• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Really wish Boruto was getting a simultaneous release or close to it here. Mega hyped for that movie and the next generation. Going to miss Sarada so much, hopefully her and the gang gets a figure with the movie release. Eagerly anticipating Kishi's next work.

rambis

Banned
Not really? He reformed at the end of Naruto. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have been able to break the Izanami that was placed on him. He took over the orphanage like he intended after breaking that jutsu, so he's on the up and up.
They wouldn't have won the war without him. Ignore whatever happened in Rikudo world; In the real world it was kabuto and Oro injecting him with whatever Hashirama hax and that's why he was able to live ala obito.

ho, just as I thought, the 100% match was the reason the DNA test seemed suspicious, in real life you cannot have a DNA compatibility of 100% between 2 persons, unless one was a clone of the other.

Last chapter was kind of disappointing since we didn't see that threat greater than Kaguya that caused all the mess with the Shins.

Furyous

At least Sasuke got his arm back. When's he going to formally train Sarada? The Naruto/Bolt training session should be legendary as well as the Hinata/Himawari training session.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Naruto became Hokage but had a kid that hates him for it in the process? I feel bad for the Hyuga clan because they're forgotten now.

Can't wait to see the next generation of cloud ninja. Kishi needs to show us the next gen jinchuuriki as well. Next generation animal clan genin needs a wolf or a panther. I'm sick of these fuckboy pets. Give us a wild animal dammit.

rrc1594

At least Sasuke got his arm back. When's he going to formally train Sarada? The Naruto/Bolt training session should be legendary as well as the Hinata/Himawari training session.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Naruto became Hokage but had a kid that hates him for it in the process? I feel bad for the Hyuga clan because they're forgotten now.

Can't wait to see the next generation of cloud ninja. Kishi needs to show us the next gen jinchuuriki as well. Next generation animal clan genin needs a wolf or a panther. I'm sick of these fuckboy pets. Give us a wild animal dammit.

Bolt is Sasuke's pupil. Bolt knew he had to go to the GOAT

Frog-fu

Banned

When did the bold happen?

Also lol @ Hinata training Himawari. Fans got what they wanted. Now she's back to being relegated to the shadows.

Furyous

Bolt is Sasuke's pupil. Bolt knew he had to go to the GOAT

Sasuke is the GOAT all right... the GOAT at beating nerfed opponents. He fought Danzo fleeing from the Kage, Itachi suffering from illness/intentionally losing, nerved Orochimaru already dying, and Naruto fresh off fighting for three days with all his chakra used up.

Sasuke the type of dude to catch you fresh out the gym, challenge you to race, record it, and brag about winning.

*EDIT*

We can see Sasuke's arm in the pictures with Sarada. Notice the shape.

Decided to read this thing all in one go now that it's finished.

Gotta say I liked this thing better than 99% of naruto: part 2.

Only thing that fell outright flat to me was Choujin's kid. Comedy/gag element really didn't work for me.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3f0e7e421ef10654917d3cd11c0d749e/tumblr_nqvb5oeR3N1szkhbbo1_540.jpg[/IMG]

It doesn't look like it to me. I didn't think he lost his entire arm to begin with, only his forearm. Surely Kishi would've put more emphasis on showing it if he got a new arm like Naruto.

rrc1594

Sasuke is the GOAT all right... the GOAT at beating nerfed opponents. He fought Danzo fleeing from the Kage, Itachi suffering from illness/intentionally losing, nerved Orochimaru already dying, and Naruto fresh off fighting for three days with all his chakra used up.

Sasuke the type of dude to catch you fresh out the gym, challenge you to race, record it, and brag about winning.

*EDIT*

Hey the Sauce knows how to pick his battles.

T'Zariah

Banned

*EDIT*

And the crazy part is, Naruto was HOLDING BACK the whole time, and it's repeated 4-5 times.

Were Naruto completely fresh and had killing intent, Sasuke would've gotten stomped, six ways to Sunday

Sharpeye

I hope we get an updated data book at some point to see were everyone stands at this point. I mean team 7 is pretty much god tier but everyone else is still a bit unknown like Konohamaru and even Kakashi. Heck even Hinata is technically in the same league as Naruto and Sasuke with God chakra but I doubt we'll see anyone but new and old team 7 get any spotlight to get a good read on how strong they are now.

It was good to see Ino in uniform. I was a little worried he had turned a bunch of his female characters into housewives.

