• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They better explain what the hell was that mini-Juubi.
The cutest manifestation of humanity's sins the world has ever known.

Boruto and Sarada announced for NS4.

I thought you liked Sarada? Why are you trying to give her the kiss of death?

Sarada's my favourite. ChocCho and Lee Jr are close behind. Actually I like all the new kids. Even Inojin looks pretty cool in the movie.
Are you crazy. Super strength + insane healing + sharingan. Sarada will wreck at CQC.

They better explain what the hell was that mini-Juubi.

CG9yTV3.png

;______;

So from what I see, its not explicitly said that its the final chapter but the climax of the story. Sarada graduating does make it seem like its the final chapter though. Most the people in the 2ch SS thread are treating it like the final chapter apparently so I'll say it is.

brinstar

his motives weren't only revenge for itachi, he wants to bring war and conflict because he believes the world will stagnate in peaceful times. he's basically a MGS villain.

Tizoc

So I read up about Sarada/Salad in the Naruto wiki
OF COURSE SAKURA ISN'T THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.
Sakura and Tenten are the Yamcha of the Naruto-verse

Welfare

This proves nothing he just came out the hospital! I'm not saying Chidori is stronger, but it is more versatile. You can use Chidori in way more situations

Chidori is just an electric piercing attack. It could be molded to objects, but it was only really used with swords. Rasengan is way more versatile as its main function is to be combined with other natures.

Wind style Rasengan is a huge area of effect attack that hits at cellular level and can be upgraded to be a projectile (that can also be controlled while thrown in The Last). Magnet release Rasengan is a sealing variant. Lava release Rasengan was a heat wave attack that could even the Ten Tails Tree.

Also it doesn't require a Sharingan to be effective :)

rrc1594

Chidori is just an electric piercing attack. It could be molded to objects, but it was only really used with swords. Rasengan is way more versatile as its main function is to be combined with other natures.

Wind style Rasengan is a huge area of effect attack that hits at cellular level and can be upgraded to be a projectile (that can also be controlled while thrown in The Last). Magnet release Rasengan is a sealing variant. Lava release Rasengan was a heat wave attack that could even the Ten Tails Tree.

Sasuke also use it a defensive mechanism and I believe he was also able to stun people with it. I guess it depends how you fight, but if I was up close combat I would want Chidori.

Sai

Chidori and Rasengan are equal, this has been reinforced several times throughout the manga.

Chidori is more about piercing damage, with its most powerful application coming from its high-speed thrust. Its more versatile, in a sense, as it can be used for a number of different ranged attack options, and even defense, due to the fact that it's pretty open-ended as far as Keitai Henka is concerned. The Rasengan, due to the manner in which it detonates, metes out more widespread, explosive damage. But because it's pure Keitai Henka, depending on the Seishitsu Henka utilized in conjunction with it, it can offer a multitude of different effects, but it remains explosively offensive regardless.

At their base, when used against eachother, they just cancel out. Folks like to use Sasuke's reaction and Kakashi's scolding as proof of Rasengan's superiority, but the former was more about Sasuke's superiority complex working against him, as he was convinced he "won" upon seeing what they both accomplished to the front of the water tanks. The latter scolding was met with a "I don't want to hear that from you"-esque reply. :p

Sasuke's bewildered reaction was very satisfying to see though.

Khezu

I used to like Chidori more, but that changed when FRS was introduced.
That's my favorite attack in the manga, even if it got overused to hell and back.

Chidori and Rasengan are equal, this has been reinforced several times throughout the manga.

Chidori is more about piercing damage, with its most powerful application coming from its high-speed thrust. Its more versatile, in a sense, as it can be used for a number of different ranged attack options, and even defense, due to the fact that it's pretty open-ended as far as Keitai Henka is concerned. The Rasengan, due to the manner in which it detonates, metes out more widespread, explosive damage. But because it's pure Keitai Henka, depending on the Seishitsu Henka utilized in conjunction with it, it can offer a multitude of different effects, but it remains explosively offensive regardless.

At their base, when used against eachother, they just cancel out. Folks like to use Sasuke's reaction and Kakashi's scolding as proof of Rasengan's superiority, but the former was more about Sasuke's superiority complex working against him, as he was convinced he "won" upon seeing what they both accomplished to the front of the water tanks. The latter scolding was met with a "I don't want to hear that from you"-esque reply. :p

Sasuke's bewildered reaction was very satisfying to see though.

I wish Sasuke had used his chidori manipulations a bit more like the chidori sword or nagashi. Instead he went with Enton -___-

Sai

Sasuke didn't really take Enton all that far, and he still used his Raiton plenty alongside it. He only used Chidori Nagashi about three times, but Eisō was used quite a bit.

Chidori certainly looks cooler.

