• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

R.D.Blax

What was the thing that Suigetsu used for Karen on the DNA test? Hair or some sort of nerve? If it's hair, then it should of been red, so it would have been Karen's. I don't think Suigetsu is dumb enough to see a piece of black hair in Karen's drawer and think it's hers.

If Sakura isn't Sarada's biological mother, then this might be some of the best potential character development for her. It's still funny though.

Someone in another forum thought it was an umbilical chord and given Suigestu word, I'm inclined to agree.

god darn it saskue
frBAang.png

and why isn't orich in an extreme locked down prison?!

Am I too late for the party?

nigeria-celebration.gif

KISHI REDEEMED YOU DAWG

Hahaha epic trolling by Evil. This roller coaster, man. It's unbelievable.

Also, Karin is so hot now that I actually think Sasuke would do that. lol

And Suigetsu da man is still hilarious hahaha Dude needs to be a regular character.

Calvero

Banned
Both good points. Karin's hair is bright red so I don't think even Suigetsu's enough of a goof to mess that up, especially since he has the knowledge to run an impromptu DNA test in the first place.

And Naruto would have seen Sakura pregnant, she's his actual best friend (not the Sauce like Kishi keeps insisting). Unless she left the village for a time which is possible but not likely since she had her own hospital to run, he would have seen her so I'm guessing she never showed signs of it if Naruto's immediately believing the test.

that would be Shikamaru :p

ghstwrld

if Karin is the baby mama, when is Salad-sis conceived? before his romantic relationship with Sakura? is Sauce community peen?

kishi pls

ffdgh

Well, at least Sasuke called Sakura his wife. That's huge for Sasuke to admit that.

By the way, Sarada is Uchiha+Uzumaki that's an upgrade. And she might be related to Boruto as he also has Uzumaki blood. Hehe.

Now we continue hiashi's master plan and hook up boruto and sarada for a complete sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan, and tenseigan combo.

PaulBizkit

Well, at least Sasuke called Sakura his wife. That's huge for Sasuke to admit that.

By the way, Sarada is Uchiha+Uzumaki that's an upgrade. And she might be related to Boruto as he also has Uzumaki blood. Hehe.

Did Karin have Uzumaki blood or she was just a clan member?

Btw, we don't know if Salad's dna was matched to Karin's. That crazy
girl
must have had a Sasuke sample so she can clone him.

This manga is starting to get interesting again.

Yado

Did Karin have Uzumaki blood or she was just a clan member?

Btw, we don't know if Salad's dna was matched to Karin's. That crazy
girl
must have had a Sasuke sample so she can clone him.

This manga is starting to get interesting again.

Well she has the chains like Kushina and the red hair

Furyous

That hair Karin's desk came from Sasuke so this is a non issue. Remember Karin was a known Sasuke stalker. Sarada gets the emo slapped out of her by Sakura when she sees her.

celsowmbr

Banned
1- Sarada could be a genetic experiment with genes of Sasuke and Karin ... To merge Uchiha and Uzumaki's powers

2- Kishi may be willing to show his personal opinion about cloning (Sheep Dolly born in 1997, the same year the first Naruto one-shot)

3- Could be a mistake, and the DNA is from Sasuke:

tumblr_inline_npsbfy7Yiq1rpf3nx_540.jpg

I don't see why people keep saying "Oh Karin just had some of Sauce's DNA so it came out wrong". That wouldn't show that she was the mother, only that Sasuke was the father. Them explicitly stating " Yep Karin is your mother" means her DNA is in there. Whether it's natural (which Sauce is enough of a dick to do, let's be honest) or if someone took Karin and Sauce's genes and created her (which is also likely given the heavy genetic talk), the fact remains that she's the product of Sasuke and Karin unless Kishi pulls some major next level Metal Gear shenanigans to show otherwise.

Didn't stop him from biting her every chance he got ! And that was even before she got upgrades in the look department.

Will laugh if the thing Suigetsu found in desk was Sarada's appendix or umbilical cord. That's another level of cray cray.

Like Sasuke cares that what Karin has been up to. There's a reason he calls Sakura his wife not Karin.

Well, she's saying that genes aren't what makes someone family. Isn't she?

"I can’t say for the sake of spoilers, but the theme of “Naruto” has always been written as “Connection”, so this time, I’ve been thinking I want to write on elements such as the concrete DNA of those who are connected, and their feelings…those who are connected are the same. In contrast to a DNA connection, what has been inherited, and how? This type of story is what I shall I try my hand at writing to explore." - Masashi Kishimoto

What was Sakura's point? Being a mother she knew that there was more to a child than just the DNA connection. Children aren't just a tool used to pass one's gene's.....they have their own thoughts, will and emotions.

Do you see modern day Karin vs old ass Sakura?

that Uzumaki genes.... no need for makeup like Sakura and/or the Yin Seal
other then Hinata, Karin is so far the other only past person who hasn't gained wrinkles

Bwahaha you're going to have to try harder than that Realtalker,

tumblr_nprnsneTJV1ty7dguo2_r1_250.jpg

Oh and while Hinata and Karin get all wrinkly and old as ass, Sakura will still be looking fine. So much for genes xD

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Now we continue hiashi's master plan and hook up boruto and sarada for a complete sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan, and tenseigan combo.

He knew this shit would go down, he fucking knew it. DAT master fucking plan. We need an updated master plan chart.

I don't see why people keep saying "Oh Karin just had some of Sauce's DNA so it came out wrong". That wouldn't show that she was the mother, only that Sasuke was the father. Them explicitly stating " Yep Karin is your mother" means her DNA is in there. Whether it's natural (which Sauce is enough of a dick to do, let's be honest) or if someone took Karin and Sauce's genes and created her (which is also likely given the heavy genetic talk), the fact remains that she's the product of Sasuke and Karin unless Kishi pulls some major next level Metal Gear shenanigans to show otherwise.

Suigetsu assumed that was Karins DNA hence the conclusion.
You can't create a child clone out of some cells. Shin is a special case.

There is no fact either.

Top Bottom