• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Monkey D. Mitsuki

Village

Naruto beat sasuke when sasuke had the power of all the tailed beasts at his disposal (and after 3+ days of kage busting, zetsu army slaying, and god fighting. He's the most broken character by far aside from madara

eh..........

no they both kind of lost their arms, and naruto was like " eeyyyyy stop "

And sasuke was like " ehhhh sure man whatever you win, i'm tired "

Nardo won his friend back, but if you are talking about actual phsyical combat which wasn't important at that moment. They both lost arms and if it hadn't been for sakura finding them, would have bleed out together.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I wonder if Himawari is called Princess Himawari due to her Pop and her Grandfather both being Kages

like how Tsunade is also called Princess....Plus Himawari's mother may also be the Heiress of the Hyuga Clan so she even get more social points

I have thought of all that aswell, they created their own fucking dynasty just by getting married. naruto's kids are basically that one rich girl in every anime.

rrc1594

I want to see more Team 7. I want to see the between years, even last chapters Sasuke telling Naruto " your upsetting the children" then Naruto getting mad. I could see Naruto asking Sasuke if he has kissed Sakura. I just want more Team 7!

I have thought of all that aswell, they created their own fucking dynasty just by getting married. naruto's kids are basically that one rich girl in every anime.

Thats why Boruto looks spoiled by comparasion. Naruto growing alone and with, probably, little money and Hinata being the unfavorite for her father. Then again, you can hardly blame Naruto and Hinata for spoiling the child given this.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I want to see more Team 7. I want to see the between years, even last chapters Sasuke telling Naruto " your upsetting the children" then Naruto getting mad. I could see Naruto asking Sasuke if he has kissed Sakura. I just want more Team 7!

ew no

T'Zariah

Banned

Team 7 have a terrible relationship to be honest. No need to make it worse.

Khezu

Less of team 7 the better.
Naruto can hang out with his homies Shikimaru and Sai.

Sasuke can hang out with Bolt... in the woods avoiding his actual child.

Sharpeye

Bolt, Mitsuki, and Sarada already have a better relationship with each other than team 7. Bolt and Mitsuki are bro's and Bolt is willing to listen to Sarada and she is rather understanding of Bolt's problems. I just wonder who their sensei is going to be.

Furyous

Bolt, Mitsuki, and Sarada already have a better relationship with each other than team 7. Bolt and Mitsuki are bro's and Bolt is willing to listen to Sarada and she is rather understanding of Bolt's problems. I just wonder who their sensei is going to be.

Their sensei is Sasuke da god.
LOL at Sasuke mentoring anyone
when he killed a Hokage (which is conveniently glossed over), fought all the Kages AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, is a former member of Akatsuki, formed his own team and went around wrecking shit, left the village for however long the entire Shippudden arc is, and sacrificed a teammate. It's like putting Big Boss in charge of a rehab clinic for mercenaries.
Konoha is too soft because Cloud would've ended him already.

Their sensei is Sasuke da god.
LOL at Sasuke mentoring anyone
when he killed a Hokage (which is conveniently glossed over), fought all the Kages AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, is a former member of Akatsuki, formed his own team and went around wrecking shit, left the village for however long the entire Shippudden arc is, and sacrificed a teammate. It's like putting Big Boss in charge of a rehab clinic for mercenaries.
Konoha is too soft because Cloud would've ended him already.

What Hokage? What teammate did he sacrifice?

Team 7 will always be there. No need to worry. Imagine how OP they would be together though? 2 Kages, 2 god like shinobi and best medic. I would love to see them going a mission together again.

There was a longer version of the Boruto trailer shown in Japan.

Apparently, Bolt throws Himawari's birthday cake, Naruto promises to be home but doesn't make it, and we get to see a sad Hinata and Sakura performing medical ninjutsu.

Honestly don't care for Bolt's antics but don't make Himawari sad :(
I don't know whose going to talk some sense into the kid, looks like it is Sasuke, but I'm sure by the end Bolt will become an admirable character :)

captainpat

Apparently, Bolt throws Himawari's birthday cake, Naruto promises to be home but doesn't make it, and we get to see a sad Hinata and Sakura performing medical ninjutsu.

gvAQYsX.jpg

dat projection

The reason I don't like Bolt is because his situation is not even bad. Unless, I'm seriously underestimating the time Naruto does not spend with his family, it really is Bolt lacking understanding. Thats why I see the film being more centred on his character change.

Pein

Banned
Naruto beat sasuke when sasuke had the power of all the tailed beasts at his disposal (and after 3+ days of kage busting, zetsu army slaying, and god fighting. He's the most broken character by far aside from madara

lets not forget Naruto wasn't going for the kill unlike Sasuke.

Boruto is a Hyuga too tho

and he took away the potiential for any Hyuga inheretence

it isn't confirmed yet but I have a feeling that Bolt isn't going to use any Hyuga tech and Himawari isn't going to get any action scenes
Kishi is going to disappoint me significantly I fear :(

------------------------------
Frankily I wanted Bolt to have both Uzumaki and Hyuga tech........ sadly it isn't happening so far

I also wanted Himawari to be a prodigy too but I fear she will be nothing but a side character

Kishi loves the Uchiha too much to actually do anything significant for anyone else (or any clan)

360pages

Lets face it, Goku and Vegeta are closer friends than Naruto and Sasuke.

They really messed up the team dynamic with them only having like 2 missions together.

Yado

If Bolt takes after his dad and Himawari takes after her mom your expectations should already have been dialed way down.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
and he took away the potiential for any Hyuga inheretence

it isn't confirmed yet but I have a feeling that Bolt isn't going to use any Hyuga tech and Himawari isn't going to get any action scenes
Kishi is going to disappoint me significantly I fear :(

------------------------------
Frankily I wanted Bolt to have both Uzumaki and Hyuga tech........ sadly it isn't happening so far

I also wanted Himawari to be a prodigy too but I fear she will be nothing but a side character

Kishi loves the Uchiha too much to actually do anything significant for anyone else (or any clan)

Bolt has lightning affinity because his mom has it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Himawari is already being neglected on panel time. She's gonna stay the cute little girl of the manga that's just there.
Unless
there's a timeskip in PART THREEEEEE

CDiggity

Sauce would probably be a great figurehead for a political party. Let the party do a bunch of stuff and "Yeah...sorry." it away when they screws up.

Sorry for what, indeed.

Top Bottom