• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

If Kishi is serious about retiring then the only way we will get a part three is if someone takes his place, which honestly wouldn't be that bad of a thing I think personally. Though I would miss his trolling and art style.

Studio Pierrot will likely come out with an anime-only part 3 to the series. I could also see this in response to Dragonball Super. And if we're lucky, Kishi could supervise the project, and provide plot points and direction. I also see SP animating the novels, since doing could easily yield almost a season worth of episodes.

I do look forward to Kishi's next project, especially if it is Mario.

29VHmRr.jpg

I really want to see new stories with this new gang. Smaller more focus stories, a completed chuunin exams. But I know the focus will always drift to Naruto and Sasuke when they face threats. Just begging for a Sarada figure.

I really want to see new stories with this new gang. Smaller more focus stories, a completed chuunin exams. But I know the focus will always drift to Naruto and Sasuke when they face threats. Just begging for a Sarada figure.

well the Boruto movie is set during the Chunin Exams....
Of course it likely gets disturbed halfway through due to those new enemies

Also NA is getting the movie subbed in theatres October

Frog-fu

Banned
well the Boruto movie is set during the Chunin Exams....
Of course it likely gets disturbed halfway through due to those new enemies

Also NA is getting the movie subbed in theatres October

Boruto confirmed to be the most impressive and successful fighter there but only Shika's kid will likely be promoted. He'll probably lose too and get promoted because he was smart enough to give up instead of die foolishly.

so I wonder what the Sauce excuse to leave will be this time after they defeat the people he was looking for.... maybe he will run away with Boruto and give a Jiraiya excuse

so I wonder what the Sauce excuse to leave will be this time after they defeat the people he was looking for.... maybe he will run away with Boruto and give a Jiraiya excuse

i would actually like this

Boruto confirmed to be the most impressive and successful fighter there but only Shika's kid will likely be promoted. He'll probably lose too and get promoted because he was smart enough to give up instead of die foolishly.

nah dude it'd be boring if they just repeated what happened the first time. I want to see moe of them pass.

Frog-fu

Banned
nah dude it'd be boring if they just repeated what happened the first time. I want to see moe of them pass.

Brah, if Naruto didn't get promoted all the way in The Last, when errybody his age was making jōnin, I don't see Kishimoto breaking out of that dumbass habit of keeping the protagonist genin-ranked.

Best thing Kis has done. I bet Boruto wants to be a fucking legend like Jiraiya.

Nah. He's going to get schooled by Sasuke, realise that he does love his father when he gets kidnapped, and stop acting so angsty. What he wants to do with his life....maybe he will want to follow in his father's footsteps. More Sarada vs Boruto.

If Kishi is serious about retiring then the only way we will get a part three is if someone takes his place, which honestly wouldn't be that bad of a thing I think personally. Though I would miss his trolling and art style.

That was a mistranslation. Kishi ain't retiring.

Brah, if Naruto didn't get promoted all the way in The Last, when errybody his age was making jōnin, I don't see Kishimoto breaking out of that dumbass habit of keeping the protagonist genin-ranked.

nah Bolt is considered the only one apparently in the new gen as a prodigy

it would be foolish to have someone with such a title staying as a genin

Maybe Bolt will just hate on everything in the ninja system. Hokage? Fuck that noise. Chunin exams? I'll fight any of you but not for any rank. Lets take it outside.

Maybe Bolt will just hate on everything in the ninja system. Hokage? Fuck that noise. Chunin exams? I'll fight any of you but not for any rank. Lets take it outside.

Bolt the liberal pacifist reformer? "Why are we still training children to be killers, it's an era of peace, continued child soldier warmongering is fucked up! Bring down the Ninja system of governance! Democracy NOW!"

Bolt the liberal pacifist reformer? "Why are we still training children to be killers, it's an era of peace, continued child soldier warmongering is fucked up! Bring down the Ninja system of governance! Democracy NOW!"
would be cool to get a weird spin on Bolt rather than naruto jr.

Maybe make him obsessed with becoming the most powerful shinobi. Doesn't care about protecting anything or becoming a leader. Just wants to be the most powerful. Creates his own jutsus and whatnot. Trains with the worlds best. When things go bad he doesn't really aim to help anyone, just use it as an opportunity to be better.

Village in shambles. Bolt we need you! Come help us!!!

"No".

Maybe make him obsessed with becoming the most powerful shinobi. Doesn't care about protecting anything or becoming a leader. Just wants to be the most powerful. Creates his own jutsus and whatnot. Trains with the worlds best. When things go bad he doesn't really aim to help anyone, just use it as an opportunity to be better.

"No".

lol not going to lie I'd love adult douchebag Bolt

Pfft, same with Goku and Vegeta. And we all know who's stronger.

I don't know what manga you read but its certainly not Naruto.

"No".

lol

Frog-fu

Banned
How it should've been, brahs.
Code:
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/98cc49fd72a80e4e60e12a9a9ec806fd/tumblr_nqnw3za1Z71sj4w2qo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Sarada would've been monsta.

nah Bolt is considered the only one apparently in the new gen as a prodigy

it would be foolish to have someone with such a title staying as a genin

He's the only mentioned to be a prodigy, that doesn't mean he's the only one. By feats, so is Sarada. And I doubt the other Konoha 10 gave birth to average kids

Besides, prodigy is a relative term. By all indications Naruto was one of if not the greatest prodigy in the entire manga. He just learned by unconventional methods.

It was foolish to keep Naruto a genin after he beat his opponent in the Chūnin Exams and saved the village. It was foolish to keep him a genin when he came back after training for two years. It was foolish to keep him a genin after he killed an Akatsuki member and then saved the village and had a hand in reviving the fallen. Brah, Kishi love this shit.

