• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Well

4559087-susanoo_lightning_bow.png

The arrow is nice but it aint kirin or zeus and it's another thing he'll probably never use again.

Sure maybe with more accuracy since she has the Sharigan

then again Boruto is the only one called a prodigy out of the New Gen

or like a Lightning Bolt

"Maybe".......lol

I feel like I'm the only one who liked Clash in the Land of Snow. It was cheesy and had weird villains, but it had more part 1 Team 7 goodness, pre Sasuke defection. And the ice and snow animation looked neat.

Nah I'm with you.
I don't really like any of the Shippuuden movies.
I'd say 1 and 3 are my favourite Naruto movies.

Andeeeh

After watching The Last...

With all that Tenseigan business, does this mean Naruto's kids could potentially get the Tenseigan? With the Uzumaki and Hyuuga bloodline, this is bound to happen.

After watching The Last...

With all that Tenseigan business, does this mean Naruto's kids could potentially get the Tenseigan? With the Uzumaki and Hyuuga bloodline, this is bound to happen.

No. You need to part of the Ootsuki clan and then have a byakugan from the mainline family.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto is certainly one of the finest (or worst) examples, if not the finest (or worst) example, of broken aesop.

Goddamn hard-work, you'll be missed. Now everyone is a prodigy, genius, bloodline-enhanced people with an IQ of 500000000000.

captainpat

Naruto is certainly one of the finest (or worst) examples, if not the finest (or worst) example, of broken aesop.

Goddamn hard-work, you'll be missed. Now everyone is a prodigy, genius, bloodline-enhanced people with an IQ of 500000000000.

I read an interest blog post about how the whole "simple hard work can overcome anything" was never an aesop in the series to begin with.

Naruto was about perseverance, not hard work can make you a god (though look at characters like Lee, Sakura and most notably Gai).

Furthermore, its ridiculous to stay Naruto and Sasuke did not work hard. I'm pretty sure all Sasuke did as a kid and after he defected was train. We all know how hard Naruto trained as well.

Naruto's kids would be too OP with the Tenseigan

Part 1 Neji was always right

rrc1594

if only he had more screen time

sigh..... if only we didn't focus so much of Part 2 on finding Sasuke and on Team 7 crying all the time

I always said they should of done that till the vey end. Naruto and Sasuke "Brother" relationship would be more deeper, even tho they been brothers for generations technically. Point is him leaving would of been way more significant. My biggest complaint is we didn't get enough Team 7.

I remember months ago I told you I was going to read Toriko, way better then I thought. It's been a great read.

I always said they should of done that till the vey end. Naruto and Sasuke "Brother" relationship would be more deeper, even tho they been brothers for generations technically. Point is him leaving would of been way more significant. My biggest complaint is we didn't get enough Team 7.
indeed it would
I agree completely

Part 1 was great due to the team missions and exploration
I remember months ago I told you I was going to read Toriko, way better then I thought. It's been a great read.

Glad you like it :) (We actually have a Toriko thread here on GAF..... of course it barely has any people in it but if you want to discuss anything about the plot you are more welcome to ask)

if you ever have free time read VinLand Saga, VagaBound, and Kingdom too

other people should read Toriko

Sai

Yondaime Raikage was the one who willingly sacrificed his arm just to create an opening on the kid. Just sayin'. :p

rrc1594

Naruto vs Sasuke will always be the GOAT. Can't wait for part 2 in the anime.

I remember when I only watched Naruto on Toonami and they were at the Chinin Exam arc. When Youtube started to become popular, I seen that fight for the first time I lost my shit. Open me up to whole new world.

