• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Oh you're not going back on anything. Like I said you lack conviction. I'm not surprised considering how no one wanted to do an avatar bet.

I'd take an Avatar bet that Sakura is not Sarada's biological mother. If it was just the maternity issue, I'd be less inclined, but the contrast with all the evolution and gene talk leads me to believe we're heading towards a "bonds are formed from more than just blood" resolution.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love Bolt's clothes and color scheme. He owns the color pinkish purple. No sarcasm.

Voror

My sister has come up with the theory that Sarada is some sort of science experiment combination of Sasuke and Karin's genes and that this is the reason why no one in the know will explain what is going on exactly. That would be a combination of Uzumaki and Sharingan genes then.

Or it's exactly as it sounds. I think the former would be more interesting personally.

I'd take an Avatar bet that Sakura is not Sarada's biological mother. If it was just the maternity issue, I'd be less inclined, but the contrast with all the evolution and gene talk leads me to believe we're heading towards a "bonds are formed from more than just blood" resolution.

Great. Its just a bit of fun. If I'm wrong I'll wear whatever avatar (pls don't be Knack) for a month.

Anyone else brave enough?
Who is Sarada's biological mother?

Nah, it's really Kishi

Don't worry. Kishi has a plan.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I actually really like this storyline, even if I wish it wasn't about Uchihas or sharingans or experiments or rinnegans or... any of that shit.

Hopefully, hopefully, the movie has more pure ninja stuff in it. I don't know why Kishi is so obsessed with weird sci-fi labs and genetics and eyes, even if he can tell pretty good stories involving them.

Well, so far the reactions to this new Naruto chapters have been gorgeous.

But I'd like to remind you that the kid is called "Sarada" (katakana for Salad) for a reason: she may have more than two biological parents.

Still, I'd prefer her to be only the child of Sasuke and Karin.

I actually really like this storyline, even if I wish it wasn't about Uchihas or sharingans or experiments or rinnegans or... any of that shit.

Hopefully, hopefully, the movie has more pure ninja stuff in it. I don't know why Kishi is so obsessed with weird sci-fi labs and genetics and eyes, even if he can tell pretty good stories involving them.

lol didn't you see the poster, the villain has two damn rinnegans on his fucking hands

Even if the resolution of this is "bonds make family not genetics" the fact everyone lied to Sarada for years is kind of fucked up. Personally I feel this is a great set up to make Sarada the next pawn of Orochimaru to want to get revenge against those who lied about her origin for years.

aly

Sai's daughter and Choji's daughter look like failed orochimaru experiments though. Especially next to everyone else who look pretty awesome.

I wonder what they are doing on the poster. Does this mean that they are filling in again as the secondary team. I wanna know who will train them as well.

Sharpeye

Well, so far the reactions to this new Naruto chapters have been gorgeous.

But I'd like to remind you that the kid is called "Sarada" (katakana for Salad) for a reason: she may have more than two biological parents.

Still, I'd prefer her to be only the child of Sasuke and Karin.

That's actually not a bad theory, regardless Sarada really does not deserve the hell she is going through right now.

Bwahaha you're going to have to try harder than that Realtalker,

tumblr_nprnsneTJV1ty7dguo2_r1_250.jpg
clearly that picture helps lol
Oh and while Hinata and Karin get all wrinkly and old as ass, Sakura will still be looking fine. So much for genes xD
lol I'd rather have a wife who naturally ages them some false lie via the Yin Seal

Yin Seal = the plastic surgery of the Ninjaverse
--------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of age alteration....

360pages

"Wait, you look so young, what did you do?"
"You know what I did [kidnapped a young boy and used his body as my host]"
"Oh ok"

I love how Oro is still super evil, but no one gives a shit. They are like "Oh you..."

ffdgh

"Oh ok"

I love how Oro is still super evil, but no one gives a shit. They are like "Oh you..."

Can't blame them. Orochi is easier to manage as an ally than a enemy lol.

Wait that reminds me, where's kabuto?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The funniest things about all this may be is that Psycho Mantis is so deathly serious about all this :p

Chill out man, geezzzz. It's a fun ride after all.

aly

"Oh ok"

Maybe they finally learned that you need a cool evil science dude on your side instead of against you.

there is still I chance that Sakura could still be the biological mother but regardless of who gets the rights to raise Sarada

Uzumaki + Uchiha = OPNESSS

HYYYYYPPPEE

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Man, I thought Hinata was lame because hey, she's the wife of the lead character who is also the leader of one of Konoha's most powerful houses and yet she barely appears.

But maybe she's the most intelligent character of all after all, by not involving herself in all this mess.

In fact, her overall normalcy is a breath of fresh air.

Man, I thought Hinata was lame because hey, she's the wife of the lead character who is also the leader of one of Konoha's most powerful houses and yet she barely appears.

But maybe she's the most intelligent character of all after all, by not involving herself in all this mess.

If Kishi trolls Hinata...

:lol

I thought she couldn't be more irrelevant in this new arc but Kishi never disappoints. She simply doesn't exists anymore. lol

I thought she couldn't be more irrelevant in this new arc but Kishi never disappoints. She simply doesn't exists anymore. lol

nah it is just that the Uchihas hijacked the story again

bloody Boruto barely got any screen time too and he is the main Gaiden character lol

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

bloody Boruto barely got any screen time too and he is the main Gaiden character lol

Now I see why Kishi chose Naruto to pair up with Hinata.

Because even Naruto himself is apparently practicing the Ninjutsu Art of Becoming Increasingly Unimportant. He's not at the level of mastery that Hinata is capable yet, but he's getting there.

SolVanderlyn

Sarada is the main character of Gaiden, not Boruto.

Erigu

He's the main character of the next movie, but it seems pretty clear to me Sarada is the main character of the current Gaiden (hell, the title of the first episode was her name).

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Now I see why Kishi chose Naruto to pair up with Hinata.

Because even Naruto himself is apparently practicing the Ninjutsu Art of Becoming Increasingly Unimportant. He's not at the level of mastery that Hinata is capable yet, but he's getting there.

Wouldn't Ten Ten be the master of that?

for this lead up to the movie yes

but in the long run Boruto is likely the main dude hence him being the centre page for all ads about the new Naruto project

example being the recent colour page having Boruto in the middle

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Wouldn't Ten Ten be the master of that?

The fact that I forgot about her when I posted that clearly indicated that you're right, LOL.

But at least Ten Ten has an excuse in that she's not really a prominent figure or anything like that, she's just a regular Kunoichi, unlike Hinata, the head of the Hyuuga Family and the wife of the lead character, lol.

The fact that I forgot about her when I posted that clearly indicated that you're right, LOL.

But at least Ten Ten has an excuse in that she's not really a prominent figure or anything like that, she's just a regular Kunoichi, unlike Hinata, the head of the Hyuuga Family and the wife of the lead character, lol.

Hinata is a sub character compared to the main cast like Sakura

oddly enough every time Sakura does a serious punch the following chapters have her accepting another L award

and this isn't even a joke since :/

Sakura is a ticking time bomb when it comes to Drama.... her trigger is Sasuke, when he is involved all hell breaks loose..... I for one am glad that some characters are missing from all this drama.... you can even see Naruto is tired of this shit

Maybe Sauce and Sakura tried to have a baby and it turned out one of them is sterile so Sauce was like "hey I got an idea" and Karin was down because she wanted to be Sauce's baby momma anyway.

Joni

The Gaiden is about Sarada, the movie is about Boruto. Which leads me to being disappointed that the movie villain seems so strong. It would be much more fun if we get a normal "Naruto Part 1" powered villain for the kids to fight.

Top Bottom