• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That would be awesome. I like that idea

It makes perfect sense.
we basically know that sasuke will be Boruto's "jiraiya"
and with the way gaiden is going now, sarada would totally love to have naruto as her personal jiraiya aswell. but sasuke will be the team leader so they can still bond for lost time.

CDiggity

I kinda want a silly situation where Naruto and Sauce are like "Hey, you suck at training your kid, I bet I could do a better job." And then the loser of the bet buys ramen for the winner.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bolt is already more like Sasuke than his father. Pompous prodigy with family issues.
Him having Chidori is amazing, though. Maybe he'll get some sort of Byakugan variant that helps him to use it?

Bolt is already more like Sasuke than his father. Pompous prodigy with family issues.
Him having Chidori is amazing, though. Maybe he'll get some sort of Byakugan variant that helps him to use it?

nah Byakugan can't predict movements, so unless this is a rasengan variant he's pretty much stuck with a double edged sword technique.

Sharingan is basically needed to perfect it

Talents

Banned
You see so much shit happen in that trailer. Naruto using Wood release, that new white haired kid going all stretchy like Luffy, Boruto using what I thought was a mixture of ransengan/chidori (rasendori?).

He's been able to I think, in fact a lot of people can. It's just that no one is able to make as many as Naruto.

What? A lot of people can. They just can't do it like Naruto because they don't the chakra or control that he has.

For some reason I cant remember any other people doing shadow clones. Regular clones yeah but from the trailer snippet it looked like Sasuke was able to do shadow clones. And a whole bunch of em too. Then again, he has God level chakra reserves now so it shouldn't be a surprise.

since you guys are ranting right now

here is a offscreen footage of the Boruto trailer..... well the ending part of it

https://twitter.com/chidori_723/status/612013494259417088
here is a Tumblr link for people who can't play the other one : http://addy123457.tumblr.com/post/121954167507/new-boruto-trailer-d-found-it-here

shows Boruto using the
CHIDORI

plus Mitsuki's ability and more

Sasuke and Bolt seem to really be master and student for now. Bolt using chidori wow. Wonder who Naruto and Sasuke are fighting though.

Hope the fights are good in this one.

Now that I think about we've literally only heard one word from Himawari.

She's irrelevant to this story.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
For some reason I cant remember any other people doing shadow clones. Regular clones yeah but from the trailer snippet it looked like Sasuke was able to do shadow clones. And a whole bunch of em too. Then again, he has God level chakra reserves now so it shouldn't be a surprise.

Im pretty sure kakashi did them agaisnt zabuza

brinstar

Kakashi has used them a few times. He's the one who demonstrated Naruto's training method, remember?

Itachi also uses them like constantly. Kiba requires the technique to use some of his other ones. Jiraiya used it at least once during the fight with Pain iirc, Minato used it a few times during the war and even Madara used it in Zetsu's flashback explanation on how he survived the battle with Hashirama.

Its not a hard technique.....no one uses it because it takes a lot of chakra. Sasuke certainly never used it despite the number of times he's gone against dozens of Naruto clones. Its a waste of chakra but to Naruto its a technique he can really take advantage off.

I wonder if Himawari is called Princess Himawari due to her Pop and her Grandfather both being Kages

like how Tsunade is also called Princess....Plus Himawari's mother may also be the Heiress of the Hyuga Clan so she even get more social points

Wait he's going to be in LA?

Oh no its NYCC iirc. Have fun. I went to MCM in London and had a good time.

Anyway there are some things in this chapter that may of been glossed over:

tumblr_inline_nq974uL3YI1s0itm5_540.jpg

memory or imagination?

Screen_Shot_2015_06_20_at_23_11_25.jpg

Orochimaru surveillance? Is he up to something? I found it weird why Sasuke would want to take Orochimaru with him. Keeping eyes on him maybe?

In the flashback, Sarada is shown not wearing glasses, then shown bedridden and then we see her with glasses? Coincidence?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh no its NYCC iirc. Have fun. I went to MCM in London and had a good time.

Anyway there are some things in this chapter that may of been glossed over:

tumblr_inline_nq974uL3YI1s0itm5_540.jpg

memory or imagination?

Screen_Shot_2015_06_20_at_23_11_25.jpg

Orochimaru surveillance? Is he up to something? I found it weird why Sasuke would want to take Orochimaru with him. Keeping eyes on him maybe?

In the flashback, Sarada is shown not wearing glasses, then shown bedridden and then we see her with glasses? Coincidence?
Didn't pick up on any of these things, nice find.

I think the first picture is probably a projection of what Sarada wants to remember. Sakura wearing the Uchiha crest seems a bit off (unless I missed her doing that in the present).

On that note, did the wives take their husband's family names? Does that happen in Naruto? Is it Uchiha Sakura and Uzumaki Hinata now?

Didn't pick up on any of these things, nice find.

I think the first picture is probably a projection of what Sarada wants to remember. Sakura wearing the Uchiha crest seems a bit off (unless I missed her doing that in the present).

On that note, did the wives take their husband's family names? Does that happen in Naruto? Is it Uchiha Sakura and Uzumaki Hinata now?

Sakura has been rocking the Uchiha crest throughout gaiden.

I wonder if Himawari is called Princess Himawari due to her Pop and her Grandfather both being Kages

like how Tsunade is also called Princess....Plus Himawari's mother may also be the Heiress of the Hyuga Clan so she even get more social points

Maybe Naruto calls her that.

Now I want to see Himawari and Naruto interactions. That should be really sweet.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sasuke destroyed them iirc
Though he is right, So6P form would be the ultimate form for both. Sasuke so far seems to have his powers in tact unlike Naruto. I'm guessing that Sasuke won't be able to form that perfect susanoo though.

-____-
Naruto beat sasuke when sasuke had the power of all the tailed beasts at his disposal (and after 3+ days of kage busting, zetsu army slaying, and god fighting. He's the most broken character by far aside from madara

Top Bottom