• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

lol at Sarada's
I am going to leave the village comment
like Father like Daughter

anyway the chapter was like I stated....
Kishi wanted to showcase the morale of bonds being more important then blood

things are wrapping up

Even if Kishi later explains how Sakura is the biological mother or isn't I can see it not matter as much to Sarada's perception of Sakura (not her genes though)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto is a good dad

The Sause is still scum

Sakura might actually do something

The fact most of this chapter was flashbacks pisses me off

I miss the trolling :(

ant1532

Banned
naruto was hella charming. that boy grown up. i liked kishi's drawings this chapter, very well donee.

sarada's "mom is dirty..." moment was good lol

Khezu

I still can't tell what the fuck is going on with Sasuke/Sakura/Sarada relationship.

Sasuke acknowledge's Sakura as his wife, but all her interactions about it with Sarada make her look like a delusional crazy person.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I still can't tell what the fuck is going on with Sasuke/Sakura/Sarada relationship.

Sasuke acknowledge's Sakura as his wife, but all her interactions about it with Sarada make her look like a delusional crazy person.

Well, there is that spoiler from the other page. Maybe it wasn't for this week, but next week? :p

Adnor

Banned
I like that Naruto understand that blood isn't what makes a family. So many movies and series try to say that blood is everything.

Naruto is the best dad, best husband, best hokage, best friend, best human being in Konoha.

I'm so happy for him ;_________;

Now take your kids to a movie or something man.

Joni

I like that Naruto understand that blood isn't what makes a family. So many movies and series try to say that blood is everything.
At the same time, he still doesn't understand that Karin and Sarade being related, means they are actually family.

ffdgh

Lmao Uchihas always want to leave the village. It runs strong in the family.

KvTDVnf.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Naruto is the best dad, best husband, best hokage, best friend, best human being in Konoha.

I'm so happy for him ;_________;

Now take your kids to a movie or something man.
Yeah, watching him go from goofy prankster to mature adult has been great.

Mendrox

At the same time, he still doesn't understand that Karin and Sarade being related, means they are actually family.

How ironic huh? Naruto is such a great character now. Forget the war... we should have had a journey to this stage of his life.

phaze

Yes Sakura, wait for him to fix himself up before you atttack him. That will surely help.

Please let that knock on the forehead be the high point of the SasuSaku intimacy.
user222437_pic71490_12brbb.png

rrc1594

Damn she didn't think twice about leaving, you really are you father's daughter.

If I was Naruto I would of put Sasuke on blast.

This week just keeps getting better. What a chapter. Probably give detailed impressions after I see all translations. There's quite a bit in this chapter:

- Naruto's talk with Sarada
- Precious moments with Sarada and Sakura
- Sasuke being able to dimension jump
- Then back to Shin and Sakura getting ready to give him another surgery inducing injury.

Also:

tumblr_nq4q8aAbCH1u9aqcno3_r2_1280.png

Damn, Sakura looking fine. Reminds me of Kushina.

Yado

I really hope this gaiden isn't concluded with a bunch of loose ends and dumb shit with no explanations that don't make sense.

Yado

& I need confirmation from Sakura/Sasuke on who this kid came out of. I don't want any of that "it doesn't matter because love" crap.

Kain

Kishi's drawings are beautiful (even if he suffers from the typical mangaka affliction of most of the characters having the same faces) but he just can't write. He can't. Let another guy do the script and dedicate to full-time drawing, for fuck's sake.

Welfare

Sakura : " this child of mine.....my beloved daughter...."
Sasuke : " my daughter..."

The glasses....the DNA test....

This is a story about bonds and we literally just had a chapter on bonds, and blood not mattering. Sakura can say Sarada is her "child", but that doesn't mean she is by blood.

This is a story about bonds and we literally just had a chapter on bonds, and blood not mattering. Sakura can say Sarada is her "child", but that doesn't mean she is by blood.

This story is definitely about bonds

I'll spill:

So far this entire gaiden has focused on the biological relation between a mother and her child. This lady in the photo, she has the same glasses as me, is she my real mother?( I don't even want to know the logic behind that statement) The DNA test tells me your not my real mother!

Shin goes on about how children are nothing more than a way for genes to continue to exist. The connection between a parent and child is painted as one that is purely biological, to ensure the survival of the fittest. Is that what a child really is, a way for a species to continue or is there more?

Kishimoto has said that the Naruto manga has always been about connections/bonds. This new series he wants to:

write on elements such as the concrete DNA of those who are connected, and their feelings…those who are connected are the same. In contrast to a DNA connection, what has been inherited, and how?

What does Sakura say, in response to Shin? "You have no idea what it means to be a parent and what humans hold dear.."
Sakura is Sarada's biological mother but thats not the point, thats not the reason Sarada thinks of Sakura as her "mama" or Sakura thinks of Sarada as her "beloved daughter". They are mother and daughter due to the emotional bond they share not due to their biological bond.

lmao Suigetsu trying to hide his 100% accurate DNA test

Top Bottom