• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

dani_dc

Nice speech by Naruto.

Shame that he doesn't realize the implication of the speech regarding Sasuke as a father.

UmBHt25.png

I love how Sakura has this troubled looked wondering if she ever kissed Sasuke, you can tell the exact moment where she deluded herself into believing she did that [and more].

Fox318

Nice speech by Naruto.

Shame that he doesn't realize the implication of the speech regarding Sasuke as a father.

I love how Sakura has this troubled looked wondering if she ever kissed Sasuke, you can tell the exact moment where she deluded herself into believing she did that [and more].

tumblr_mm1cwu6lQu1qfxazao6_500.jpg

Yado

Ok, final theory since this is coming to an end soon.

Sakura herself is an Uzumaki kid who was adopted, it's why she looks nothing like her parents (the only Konoha kid and probably the only character to my knowledge who's like this) why she felt so strongly about the whole DNA/adoptive bond not being real and why Sarada's DNA was a match with Karin's Uzumaki DNA. Not to mention the parralels with Kushina.

Search your hearts, you know I'm right.
Z7xyzDH.gif

FZZ

Banned

Sakura herself is an Uzumaki kid who was adopted, it's why she looks nothing like her parents (the only Konoha kid and probably the only character to my knowledge who's like this) why she felt so strongly about the whole DNA/adoptive bond not being real and why Sarada's DNA was a match with Karin's Uzumaki DNA. Not to mention the parralels with Kushina.

Z7xyzDH.gif

Lmfaooooooooo

lmao

Hey, Sakura "can't" remember if Sasuke kissed her? Of course she would remember something like that. Could be that they never actually had any intimacy and the tap on the forehead was the most closer sign of affection by Sasuke?

That's a weird marriage.

Nice speech by Naruto.

Excellent use of selective reading here. Take a look everyone, that is how you selectively read.

tumblr_nq593tyMwX1qjv6zxo2_500.png

"something better than that..." ;)
Anyway, I reckon I know what she's talking about and no its not sex.

Man, I'm hardly a big Sakura fan but the reaches some of you guys are making to shit on her is eyeroll-worthy.

Its hilarious isn't it? The desperation is real.

Z7xyzDH.gif

bwahahaha

Sakura's parents are never shown in the manga. Don't go off on filler content.

Sakura certainly does look like Kushina and I like it.

captainpat

The fact that Naruto is the one that has to cheer up Sarada instead of Sasuke was really odd.

Yea, well 12 years of experience being a father vs none.

Also, Kishi's still gonna milk Sarada's true parentage. If sasuke was there it would have been answered.

Village

The fact that Naruto is the one that has to cheer up Sarada instead of Sasuke was really odd.

Sasuke was somewhere else and naruto was right there?

I mean, would that conversation would have gone any differently if sasuke caught that, no from what we can tell sasuke mellowed the hell out.

Kishimoto just wanted naruto to give that speech, which is odd. But whatever.

Also Fash back head tap, Sakura to murder sasuke infront of sarada confirmed.

Also I liked naruto and sasuke's back and forth, however i have decided to make an edit

S:" Yo what was up back there, you getting soft naruto "

N:"I'm sorry I spent all those years being a cool ninja dad, teaching my kids ninja stuff"

S:*points to sarada's sharingan*

N:"... godanmit "

S:YEEEEEAAAAAH * gives sarada a highfive* Come on after we beat this guy and come back due to convient plot reasons as to why couldn't come back for the last 12 years, I'll teach you how to summon demon and do necromancy with these things.

And then the two fly off with rainbow sharingan butt pull powers

Z7xyzDH.gif

I want Kis to do this now.

This chapter made me like Sakura a lot more. I would like to see more of her as a doting parent instead of being the butt of everyones joke.

ffdgh

Z7xyzDH.gif

I want this to happen.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Well, hopefully you're just alright Fox, since I suppose you're not coming back to *that* thread ever :p

Also, shame on Kishimoto wasting pages on flashbacks we've seen like a MILLION times already.

Is that your response? So you admit missing the point? Or were you joking?

Oh come on man, what's with this oversensitive reaction. Lighten up for a bit, for God's sake.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto gaiden chapter 708
Sarada:I'm leaving Konoha!
Naruto:*war flash backs*
Naruto:*cold sweat*
Naruto:*grabs hand*
Naruto:We are going to talk about our feelings.

Shamelessly stolen from tumblr.

dani_dc

Excellent use of selective reading here. Take a look everyone, that is how you selectively read.

tumblr_nq593tyMwX1qjv6zxo2_500.png

"something better than that..." ;)
Anyway, I reckon I know what she's talking about and no its not sex.

Ah, you're right! She's remembering that one time Sasuke got his
sword
inside of her.

Sasuke is stronger than Naruto now isn't he? Naruto got nerfed hardcore in the movie after all. Sasuke is able to warp to other dimensions now.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dadruto is amazing

Also was Sakura imagining the only time she got laid or is the only affection she ever received from Sasuke that fucking forehead poke? Either way, LMAO

Khezu

Narutos powers are weird.

He still has the Rikudo power up sage mode looking eyes, the sage mode eyes with out the eye shadow.

But he lost the tome marks, but he had those well in just basic nine tales chakra mode, and they had nothing to do with the Rikudo power up.

I think Kishi is just doing what ever looks cool.

Ah, you're right! She's remembering that one time Sasuke got his
sword
inside of her.

No, thats not it. I wouldn't expect someone who uses such selective reading to know though.

i think he's not as serious as you are about it and was joking around...

but, care to clear up "the point" that you think for certain kishimoto is implying in those panels?

Sakura would not of known the real meaning behind the gesture in 699, after all it was an affectionate gesture Itachi used on Sasuke. However she does understand the meaning behind it in that flashback. We see her think admirably, then her hand go up to her forehead, a smile and a blush before she answers....whats better than a kiss? Understanding the love you have for each other. You could also say it to be the birth of Sarada.

Sasuke is stronger than Naruto now isn't he? Naruto got nerfed hardcore in the movie after all. Sasuke is able to warp to other dimensions now.

If Sasuke still has the bijuu chakra than yeah. I doubt he does and can form that perfect susanoo again though. If he still does......and he got a Hashirama arm, that would mean he would become like the So6P right? Bijuu Chakra + Indra chakra + Ashura Chakra.

Do you realize you do that all the time?

go on....

Yado

Psycho, what do you think the heart to heart Sakura said she needed to have with Sarada is about? What is it Sasuke said was his fault?

Top Bottom