• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Nightbird

This is why i love this Spinn-Off!

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HOOOOLY CRAP.

EPIC double troll by Evil.

Guess Sarada is some sort of clone or something like that then! Damn.

ffdgh

No seriously...this drama is delicious. Lol at suigetsu exiting stage left as quick as possible. GL with that naruto since sasuke isn't gonna handle it.

Also orochimaru sure is looking....uhh....

ffdgh

so does this mean sarada has the most insane genetics now?

along with bolt and his sis...

lets see, karin's sensing abilities(maybe) charka chains(maybe), sharingan, and possibly sakura's medical knowledge...girl is a ticking time bomb at this point lol.

Oh and ofcourse...rinnegan possibly.

I haven't really been following, what's the glorious trolling?

Sarada (previously known to be Sasuke and Sakura's biological daughter) was just revealed to be Karin's biological daughter, presumably with Sasuke but they didn't specify.

It would mean Sarada is OP as fuck since she's literally Uzumaki + Uchiha. That would make Rinnegan a lock, at the minimum.

That's true, didn't even think about that. Unless Bolt somehow gets the Tenseigan due to the events of The Last with Hinata, she's gonna beat the bricks off him in a power match.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I haven't really been following, what's the glorious trolling?

Evil spoilered what happens in the chapter, people are going crazy since it IS crazy, like damn it's crazy!

But then she said that nahhhh, it's nothing like that, I was just joking guys, it's just a boring chapter.

And now the chapter is out, turned out the initial crazy spoiler IS true after all!

That woman is, as her name correctly states, EVIL. Epic Double Troll, LOL.

FZZ

Banned
My money is on Karin was a surrogate or Karin's DNA was actually Sakura's

Everyone calling Sasuke a scumbag was fucking great tho

Wtf at Naruto just letting Oro roam free all this time and do whatever he wants. Dude is constantly doing mad illegal shit, just admitted to human experimentation, take his ass in Naruto.

Of course it was, but this is still fucking hilarious.

But Sasuke has black hair. Suigetsu should know the difference.

Also, if Sarada is Sakura's baby, wouldn't Naruto know, since Sakura would have been visibly pregnant? Was she (and Sasuke) out of the village for almost a year?

But Sasuke has black hair. Suigetsu should know the difference.

Also, if Sarada is Sakura's baby, wouldn't Naruto know, since Sakura would have been visibly pregnant? Was she (and Sasuke) out of the village for almost a year?

Both good points. Karin's hair is bright red so I don't think even Suigetsu's enough of a goof to mess that up, especially since he has the knowledge to run an impromptu DNA test in the first place.

And Naruto would have seen Sakura pregnant, she's his actual best friend (not the Sauce like Kishi keeps insisting). Unless she left the village for a time which is possible but not likely since she had her own hospital to run, he would have seen her so I'm guessing she never showed signs of it if Naruto's immediately believing the test.

balgajo

Man, I hope she is really Karin's daughter even if a injected Sasuke's sperm. If not I think that Kishi is being very dishonest with the readers in order to create buzz.

lol
I always saw that picture but never realized the microphones are from brazilian channels.

aly

Somebody help me. This is all too much. Sakura taking them L's.

Edit: Orochimaru looks less creepy and more attractive.

phaze

Kishi redeemed.

Suigetsu best character.

The twist will be that Suigetsu is still an idiot and screwed up the test, right?

Unfortunately.

Though I don't know, with the conversation from Sakura&Shin about genetics, we might be heading into the "genes don't matter, you cared for me so you're my real mother" territory.

Wtf at Naruto just letting Oro roam free all this time and do whatever he wants. Dude is constantly doing mad illegal shit, just admitted to human experimentation, take his ass in Naruto.

Worse than 3rd Hokage.

lol wont be surprised if suigetsu fucked up on the dna test.

also picture of the new big bad villain for the movie.http://i.imgur.com/Bu3qf84.jpg

I guess Shin is just a stop-gap until the movie. Assuming that's a man in that image, he appears to be part of Kaguya's clan; maybe even husband. I'm guessing he is the reason she was building an army. If he has the same amount of power as Kaguya, but is actually a competent fighter, he could probably beat Naruto and Sasuke in their current states.

Top Bottom