• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I did, and didn't see anything, i.e. no theories as to what exactly might be missing. Just "hey, something is probably missing there".
I've seen that kind of attitude before, and I'm sorry, but there comes a point where it stops being reasonable. Sometimes, writers do screw up (some more than others *cough*), and sometimes, they do so in such a way that can't be fixed after the fact.

Its certainly not unbelievable if Kishi screwed up. Its still the aspect I'm least sure on and would have trouble predicting.

Khezu

The whole Sakura being a lameo kinda overshadowed the other lame revelation, that Shin is a pointless loser.

He is just a crazy person that thought Itachi was cool. He is just a discount Danzo, with the most pathetic MS power to date, making even Sasuke's Rinnegan power look awesome.

The only slightly interesting thing about the villains is that weird little monster thing that has Kamui, and I'm betting Kishi just ignores it.

Ponn

Banned
So you think Kishi has revealed everything concerning that aspect. I admit thats one aspect that I'm really not sure about.....if he has or if he hasn't that is. The flashback scene made me lean to the he hasn't scene though for reasons I said in my previous post.

You want me to go down the rabbit hole of hypothetical situations that so far don't exist to lend credence to your argument? I'm not falling for your genjutsu. If we had some inkling of something but if you can't even come up with a scenario based on what we have then i'm comfortable calling Sasuke and Sakura's relationship what it is. An abusive sham. I mean honestly, what possible scenario could keep a father from having zero contact with his own daughter or woman he supposedly loves for 12 straight years?

well before Karin joined Sasuke she was a prison ward for Orochimaru

she could be considered a bad person who kept innocent people jailed up for Orochimaru

Yado

Naruto has never shown any real inteterest in the Uzumaki clan, him and Karin don't really have anything to talk about.

Khezu

They could talk about how awesome they are, and how the Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Senju all suck.

And how cool Sasuke is.

I just read the wiki that Jiraiya was offered to be a Hokage but rejected it. I totally missed this.

Man I would like to see Dadruto able to talk to Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina and see how much he has achieved.

I just read the wiki that Jiraiya was offered to be a Hokage but rejected it. I totally missed this.

Man I would like to see Dadruto able to talk to Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina and see how much he has achieved.

lol but some people on Tumblr would say that those three would be forever disappointed in Naruto since he married Hinata instead of Sakura.... apparently

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Oh don't worry you all.

Whatever contrived things Kishi can conjure Sharingan will be able to fix it no problem.

Netorare circumstances? Sharingan. World war? Sharingan. Conflicting information? Sharingan. Babies from clones? Sharingan. Faulty DNA test? Sharingan. Naruto being continually side-lined? Sharingan. Hinata's practically non-existence? Sharingan. Sakura being terrible? Sharingan. Uchiha fucking things up again? Sharingan.

Sharpeye

The Uzumaki clan are basically a sister branch of the Hyuuga at this point considering that Naruto's kids have more Hyuuga blood in them than actual Uzumaki DNA. Not counting Sarada of course ;)

Team Taka is like the supermodel team with the latest trends

I mean look at them
tf1Kd8s.png

Juugo certainly looks like a model xD
Just noticed Karin's clothing.....oh Kishi you xD

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Speaking of openings and stuff, the new Naruto ending is going to be done by FLOW :)
Nice!

Also Yura Yura is the best OP. Sucks that it was wasted on filler. I don't think there was a single Part I OP that was bad, though.

Fox318

I wonder if Naruto has a way bigger garden now that he is an adult seeing as one of the first data books said that he did that as a hobby

such a wierd fucking thing

You'd figure a character who ate cheap ass ramen every night because nobody gave him any food (again thanks 3rd hokage) would eat the garden food .

such a wierd fucking thing

You'd figure a character who ate cheap ass ramen every night because nobody gave him any food (again thanks 3rd hokage) would eat the garden food .

another weird thing was I think a gamecube game had Sasuke's description explaining that he loved Tomatoes..... then the whole fandom rolled with it

captainpat

If Sakura couldn't conceive I highly doubt the next person Sasuke's gonna turn to is Karin.

I dunno anymore. Sasuke willingly or unwillingly having a child with Karin just seems wrong but what else could they be hiding from Sarada? Why Shizune seem to be in know but not Naruto?

Sarada could've been a lab experiment

but by who...... I don't think it is Orochi since he didn't act weird in front of Sarada (well not weirder then his usual weirdness)

I'll spill:

So far this entire gaiden has focused on the biological relation between a mother and her child. This lady in the photo, she has the same glasses as me, is she my real mother?( I don't even want to know the logic behind that statement) The DNA test tells me your not my real mother!

Shin goes on about how children are nothing more than a way for genes to continue to exist. The connection between a parent and child is painted as one that is purely biological, to ensure the survival of the fittest. Is that what a child really is, a way for a species to continue or is there more?

Kishimoto has said that the Naruto manga has always been about connections/bonds. This new series he wants to:

write on elements such as the concrete DNA of those who are connected, and their feelings…those who are connected are the same. In contrast to a DNA connection, what has been inherited, and how?

What does Sakura say, in response to Shin? "You have no idea what it means to be a parent and what humans hold dear.."
Sakura is Sarada's biological mother but thats not the point, thats not the reason Sarada thinks of Sakura as her "mama" or Sakura thinks of Sarada as her "beloved daughter". They are mother and daughter due to the emotional bond they share not due to their biological bond.

Yado

I'll spill:

So far this entire gaiden has focused on the biological relation between a mother and her child. This lady in the photo, she has the same glasses as me, is she my real mother?( I don't even want to know the logic behind that statement) The DNA test tells me your not my real mother!

Shin goes on about how children are nothing more than a way for genes to continue to exist. The connection between a parent and child is painted as one that is purely biological, to ensure the survival of the fittest. Is that what a child really is, a way for a species to continue or is there more?

Kishimoto has said that the Naruto manga has always been about connections/bonds. This new series he wants to:

What does Sakura say, in response to Shin? "You have no idea what it means to be a parent and what humans hold dear.."
Sakura is Sarada's biological mother but thats not the point, thats not the reason Sarada thinks of Sakura as her "mama" or Sakura thinks of Sarada as her "beloved daughter". They are mother and daughter due to the emotional bond they share not due to their biological bond.

Is the emotional bond really that strong on Sarada's end though? Considering her current quest for the truth?

Also, why do you think Sarada's DNA matched whatever that was in Karin's desk?

I can see the morale of the story being bonds are stronger then blood

Sakura won't be Sarada's biological mother but something will happen where Sarada will always consider Sakura as her real mom

Top Bottom