• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

360pages

I do think Ino stopped pursuing Sasuke after their fight in the Chunin exams, she still flirted with him, but she could tell that Sakura legit loved Sasuke so she stopped. I do think it was one of Kishi's better moments to have Ino realize that her friendship with Sakura was more important than Sasuke.

At least that is what I hoped happen.

smh.....the sharingan is something she got from her father. The chakra strength is something she learnt from Sakura.

exactly

so in order to learn some fire style jutus the only one that can teach her all those Uchiha ones are Sasuke

unless she finds some scrolls and figures it herself

anyway I should lay off the Sakura hate..... she was a terrible character but things could change

quite honestly
having Sakura being the mother
is for the betterment of a healthy household

translations from a scan

"The Boruto Movie, for the first time everything begins, starting with original characters. That is to say, it's an original work of the author, me [Kishimoto], with everything existing completely and only inside my head. For the first time in the 11th Naruto movie I wrote the entire script by myself, devised the character designs, refining them until I was satisfied, than for the sake of perfection requested that the staff to refine them further. When serialization ended, immediately all the time I used to spend on the manga was poured into the movie. In truth this is the Naruto film I really wanted to make. One last word....after this I won't draw anything further.

I'm surpassing my limits everyone. I think you will enjoy it greatly. I'm drawing with all my strength. I can feel it being my best work and my editor agrees."

he'll be back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maddocks

I knew it, knew it was a swerve on kimish part, like sasuke would ever cheat. Dudes not a sports athlete.

But overall the 10 chapters are pretty damn good, it really showed me that I have missed these characters and like the new ones. The movie should be a nice little addition to it all.

Pein

Banned
Didn't think it would have been wrapped up so nicely but Kishi did it.

I think Karin has the best redesign her or sasuke.

Also nice to see Konoha now does more with orphans then making them live alone in misery.

CronoShot

Welp, I figured something like that would happen. Was fun while it lasted.

Still funny Sasuke won't kiss his fucking wife goodbye.

Bolt hates hokages

Sarada magically forgives Daddy Sauce due to the magical forehead tap no jutsu

Sakura apparently chased after The Sauce to get the D years many years back

Karin and Sakura are buddies

Karin matured and escaped the grasps of the Sauce

ChoCho has now stopped wasting time chasing after some new father

Sasuke eats and then bails not even giving Sakura a forehead tap

Pein

Banned
Welp, I figured something like that would happen. Was fun while it lasted.

Still funny Sasuke won't kiss his fucking wife goodbye.

Kishi won't draw that, something about being embarrassed.

I could see bolt becoming the next Jiraiya or kakashi not wanting to become hokage but still be hokage material.

Frog-fu

Banned
Well that's that.

Boruto disparaging the very notion of becoming Hokage is not unexpected but still dumb. Your old man can't prioritise you all the time, get over it, brat. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being the Eight though. Kishi loves his dynasties.

Sakura, ah jeez. Even I feel felt a twinge of sympathy for her.

So why the fuck wouldn't anyone just tell Sarada the truth? "Hey you were born outside the village, no big deal."

gotta put in that pointless drama

props for Karin
breaking away from the Sauce

like Ino she actually developed

Oh and Kabuto
can still likely do Dragon Sage Mode seeing as he still has that Orochi flesh

balgajo

Man that was really bad....It would be much more interesting if Sarada was an experiment that Orochimaru made with Uzumaki and Uchiha cells. But in the end it was fucking nothing. Kishi was very dishonest with readers, a sucession of bizarre coincidences just to fool the reader into believing she was not Sakura's kid. Kishi, travel for a while to become a better writer, learn how to write better female characters, and come back to give us another shonen with interesting fights. But forget about giant beasts.

lol at Sakura chasing after Sasuke while heavily pregnant, someone get The Sauce a fucking phone, send a damn ninja bird after him, good lord. Oh and I guess the reason for Sasuke not keeping in touch with his family still wasn't answered, ok.

Nephtis

Gotta say, it was nice seeing Kabuto. While he looks super harmless now, we're still talking about the same guy who was a bit of a problem for both Sasuke and Itachi teaming up.

I pity the fool that ever attacks the orphanage.

Nasser

Oh I just noticed Sakura is wearing the Uchiha clan symbol.

Anyways, it was a fun mini series and let's all hope Sarada will be the 9th Hokage (Konohamaru will be the 8th....)
10th is Himawari.

i guessed about the
clone kids becoming part of towns correctly.
i'm just wondering where
mega fatty is going to go.