No its not going to end. I don't know when Kishi will just let them be happy but we know that Gaiden leads into Boruto the Movie. Is Boruto going to be the last thing from the Naruto franchise? No more manga/anime......I doubt it.

yeah it would be all for the best if we all just keep quite and don't post any spoilers until the chapter releases

it is the last one for this particularly spinoff after all

By the way I'd like to point out that Orchimaru was right that Sakura couldn't handle Shin

I mean she completely forgot that she has a healing ability (unless the knives stunning ability prevented it)

either way she wasn't attacking as high and mighty when Shin brought out that knife filled arm

captainpat

He said that she be dead by the time they arrived and she wasn't. So technically he was wrong.

Edit: She probably could take Shin if Kishi wasn't nerfing the hell out of everyone.

Yado

lol, Kishi let her get stabbed to show that Sasuke cares about her wellbeing, those 2 little knives to the arm are nohing

He was about to slice her up with that Shuriken before The Sauce intervened

her field of view was covered as well so she couldn't see it coming

By the way I'd like to point out that Orchimaru was right that Sakura couldn't handle Shin

I mean she completely forgot that she has a healing ability (unless the knives stunning ability prevented it)

either way she wasn't attacking as high and mighty when Shin brought out that knife filled arm

Screen_Shot_2015_07_01_at_21_34_35.jpg

Nah he was wrong.

He was about to slice her up with that Shuriken before The Sauce intervened

Doubt it. She could of dodged that.

Sup.

We'll definitely see more of Naruto for years to come. They're not killing this cash cow any time soon.

I think a Part 3 manga is still very much on the table.

indeed I can see it happening

Even if it isn't done by Kishi....... Oh well I have a bunch of amazing series to keep me occupied so I won't miss it that much

Frog-fu

Banned
I'm expecting Kishi to cop out with this whole Sarada/Karin business.

A shame.

Is that a Shinachiku avatar I see? I do believe it is.

indeed I can see it happening

Even if it isn't done by Kishi....... Oh well I have a bunch of amazing series to keep me occupied so I won't miss it that much

Honestly, I don't think Kishi would even be necessary to keep the franchise going. Great ideas, sure, but execution leaves a lot to be desired.

I can see it also being Sakura

which is a shame since Sarada with pure Uzumaki genes would be awesome
Honestly, I don't think Kishi would even be necessary to keep the franchise going. Great ideas, sure, but execution leaves a lot to be desired.

He failed with his world building approach

sure he has those other dimensions now and Ostuski's but they can't really expand on that other then doing the same Kaguya thing over and over again..... Compared to OP that has a bunch of more stuff to explore and Toriko which could be going into space later on, Naruto can't expand its world to new horizons since it didn't have that planning since day 1 compared to those other two

Frog-fu

Banned
He failed with his world building approach

sure he has those other dimensions now and Ostuski's but they can't really expand on that other then doing the same Kaguya thing over and over again..... Compared to OP that has a bunch of more stuff to explore and Toriko which could be going into space later on, Naruto can't expand its world to new horizons

Yup. Limiting it to mainly ninja, the nine bijū, elemental countries and a handful samurai was pretty short-sighted in the long run, and now he has gone full god mode with his two most important characters, it's going to take some doing to conjure up legitimate threats.

I can only imagine what the One Piece world will be like after that Oda finishes. The spinoff potential is crazy.

Yup. Limiting it to mainly ninja, the nine bijū, elemental countries and a handful samurai was pretty short-sighted in the long run, and now he has gone full god mode with his two most important characters, it's going to take some doing do conjure up legitimate threats.

I can only imagine what the One Piece world will be like after that Oda finishes. The spinoff potential is crazy.

exactly

it is cool to see the new kids and what not but when it goes to power scaling it just ends up being Bijuus, Dojutsus, and Sage Bloodline orgy fest

Nothing else..... no new horizons..... no new adventures in exotic lands (unless it is in some other dimensions which in the end are controlled by the same people like Kaguya so it is just Kaguya 2.0 all over again)

T'Zariah

Banned
Is that a Shinachiku avatar I see? I do believe it is.

Who?

It was some random cool ninja I saw on google images, just thought I'd make it my Avatar.

o_O

Top Bottom