• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Ho ho oh man so there's this spoile RUMOR on the next chapter.

it's too delicious, read at your own risk:

Sasuke was forced to marry sakura to remain a konoha citizen

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE if this is real

lol this is just to good and I am currently overly ecstatic due to this years E3

Fox318

Q3OjVSu.gif

where did that spoiler come from anyway?

NF only has
Sasuke using MS and Rinnegan to dimension skip and something about a flashback showing Sakura and Sasuke kissing

There's no way that's real. No fucking way. XD

That would just be burning the bridge, nuking the site and salting the earth afterwards for any kind of Sakura fans. Imagine the pairing crazies' reactions if this is real.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There's no way that's real. No fucking way. XD

That would just be burning the bridge, nuking the site and salting the earth afterwards for any kind of Sakura fans. Imagine the pairing crazies' reactions if this is real.

That's what makes it my favorite spoiler ever.

I might have to draw the line at this spoiler, there are still ways for Kishi to bullshit his way out everything thus far but that spoiler would be a nail in the coffin.

CDiggity

I'm gonna guess that Sauce's dimension hopping powers lead to the twist that Salad isn't from the current dimension...cause why not.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Ugh! I hate this thread now. It's just spoilers being posted and everybody reading them for some inconceivable reason. There's no point even coming in here in the days leading up to a new chapter.

Syntsui

Ugh! I hate this thread now. It's just spoilers being posted and everybody reading them for some inconceivable reason. There's no point even coming in here in the days leading up to a new chapter.

Seriously, what the hell is happening these last 3-4 week? Will we get releases on wednesday again soon?

phaze

When Kishi inevitably rolls everything back and Sarada will turn out to be Sakura's daughter after all, I'm going to go into mourning. The various scenarios of Sakura's dreary marital life are just too hilarious.

Ponn

Banned
Sarada is female Sasuke from another dimension

Oh wait, actually Sarada could be Karin and Sasuke's kid from another dimension that Sasuke brought back with him. He could then claim he technically wasn't cheating in their dimension. But here's my baby from another momma raise it, c'ya.

What is so inconceivable about a person unaffected by spoilers (like myself)? Just because you care about reading it as it happens doesn't mean that everyone is the same.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sarada is an elaborate genjutsu that Sakura created when Sasuke wouldn't pay attention to her.

The reason she supposedly shares Karin's DNA is because Suigetsu is an idiot and doesn't know how to science.

kewlmyc

Please let this be real. Just get more and more ridiculous every time.

It probably isn't. Kishi isn't that much of a dick.

Top Bottom