Joni

Giving an army of Orochimaru experiments to Kabuto doesn't seem like a good idea. On the other hand, Naruto managed to stop them in their tracks just by letting Kurama unleash a bit of his chakra.

balgajo

Giving an army of Orochimaru experiments to Kabuto doesn't seem like a good idea. On the other hand, Naruto managed to stop them in their tracks just by letting Kurama unleash a bit of his chakra.

That was cool. Almost an inverted genjutsu.

Man how the hell is Kabuto not locked up, dude's partly responsible for killing 40000 ninja.

You can get away with anything in Naruto, the Hokage will give you your old job back and let you do whatever you want with some light surveillance. Tobirama rolling in his grave at this shit.

Sarada's a great character, I'd prefer to keep following her instead of Boruto honestly.

ffdgh

Ahh that was a good conclusion...though I'm not sure if kabuto should be trusted with kids...or anything in general after the war >_>

Nice to to finally know who sadara belongs to.

Pein

Banned

reminded me of this
KryvYof.png

Fj0823

Man how the hell is Kabuto not locked up, dude's partly responsible for killing 40000 ninja.

You can get away with anything in Naruto, the Hokage will give you your old job back and let you do whatever you want with some light surveillance. Tobirama rolling in his grave at this shit.

Sarada's a great character, I'd prefer to keep following her instead of Boruto honestly.

I really REALLY like that Boruto and Sarada are bros. Like real bros. You can picture those two having a friendly rivalry and some romantic tension.

Completely different from Sakura and Sasuke, and Naruto and Hinata. Even though I love Naruto and Hinata

I´m sure their team dynamics will be a lot better than team 7's. And Sarada will get her share of screentime, fans love her.

Uchihas now back in Konaha. What could go wrong.

what do you mean?

a whole army of bargain bin sharingans laying around, easily taken over by competent groups, being trained by Kabuto of all people? with no country or family to claim?

sounds like a peachy recipe for a swell time!

I just mean the million little red herrings that serve only to operate as red herrings and don't make logical sense otherwise (although the genes thing is weird on thematic level depending on how it plays out exactly). Why did everyone act like her heredity was some kind of Area 51 secret? They never got a birth certificate equivalent or some kind of custodial record? Why the hell did Karin have that in her drawer? Why does Sakura use some cobbled together picture portrait and not say, I don't know, her wedding pictures? Why does Sakura act like the question of whether she's kissed Sasuke is physically injurious? Why did no one just take 60 seconds to explain this immediately? Why did Sasuke never communicate or visit?

Use that time to do actual character development rather than just pointlessly troll. It's whatever though. Bring on the avatar.

After reading this chapter, I'll make your words mine. Seriously, what a waste of time. At least, Sarada is a legit good character. Good to see that Karin matured. Sad that Sakura is still a loser. Yep. It's a miracle of some sort how Sasuke and Sakura were able to mate. Speaking of which, Sakura was in the 9th month of pregnancy running around? Seriously? Complete nonsense for the sake of trolling. Like I said earlier, clickbait plot.

giving Kabuto his own clone army of eye-hax kids sounds like a really bad idea
lol Naruto has no idea of what he is doing.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Im simply wtf right now about the Shin Clones... it's so abrupt, what about the original? Is he just gonna lie there bleeding out?

Kabuto

I don't really get what Kabuto's job is, but ayy he's back.

Loved how Naruto just flexed a little chakra and it was enough to beat Shin haha.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
I don't really get what Kabuto's job is, but ayy he's back
jd7SxisaLTugn.png

Loved how Naruto just flexed a little chakra and it was enough to beat Shin haha.

I think it's the mirror image of his own past, since his foster mother was the head/leader of an orphanage in Konoha.

360pages

That felt empty. It seemed most of Sasuke's love interest have moved on to better things than chasing his dick.

Also so much for Naruto's (It doesn't matter if your parents gave birth to you, they will always be your parents!)

...But having them give birth to you is important too!

Also Kabuto runs an orphanage that will soon have super powered Eye hax kids running around. They may not be real Uchiha, but meh, close enough.

Awww, I'm gonna miss the hell out of Naruto. Again! Damnit Part 3 when?

lol at the fat Shin having to stay outside the orphanage. So boss to see Naruto flex a little. All he had to do was let Kurama stretch a little and just settled that shit instantly. Fucking amazing.

Looks like Boruto and Sarada have a good relationship. Def cant wait for the Boruto movie now ughhh

Top Bottom