just occurred to me, Karen is exactly the type of crazy chick that would definitely keep a locket of the Sause's hair.

Even so, the reactions to this will be glorious.

Amikami

Banned
Holy shit. I just don't even know.

I'm getting tired of all this tension. Theres still obviously a lot missing from the story. Kinda wish Kishi would let this resolve already because I'm tense as shit. Sarada deserves a good outrage at this point.

Village

Sakura takes the L again. Amazing.

Naruto is still a better father to Sarada than Sasuke is.

Sasuke seemed like he gave up being a dad so his daughter didn't have to deal with any of the crap he did. Or at least tried, he's not perfect, but that something.

Suigetsu is still a fun character.

Karin is alive.

Oro got away with everything and still does what he does.

Uncle Naruto has to deal with all this nonsense.
Who is now more related to Sarada then Sakura.

If someone commits crime, and they die, do you charge them when they come back?

Top Bottom