• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Mendrox

Sakura and Sasuke obviously haven't kissed/fucked/anything else. The 3 panels have shown that Sasuke hasn't done shit with her and that she lied. In the second panel she even looks depressed. Sakura is a fucking loser.

aly

The Sakura & Sasuke hate is the best thing from this gaiden, while Naruto looks like ( a litle clueless) champ. Everybody getting what they deserve.

Psycho, what do you think the heart to heart Sakura said she needed to have with Sarada is about? What is it Sasuke said was his fault?

Tell her why her father has not been home for so long?
Sasuke wants to make it clear that he is the reason they are in this situation, not Sakura.

Sakura and Sasuke obviously haven't kissed/fucked/anything else. The 3 panels have shown that Sasuke hasn't done shit with her and that she lied. In the second panel she even looks depressed. Sakura is a fucking loser.

Like I can't tell if you are joking or being serious.

*couple of panels later*

tumblr_nq5eyv6i721r1c0pgo5_540.png

tumblr_nq5eyv6i721r1c0pgo4_400.png

The Sakura & Sasuke hate is the best thing from this gaiden, while Naruto looks like ( a litle clueless) champ. Everybody getting what they deserve.

Not when its the same people saying the same things regardless of what happens xD

Mendrox

Tell her why her father has not been home for so long?
Sasuke wants to make it clear that he is the reason they are in this situation, not Sakura.

Like I can't tell if you are joking or being serious.

*couple of panels later*

tumblr_nq5eyv6i721r1c0pgo5_540.png

tumblr_nq5eyv6i721r1c0pgo4_400.png

Not when its the same people saying the same things regardless of what happens xD

I am serious. That whole 3 panel reaction and her hesitating was a bit too obvious for me. Sadly Kishi won't confirm anything ever (they haven't kissed? they haven't fucked) so I sadly won't be able to avatar bet with you.

Syntsui

I mean, how the fuck do you even ask your mom if she kissed you dad? What a mess of family. It's not even because she is a kid, it was obvious that she knows really well that people fuck to have children.

I am serious. That whole 3 panel reaction and her hesitating was a bit too obvious for me. Sadly Kishi won't confirm anything ever (they haven't kissed? they haven't fucked) so I sadly won't be able to avatar bet with you.

0a055ee74d.png

Nah you won't do an avatar bet because even you can't believe the stuff you wrote down. If you do, then take the bet.

Sarada has to be the breakout female protagonist in Jump in the last eighteen years. She's just incredible. I thought Uraraka would take the crown but here comes this unassuming girl.

He doesn't have that special sage mode anymore it seems. Sasuke on the other hand has gained powers.

He still has the Sage mode eyes.

If anything he's powers probably evolved so they're different stages now.

Sarada has to be the breakout female protagonist in Jump in the last eighteen years. She's just incredible. I thought Uraraka would take the crown but here comes this unassuming girl.

She's great. I hope Bolt is this awesome in the movie.

guys you just don't understand

that poke was the most best thing in the universe

Also that "Queen" nickname for Sakura is a complete joke..... at least some other characters from Naruto where called princess but Sakura never had a close enough nickname

He still has the Sage mode eyes.

If anything he's powers probably evolved so they're different stages now.

She's great. I hope Bolt is this awesome in the movie.
He lost the balls and doesn't seem to have the superior non eye shaded normal sage mode. His 17 year old self would kick his ass.

Welfare

He lost the balls and doesn't seem to have the superior non eye shaded normal sage mode. His 17 year old self would kick his ass.

I don't think the balls come back as in the VOTE 2 Naruto only had 3 left and they never came back.

Also Dadruto has 100% Kurama. Only downside is that he is rusty in battle sense.

ant1532

Banned
No, thats not it. I wouldn't expect someone who uses such selective reading to know though.

Sakura would not of known the real meaning behind the gesture in 699, after all it was an affectionate gesture Itachi used on Sasuke. However she does understand the meaning behind it in that flashback. We see her think admirably, then her hand go up to her forehead, a smile and a blush before she answers....whats better than a kiss? Understanding the love you have for each other. You could also say it to be the birth of Sarada.

If Sasuke still has the bijuu chakra than yeah. I doubt he does and can form that perfect susanoo again though. If he still does......and he got a Hashirama arm, that would mean he would become like the So6P right? Bijuu Chakra + Indra chakra + Ashura Chakra.

go on....