Sarada has to learn it >.<

from Bolt/Boruto maybe

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter and it isn't going to be more then the average amount of pages we see weekly

I wonder how they're going to cram in all the loose ends.... unless Kishi decides to not answer them

Shouta

This proves nothing he just came out the hospital! I'm not saying Chidori is stronger, but it is more versatile. You can use Chidori in way more situations

Tell that to Naruto. He uses his Rasengan for everything. Mixing food, motorboats, even flying through fluidic space to return to the Earth, lol

On that note, I watched Road to Ninja and The Last this weekend. Both were surprisingly good especially when viewed back to back as the character development for Naruto in Road to Ninja kind of lends itself to The Last and the purpose of that film. Road to Ninja was probably the better of the two since it also helps to establish Naruto and Sakura as friends and it helps the two understand each other in that type of relationship. The Last's plot actually sort of gets in the way of establishing Hinata and Naruto as it just eats up time when more could have been devoted to certain aspects like Naruto realizing his emotions for her and them talking more. It's also annoying because Hinata plays the damsel in distress in the film and that eats up even more time. The scenes they do have together are nice though.

I also would have liked them to wrap up Sakura and Naruto as a thing in this film but they kind of just hand-waved it rather than straight up addressing it. A little annoying considering they did a good job with Road to Ninja.

This right here, should have been the strongest attacks got in the Naruto universe. It just got so ridiculous with the Sharringan and Rinnegan powers at the end. Summoning demi gods in giant armor, Madara summoning meteors, it was just stupid, no one could gauge who was strong at the end. (doesn't really seem like anyone surpassed Madara and the first tbh) meh...it just left me feeling used for investing so much time into the series. Like Kishi had to know his audience grew up after 15+ years, Shippuden was almost half garbage IMO.

Tell that to Naruto. He uses his Rasengan for everything. Mixing food, motorboats, even flying through fluidic space to return to the Earth, lol

On that note, I watched Road to Ninja and The Last this weekend. Both were surprisingly good especially when viewed back to back as the character development for Naruto in Road to Ninja kind of lends itself to The Last and the purpose of that film. Road to Ninja was probably the better of the two since it also helps to establish Naruto and Sakura as friends and it helps the two understand each other in that type of relationship. The Last's plot actually sort of gets in the way of establishing Hinata and Naruto as it just eats up time when more could have been devoted to certain aspects like Naruto realizing his emotions for her and them talking more. It's also annoying because Hinata plays the damsel in distress in the film and that eats up even more time. The scenes they do have together are nice though.

I also would have liked them to wrap up Sakura and Naruto as a thing in this film but they kind of just hand-waved it rather than straight up addressing it. A little annoying considering they did a good job with Road to Ninja.
Tks, hopefully I get something out of this show. Besides some nice arcs like Asume, Naruto's Mom, 8th tails, and good fighting episodes, I'm just starting to realize how much I hate Naruto since shippuden started.

Sasuke didn't really take Enton all that far, and he still used his Raiton plenty alongside it. He only used Chidori Nagashi about three times, but Eis&#333; was used quite a bit.

I guess. Remember Kirin xD (I guess the build up to actually perform it is too demanding).

from Bolt/Boruto maybe

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter and it isn't going to be more then the average amount of pages we see weekly

I wonder how they're going to cram in all the loose ends.... unless Kishi decides to not answer them

Sarada would do it better than Boruto for sure

I miss Kirin, all that buildup to him using it and then Itachi just trolls it and it's never seen again.

Should've had his susanoo raining down kirin's like Zeus.

I still haven't seen this goddamn movie :(

Shouta

If you were to see one Road to Ninja is the one I'd recommend. It's really lite on action and instead mostly explores the implications of its settings for Sakura and Naruto. There's a fight at the end but it's really secondary to it being a character piece for the two. It's sort of funny that it also kind of is a bit meta about Sakura too. >_>

If you were to see one Road to Ninja is the one I'd recommend. It's really lite on action and instead mostly explores the implications of its settings for Sakura and Naruto. There's a fight at the end but it's really secondary to it being a character piece for the two. It's sort of funny that it also kind of is a bit meta about Sakura too. >_>
road to ninja was definitely the best naruto movie imo. Will of Fire is up there as well.

Shouta

road to ninja was definitely the best naruto movie imo. Will of Fire is up there as well.

I'd say Will of Fire was probably the best overall Naruto movie. It stands up as a decent standalone movie with a few adjustments. Road to Ninja would be a closet second. It'd be first if you frame the discussion in a certain way.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel like I'm the only one who liked Clash in the Land of Snow. It was cheesy and had weird villains, but it had more part 1 Team 7 goodness, pre Sasuke defection. And the ice and snow animation looked neat.

Top Bottom