• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Real Question. Forgive me if it was mentioned and I just can't read:

What was so wrong about telling Sarada she was born outside the village?
Everyone was too embarrassed to admit that Sakura was so desperate for Sasuke that she ran off into a dangerous mission while being 9 months pregnant.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Everyone was too embarrassed to admit that Sakura was so desperate for Sasuke that she ran off into a dangerous mission while being 9 months pregnant.

Or maybe she got pregnant on the mission, after running off after Sasuke because she was so desperate for him, and wasn't able to make it home in time for reasons.

captainpat

She already knows she was born outside. As far as the circumstances of her birth, I'm gonna guess they kept it as a secret for Karin sake or something. She's probably still considered a criminal at the time.

^^

Does Shizune know about the circumstances?

Like I said before, Kishi wanted the fools to be hooked on the red herring for a lot longer and so had to make certain things conveniently happen.

"There was a time when Sakura went after Sasuke and joined him in his travels, and she gave birth to Sarada-chan in my hideout!"

More like Sakura and Sasuke went on some journey by themselves, and Sakura got pregnant during their travels.

Erigu

As far as the circumstances of her birth, I'm gonna guess they kept it as a secret for Karin sake or something. She's probably still considered a criminal at the time.
And we've seen how poorly those are treated!
I imagine criminals are the coolest guys.

Like I said before, Kishi wanted the fools to be hooked on the red herring for a lot longer and so had to make certain things conveniently happen.
Shame he's not a good writer, or he wouldn't have to resort to such silly contrivances!

More like Sakura and Sasuke went on some journey by themselves
Well, if you're willing to completely ignore the meaning of "oikakete"...

Wait, so...the gaiden is done? It concentrated on Sasuke and Sakura's kid and not Bolt? For real?
well this spin off is done. The movie with these two
0m8iQYO.png
KCUfT59.png

will be in August for JP and October for NA

Shouta

Probably because it would result in the question of why she was born outside of the village. That's probably related to a top secret mission which is why no one wanted to let her know about it. At least, that's what I think as it makes the most sense.

It would be a good questio nto ask Kishi though.

Furyous

Just noticed Bolt's jacket looks like Hinata and Naruto merged colors. LOL the Uzumakis needing Hinata to make everyone's clothes. The Hokage salary must be shiite. Raikage wouldn't go out like this. Speaking of which, let's guess who Killer B's spouse is.

Does the rest of the world know Kabuto is running an orphanage outside of the village? Can't see that going over so well.

Why does Bolt think Naruto is weak? Does Bolt think it's easy being the host of a jinchuuriki? Let me find out chibi Kurama and Bolt are best buddies.

the movie is going to answer some of the Boruto/Bolt questions with his current relationship with his father

I am guessing he is just salty that the job took his Dad away from him.....

oh and yes Naruto is now filthy rich...... he has that Hyuga wealth backing him up with his Hokage job

I find this amusing since even after the war the dude didn't get anything even though he saved their asses multiple times

Edit: Also things changed...... Boruto's room even has a personal computer

Just noticed Bolt's jacket looks like Hinata and Naruto merged colors. LOL the Uzumakis needing Hinata to make everyone's clothes. The Hokage salary must be shiite. Raikage wouldn't go out like this. Speaking of which, let's guess who Killer B's spouse is.

Does the rest of the world know Kabuto is running an orphanage outside of the village? Can't see that going over so well.

Why does Bolt think Naruto is weak? Does Bolt think it's easy being the host of a jinchuuriki? Let me find out chibi Kurama and Bolt are best buddies.

Izanami is guaranteed to change people (Itachi certified) ....I mean you can't escape until you change.

^^

Does Shizune know about the circumstances?

More like Sakura and Sasuke went on some journey by themselves, and Sakura got pregnant during their travels.

Do you draw your avatars?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Samui? If it's true I'm salty.
Samui was hyped up to be important and capable and then got ninja tool'd... that was literally the most disappointing part of the war arc for me. That entire word nonsense, the fight alongside her brother, all of that was buuuuuuuullshit

Yado

They look ok. I prefer the way Sarada's hair looks in the manga.

Sakura and Hinata look way younger as well. Hinata's dressed like a kid and Sakura's design is the same as the one from the family portrait when Sarada was a small child. Maybe they're flashback looks?

They look ok. I prefer the way Sarada's hair looks in the manga.

Sakura and Hinata look way younger as well. Hinata's dressed like a kid and Sakura's design is the same as the one from the family portrait when Sarada was a small child. Maybe they're flashback looks?

nah I doubt it since the sweater Hinata was wearing in the trailer matches the one shown here

anyway the rest are here and here via NF

Some character bios

bios #2
some more in that thread

Edit: My Take aways........

• Bolt and Himawari share a protective bond
  • Hinata is no longer shy
  • Naruto doesn't have time due to his Kage duties
  • Himawari is the more mature one of the two siblings and understands her father's absence
  • Shikamaru looks like Willy Wonka minus the hat

Anything on Mitsuki?

^^Gaara's Nephew looks badass
Paraphrasing....

it says that Mitsuki is cool and collected even though his background is mysterious

acts/talks like an adult

and something about his mysterious parents which he looks up to, or are important, or are people we already know :/

Edit: Oh and the Sauce can casually crack jokes now :/

Edit 2:

Everyone changing thier clothing style in the Uzumaki family other then Naruto who has to stay stuck with his Hokage uniform

Sasuke looks boss without his arm. Leave him be pls. Hinata's shorts on the other hand look terrible.

ah the shorts are fine

at first her outfit made me feel like she was about to go on a safari adventure but looking at it..... it isn't bad and it isn't over-the-top

Shikamaru though

Arabesque

Sasuke needs to get that arm replaced asap, metal gear style it and make it a mech arm.

If I recall correctly, Nagato with the Rinnegan could create mech arms, so I guess Sasuke lack of an organic one isn't really that much of a problem (esp. If he could also create one using Susano)

I always expected Naruto to have more than the 2-kid nuclear family. Although I guess he's got the whole Father-Hokage thing going on.

Shikamaru looks like he's taking a page from Rock Lee's with that onesie.

But man, it's bad enough to have kids who look almost identical to their parents, its another to make them functionally equivalent by making their personalities the exact same.

Also, if Guy has to remain in a wheelchair Sasuke better damn remain without an arm, get your priorities in order.

Top Bottom