I wasn't speaking about those panels...thats so clearly obvious I can't believe you just explained that with pictures lol, im sorry for wasting your time ehh my bad, should have been more clear. I was speaking about the panels before it with sakura thinking about her last intimate moment with sasuke.

I don't think the balls come back as in the VOTE 2 Naruto only had 3 left and they never came back.

Also Dadruto has 100% Kurama. Only downside is that he is rusty in battle sense.

Sasuke destroyed them iirc
Though he is right, So6P form would be the ultimate form for both. Sasuke so far seems to have his powers in tact unlike Naruto. I'm guessing that Sasuke won't be able to form that perfect susanoo though.

I wasn't speaking about those panels...thats so clearly obvious I can't believe you just explained that with pictures lol, im sorry for wasting your time ehh my bad, should have been more clear. I was speaking about the panels before it with sakura thinking about her last intimate moment with sasuke.

-____-

Welfare

Sasuke destroyed them iirc
Though he is right, So6P form would be the ultimate form for both. Sasuke so far seems to have his powers in tact unlike Naruto. I'm guessing that Sasuke won't be able to form that perfect susanoo though.

Even though those three were destroyed, at the start of the battle, Naruto only had those three. The other 6 did not appear again.

Naruto is still able to fly in the Last, and combines both the Kurama avatar with the So6P mode in 700+4. Look at the eyes. The eye shadow is the same thickness as when he is in So6P mode. Regular Sage mode + Kurama mode has the same Eye shadow as regular Sage mode.

Sage mode + Kurama mode

Sage of Six Paths mode

Dadruto Kurama mode plus So6P mode

Naruto has not lost any powers except for the black orbs.

I don;t trust SP (they mess up numerous times and The Last had several errors) so does the same apply if you just used the manga?

Will he still have the ability to create parts out of nowhere like Kakashi's eye?

Welfare

I don;t trust SP (they mess up numerous times and The Last had several errors) so does the same apply if you just used the manga?

Will he still have the ability to create parts out of nowhere like Kakashi's eye?

If he didn't lose the So6P mode, I don't see why he would lose the other abilities. Sasuke didn't lose anything that was granted to him from Hagoromo, and Naruto even questioned Sasuke when he said his eye powers "weakened".

Khezu

Naruto should have developed Fox Sage mode.

Him just randomly being 90% fox and having like random frog eyes is just weird.

If he didn't lose the So6P mode, I don't see why he would lose the other abilities. Sasuke didn't lose anything that was granted to him from Hagoromo, and Naruto even questioned Sasuke when he said his eye powers "weakened".

Yeah this stood out from the last chapter.

Because it seems like Naruto and Sasuke have been keeping in touch with each other. So why didn't he mention this to Naruto?

Naruto questioning Sasuke's weakened state hardly shows that he hasn't lost some of his powers.

We'll see.

Joni

Naruto might not think the black balls are worth the effort. Pure chakra balls don't seem a good use of power. If he still has access, he'll have had the chance to better study the mode over the years.

and what is the deal with Naruto's fox form being that yellow chakra thing instead of the actual "flesh and blood" beast like the other jinchuuriki.

He has the full thing now so it isn't because he had only half of it previously. It has nothing to do with Ashura chakra because Minato had the same thing, the only thing left is the seal but that was never implied to be anything that special that it would cause such a different transformation.

Welfare

and what is the deal with Naruto's fox form being that yellow chakra thing instead of the actual "flesh and blood" beast like the other jinchuuriki.

He has the full thing now so it isn't because he had only half of it previously. It has nothing to do with Ashura chakra because Minato had the same thing, the only thing left is the seal but that was never implied to be anything that special that it would cause such a different transformation.

It's cooler looking and probably just something unique to Kurama.

since you guys are ranting right now

here is a offscreen footage of the Boruto trailer

https://twitter.com/chidori_723/status/612013494259417088
Naruto and Sasuke in the same pose as when they fought Madara after coming back to life. Looking baller as fuck

rambis

Banned

Ashura had the same kyuubi cloak when he was shown in the manga fighting Indra.

And if we're being technical, I think Matabi is some sort of chakra form as well.

Agreed. Seriously putting naruto's children to shame.

(Though we don't know shit about himawari tbh)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Boruto using the
chidori
fucking confirmed.
pls Sarada use the
rasengan
This is exactly what I wanted.

Top Bottom