• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Bolt gets Chidori and Rasengan!

Sarda gets SPOILER:
punching the ground (from the spoilers of this weeks chapter

2BvLZo9.png

well we know who is going to be the better ninja for now :/

Yado

lol, it's a technique she learned before she even had her sharingan. She's an intelligent kid, she should be fine.

I just hope Sarada
expands upon her fighting style then just the plain old punch the ground tactic that sealed Sakura's chances of ever expanding away

we don't need another half attempted Tsunade clone.... hopefully the Sharigan will help her overcome her mothers flaw of lacking the ability to dodge

maybe she can learn some fire based Uchiha techniques

Edit:
Still learning to punch like that at a way younger age then Sakura gives me hope for more development

Khezu

Shin continues to be the lamest villain to ever exist with the absolute most bottom of the barrel MS ability.

Fucking arm made of daggers.

Go back to the dumb family drama.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Shin continues to be the lamest villain to ever exist with the absolute most bottom of the barrel MS ability.

Honestly, a Naruto/Hinata date night with silly misunderstandings and people interrupting them every time they try to find some privacy would have been more fun than this.

T'Zariah

Banned
Honestly, a Naruto/Hinata date night with silly misunderstandings and people interrupting them every time they try to find some privacy would have been more fun than this.

Even better if it turned out that the ones who were pranking them were their kids.

ant1532

Banned

umm. but the clone thing with them being hundreds of clone kids was pretty clever and the giant one looked great in the panel, I thought that was actually the most creative kishimoto drawing in a while. Also Sasuke's susano fist was great.

Thats a "Thats my girl" face if I've ever seen one.

Ahh I remember the days when some people (lol) were so adamant that Sasuke and Sakura weren't even husband and wife. Kishi just drilling it in now xD

Sarada having Sakura's insane strength was awesome. For a 12 year old to have that is impressive. Looks like Sakura has been training her hard. I wonder if Sarada can do any medical ninjutsu.

Shin's face when his pokemon died though haha

Are you kidding. Kishi's god-tier trolling and drama has been the most fun I've had reading Naruto in years. Sarada was the absolute best choice as the protag for this mini-series.

Leave the Naru/Hina stuff for the inevitable season of filler Pierrot will do

I wonder if this places Sarada > Sasuke at the same age.

Sarada is not even a genin and has got perfect chakra control to have chakra enhanced strength. Also thats a pretty deadly combo. Sharingan (great for taijutsu, reading opponents and dodging) and chakra enhanced strength.

Mendrox

Thats a "Thats my girl" face if I've ever seen one.

Ahh I remember the days when some people (lol) were so adamant that Sasuke and Sakura weren't even husband and wife. Kishi just drilling it in now xD

Sarada having Sakura's insane strength was awesome. For a 12 year old to have that is impressive. Looks like Sakura has been training her hard. I wonder if Sarada can do any medical ninjutsu.

Shin's face when his pokemon died though haha

Our bet is still on Psycho_Mantis :)

Welfare

I wonder if this places Sarada > Sasuke at the same age.

Sarada is not even a genin and has got perfect chakra control to have chakra enhanced strength. Also thats a pretty deadly combo. Sharingan (great for taijutsu, reading opponents and dodging) and chakra enhanced strength.

Well she's above him when they are pre genin. Same age, Sasuke would later get Part 1 Lee speed, Chidori, and 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

phaze

All that brainwashing Sakura subjected Karin's kid to is finally paying off.

The power creep is real and even more ridiculous than during the war arc.

Our bet is still on Psycho_Mantis :)

Hahah, of course.

I've asking people to do this bet since the first several chapters but only 2 have got the confidence to actually take part in it :/

Well she's above him when they are pre genin. Same age, Sasuke would later get Part 1 Lee speed, Chidori, and 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

I guess the next comparison point would be the Chunin exams. Sasuke had 2 tomoe, Lee speed and chidori. Though its all got to do with circumstances. Sasuke was able to learn under Kakashi and observe Lee hence a different moveset to Sarada who's been training with her mother.

Well we might see more in the movie. Rumours say we will be seeing all 3 pars of the chunin exam.

Going by that Boruto movie trailer....the dude looks like he should be literally murdering everyone in the chunin exams. (movie spoils)
Rasengan AND Chidori and who knows what else
. 2 of the best ninjas of all time teaching him stuff.

The other kids will actually die in Chunin exams. I wouldn't be surprised if they buff Sarada up before then with some more skills that don't involve punching the ground.

CDiggity

Well that was boring. It's hard to care about what the characters do when I don't care about this Uchiha part of the story, and even then I find pretty much all of the characters to be rather meh.

Going by that Boruto movie trailer....the dude looks like he should be literally murdering everyone in the chunin exams. (movie spoils)
Rasengan AND Chidori and who knows what else
. 2 of the best ninjas of all time teaching him stuff.

The other kids will actually die in Chunin exams. I wouldn't be surprised if they buff Sarada up before then with some more skills that don't involve punching the ground.

Bolt's chidori is flawed because he does not have the sharingan and his rasnegan seems quite small. I reckon his special move might be some combination.

Also, I don't that puts him above everyone else. Neither is Sarada. At this stage (Chunin), skill and tactics are just as important than raw power. Don't under estimate someone like Shikadai and in terms of raw power I reckon Lee Jr outdoes Sarada and Bolt.

Top Bottom