• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

we all know that genetically it would be better if Sarada is mixed with a Uzumaki....

I mean Mitsuki is likely a Ootsuki and Bolt is half hyuga and half uzumaki with both Hagoromo and Hamura chakra so she needs that dna mix up too

I can see the morale of the story being bonds are stronger then blood

Sakura won't be Sarada's biological mother but something will happen where Sarada will always consider Sakura as her real mom

This is very strongly where I think he's going with this. He's already reinforced this theme with Naruto himself who had no family and no prestige, but built bonds with people like Iruka, Jiraiya and the rookies in the village.

My theory is Sarada is some experimental birth using DNA of an Uchiha (possibly Sasuke's but not necessarily with all the eyes and Uchiha genes that magically keep being stored) and Karin, probably by Oro. She's gonna get hit with the truth but when she sees all the stuff Sakura's willing to go through for her, she's gonna realize that's her mom no matter what.

Is the emotional bond really that strong on Sarada's end though? Considering her current quest for the truth?

Also, why do you think Sarada's DNA matched whatever that was in Karin's desk?

I dunno, you tell me:

Screen_Shot_2015_06_14_at_18_50_45.jpg

The DNA test (which so many of you believe despite even Suigetsu being unsure xD):

Could either be Sasuke's ( Karin collected stuff from him is no surprise) or Sarada. If Kishi was accurately drawing the test graphs, then its clearly Sarada's DNA because they are identical.

we all know that genetically it would be better if Sarada is mixed with a Uzumaki....

I mean Mitsuki is likely a Ootsuki and Bolt is half hyuga and half uzumaki with both Hagoromo and Hamura chakra so she needs that dna mix up too

Sounding a lot like Shin now haha

irrelevant

ice cold lol

Yado

This is very strongly where I think he's going with this. He's already reinforced this theme with Naruto himself who had no family and no prestige, but built bonds with people like Iruka, Jiraiya and the rookies in the village.

My theory is Sarada is some experimental birth using DNA of an Uchiha (possibly Sasuke's but not necessarily with all the eyes and Uchiha genes that magically keep being stored) and Karin, probably by Oro. She's gonna get hit with the truth but when she sees all the stuff Sakura's willing to go through for her, she's gonna realize that's her mom no matter what.

If Oro was her creator surely he would have had some reaction to seeing her?

Also, I'd like to think Suigetsu would know if Sasuke's kid was created/born at that facility

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I LOVE those designs. They are now officially canon
to me, in my head

Tsunade's dad is my favorite. Actually, Kushina's dad is really cool looking, too.

I'd really like to know more about Tsunade's parents
Considering one of them was Hashirama's son/daughter, me too!

If Oro was her creator surely he would have had some reaction to seeing her?

Also, I'd like to think Suigetsu would know if Sasuke's kid was created/born at that facility

Not necessarily, Oro could be BSing everybody if he had a hand in it. And she may not have been conceived at that facility if my theory holds any water, he apparently has more than one if Karin's at another lab.

Why do you guys think Kishi has a made a character like Cho Cho? A character that is obviously the child of Choji and Karui and yet goes around to trying to find her real parents and asking every man if he is her real dad? The stuff she says certainly is not taken seriously in that regard.

Why do you guys think Kishi has a made a character like Cho Cho? A character that is obviously the child of Choji and Karui and yet goes around to trying to find her real parents and asking every man if he is her real dad? The stuff she says certainly is not taken seriously in that regard.
Just for comic relief.

I think there will be some payoff later on once she learns about Sarada's discovery. It got a little obnoxious with how much Cho-Cho kept pushing it, so I imagine that she is self-aware of the behavior and will give Sarada a real-talk about parents and love or something. Along the lines of, "Hey, I may joke around about whether they're my real biological parents, but even if they weren't I would still love them because they were my parents in reality".

I think there will be some payoff later on once she learns about Sarada's discovery. It got a little obnoxious with how much Cho-Cho kept pushing it, so I imagine that she is self-aware of the behavior and will give Sarada a real-talk about parents and love or something. Along the lines of, "Hey, I may joke around about whether they're my real biological parents, but even if they weren't I would still love them because they were my parents in reality".

ChoCho ain't joking around. She's being serious and thats the whole point. Do any of you remember what Mitsuki said to them before they left?

Khezu

Sarada is not Karin and Sasukes test tube baby.

She is Karin and Itachis test tube baby.

Kabuto made her with his left over DNA he had from the two of them, Sasuke and Sakura killed him and took the child.

We need more Itachi wank.

Joni

Sakura was a stupid 12-year old, not able to realize the shit her two orphan teammates went through while she had the perfect household. Sarade has a lot more reason to act like this.

Fox318

Sakura fans and NaruSaku pair fanatics are what make naruto awesome because they are fucking insane in the worst and best ways.

Top Bottom