The only good thing about this chapter.
Damn Sasuke couldn't give 1 kiss to sakura. What an excuse of a husband
o

Sasuke must be gay, there is no other explanation. lol

tumblr_nquop09EaX1teuy65o1_540.png

When will you guys learn xD
I can sense Sasuke's affection by his endearing expression. xD
Bolt: Fuck Hokage imma be Fudal Lord.

This is the best idea ever.

Frog-fu

Banned
Sure.....

It is known, brah.

Sasuke was actively trying to kill Naruto who was only defending himself and trying to talk him down.

It wasn't a real fight until Sasuke hitched all the bijū to his Susanoo and forced Naruto to get serious.

I've always found the debate of Naruto vs Sasuke and who is stronger funny because the manga has repeatedly shown that they will always be rivals. It will be like that till the end.

The only good thing about this chapter.

Sasuke must be gay, there is no other explanation. lol

I can sense Sasuke's affection by his endearing expression. xD

This is the best idea ever.

Thats my favourite moment. Simple line but has a powerful meaning. Reminds of 698 in that regard.

I hope we get an updated data book at some point to see were everyone stands at this point. I mean team 7 is pretty much god tier but everyone else is still a bit unknown like Konohamaru and even Kakashi. Heck even Hinata is technically in the same league as Naruto and Sasuke with God chakra but I doubt we'll see anyone but new and old team 7 get any spotlight to get a good read on how strong they are now.

You mean databook 4?

Hinata in the same league as Sasuke and Naruto....bro what have you been smoking.

Sharpeye

I've always found the debate of Naruto vs Sasuke and who is stronger funny because the manga has repeatedly shown that they will always be rivals. It will be like that till the end.

Thats my favourite moment. Simple line but has a powerful meaning. Reminds of 698 in that regard.

You mean databook 4?

Hinata in the same league as Sasuke and Naruto....bro what have you been smoking.

That came out wrong, I mean they had similar BS power ups like the one from The Last.

On a side note Kankuro's son looks way cooler than his dad has ever been.

Frog-fu

Banned
In case anyone was wonder what the sons of Kankurō and B looked like.
vnXEmKj.jpg

It's not against the TOS to post this promotion stuff, right? I don't think counts as scans or whatever. Will remove otherwise.

That came out wrong, I mean they had similar BS power ups like the one from The Last.

On a side note Kankuro's son looks way cooler than his dad has ever been.

Oh xD

Also there are some character profiles though I can't find them anymore >.<

Rock Lee Jr is called Metal Lee and.....its apparently his son 0_0

Erigu

Why would "or "&#12469;&#12463;&#12521;&#12392;&#12399;&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12434;&#36861;&#12356;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#19968;&#32210;&#12395;&#26053;&#12375;&#12390;&#12383;&#26178;&#26399;&#12364;" (if she was traveling with Karin)." imply she was traveling with Karin?
Neither Sakura nor Sasuke would be the subject, so that only leaves Karin.

Also if you leave out &#36861;&#12356;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390; you would lose the "went/chased after" and it would mean they were traveling together from the beginning.
Not necessarily.
But the more important thing is that "X&#12434;&#36861;&#12356;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#19968;&#32210;&#12395;&#26053;&#12375;&#12390;&#12383;" means "traveling together looking for/going after X". It doesn't say together with whom, but you don't travel together with X if you're looking for/going after X.

I think Mizuki's (silver haired yellow eyed kid) design is really cool. Plus his limbs stretch in the trailer. I'm a sucker for that kind of power.

All the next gen ninja designs are real good though imo. I'm looking forward to the Boruto movie, the new trailer got my hyped.

Indeed one of my faves

Ramen guy is the best

you saw how he invited lil Naruto when he had no one

dude is a hero

Ramen man has been there since the beginning. Feels :')

how close is the naruto anime to ending? I'd be interested in giving it a rewatch once it ends. (minus the fillers of course, blegh)

there are some filler flashbacks so maybe November of this year

funnily enough that scene was paying homage to a Naruto omake were they characters had a Ramen eating contest in which Hinata over eat everyone

In case anyone was wonder what the sons of Kankur&#333; and B looked like.
vnXEmKj.jpg

It's not against the TOS to post this promotion stuff, right? I don't think counts as scans or whatever. Will remove otherwise.
What a bunch of ugly kids, except Sarada and Boruto

Top Bottom