Yado

Meh, being from the Uzumaki clan didn't do anything for Karin. Talent and ambition takes you further than genes.

Karin unlocked those chakra chains though + she had that Uzumaki life force/healing
just imagine if Sarada had those chains plus Uchiha tech

He's the only mentioned to be a prodigy, that doesn't mean he's the only one. By feats, so is Sarada. And I doubt the other Konoha 10 gave birth to average kids

Besides, prodigy is a relative term. By all indications Naruto was one of if not the greatest prodigy in the entire manga. He just learned by unconventional methods.

It was foolish to keep Naruto a genin after he beat his opponent in the Chūnin Exams and saved the village. It was foolish to keep him a genin when he came back after training for two years. It was foolish to keep him a genin after he killed an Akatsuki member and then saved the village and had a hand in reviving the fallen. Brah, Kishi love this shit.

I agree that there are a bunch of people who could be considered prodigies to the reader but Bolt is literary being addressed as the prodigy child in all his promotional works ( I'd expect them to also have the same for everyone else but he is the only kid having that title being pushed on him)

I mean since they are literally jamming this idea of Bolt being a prodigy then I believe it will likely play a major part in the kids childhood

he is already doing both Chidori and Rasengan and I doubt he will act stupid like Naruto did when he was a child

-----------------------------------

Some Boruto the movie info

more pics of the Naruto household....... blah, blah, blah about it being big and spacious but the one where it shows Boruto/Bolt's room says that it is tidy

I wonder if he keeps his room tidy or is it cleaned by someone else..... since we all know Naruto was a messy kid

kewlmyc

Really wish they give us a good reason for Boruto's rebellious state. Considering his life, if he doesn't have a decent reason, he's just going to come off as an unlikeable dipshit.

Frog-fu

Banned
I agree that there are a bunch of people who could be considered prodigies to the reader but Bolt is literary being addressed as the prodigy child in all his promotional works

I mean since they are literally jamming this idea of Bolt being a prodigy then I believe it will likely play a major part in the kids childhood

he is already doing both Chidori and Rasengan and I doubt he will act stupid like Naruto did when he was a child

I have no doubt Boruto is prodigious, but I would recommend taking promotional materials with a pack of salt. Especially when it comes to Naruto movies. Studie Pierrot are notoriously misleading with that front.

idk it could likely just be that Naruto spent a ton of time with him before but when he became Hokage he barely had time

speaking of which there is a oneshot coming soon of Naruto's Hokage inauguration

I have no doubt Boruto is prodigious, but I would recommend taking promotional materials with a pack of salt. Especially when it comes to Naruto movies. Studie Pierrot are notoriously misleading with that front.

I remember The Last advertised the Sauce a lot ;))))

Anyway screw mister prodigy
r1xqem3.png

I am all for Team Mitsuki
guqt4u3.gif

Edit: I also realised that Mitsuki is also being hyped up

360pages

Naruto probably was stronger than Sasuke during the final battle, but after the whole time skip and Nartuo stopped training, the gap is probably closer.

well for the movie info it says that the main villains subordinate is the same strength as Sasuke

I wonder if they'll mention how stronger Naruto is

How it should've been, brahs.
Code:
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/98cc49fd72a80e4e60e12a9a9ec806fd/tumblr_nqnw3za1Z71sj4w2qo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Sarada would've been monsta.

Shin is that you?

Nah, it is.

You failed to understand a shounen manga then.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto probably was stronger than Sasuke during the final battle, but after the whole time skip and Nartuo stopped training, the gap is probably closer.

It's not so much probably. All their respective feats indicate it. Naruto had several substantial power ups on Sasuke.

While his battle sense isn't as sharp as it once was due to lack of use, I don't think Naruto stopped making time to train. I don't think any Kage could do that.

well for the movie info it says that the main villains subordinate is the same strength as Sasuke

I wonder if they'll mention how stronger Naruto is

Considering the main threat tends to be much stronger in all of the movies, I'd say the gap is still there and quite substantial, but Naruto is probably in for the toughest fight of his life yet.

I wanted them to approach this new gen with a clean slate

I had some hope that Boruto would be overly unique mixing shadow clones with Gentle Fist and Sage taijutsu

he apparently still has this new technique up his sleeve but the hype for him overly died down for me

I wanted something like how JoJo handled next parts.... new threats and new main leads with different powers but alas it seems they took the DBZ route of Sasuke and Naruto still being the main stars....

so far the only exciting new person in the new Team 7 is Mitsuki for me

Frog-fu

Banned
Boruto might helm his own film for real in the future, but there ain't no way in hell he was going to get one right off the bat. Naruto and Sasuke are far too important characters, and more importantly, profitable, than Boruto will ever be and they need them to make that dough to finance sequels.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Part 3 needs to happen so badly... it can be what part 1 promised to be. Ninja kids going on ninja missions with their ninja sensei.

Village

Part 3 needs to happen so badly... it can be what part 1 promised to be. Ninja kids going on ninja missions with their ninja sensei.

What in the hell are you talking about

1) thats kind of what all naruto is

2) They introduce , everything in the first part... so I if yo thought that's what is was going to be... i don't tell you . I was in middle school and knew that what it was going to be

It blows me away when people are like " part 2 caught me off guard", actually how?

You failed to understand a shounen manga then.

Wait, reverse.

I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

Here's how this goes:

You say that it's funny how people are comparing power levels when Naruto and Sasuke will always be rivals.

I say same for Goku and Vegeta, but we all know who's stronger.

How don't I understand this manga, exactly? How do we get from there to whatever you're saying now?

Part one was that. So was part two up until around the Pein fight. Well, maybe a bit afterwards, too... I guess it was really the end that went all lightshow-y.

Top Bottom