• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

phaze

Itachi was too good man. Too good. Need more kishi interviews. Need more trailers. Need more chapters.

Instead of waiting for yet another crappy movie/gaiden atrocity, go read "The Girl from Whirlpool" which is the best thing to ever come out of this franchise. ;p /shameless fanfic pitch.

Sees talk about Itachi.......what about that guy who said his favourite character was Chouji lol

I've never seen anyone say that before xD
I have to say though, this moment was remarkable:

Choji_Akimichi_by_kabbitdrawrer.jpg

190442663.gif

phaze

Sees talk about Itachi.......what about that guy who said his favourite character was Chouji lol

I've never seen anyone say that before xD
I have to say though, this moment was remarkable:

Choji_Akimichi_by_kabbitdrawrer.jpg

190442663.gif

Chouji should have died there. + Someone else.

Tsunade is such an incompetent Hokage to have sent 4 rookies +Neji after your future nr 1 genetic breeder. Who had Orochimaru goons with him. And yes there were other ninja in the village.

captainpat

Well, it was explicitly stated she couldn't send a team of jonins and chunins after him. And Genetic breader? With that curse of hatred bullshit? hell no.

That Saga reeks of incompetence. Sound 4 sneaking in like it's too easy, beat a bunch of Chounin fodders, and Tsunade sends a bunch of Genins. This is a kids manga after all, so of course Kishi will create situations where the kids are the highlight.

phaze

Well, it was explicitly stated she couldn't send a team of jonins and chunins after him. And Genetic breader? With that curse of hatred bullshit? hell no.
Curse of hatred isn't a public knowledge I think ?

He was hoped to restart an elite clan so dare say the term applies.
(I even forgot what was all that about)
That Saga reeks of incompetence. Sound 4 sneaking in like it's too easy, beat a bunch of Chounin fodders, and Tsunade sends a bunch of Genins.
Yup.

This is a kids manga after all, so of course Kishi will create situations where the kids are the highlight.
Sure but you can do it more or less convincingly and he did the latter.

Kakashi sending out genins after Gaara in the middle of freaking invasion bothered me too.

Joni

Curse of hatred isn't a public knowledge I think ?

He was hoped to restart an elite clan so dare say the term applies.
(I even forgot what was all that about)

Yup.

Sure but you can do it more or less convincingly and did the latter.

Kakashi sending out genins after Gaara in the middle of freaking invasion bothered me too.

Seems more logical. Doesn't really know how strong Gaara really is, they're just chasing three genins and just about everyone else is fighting the invasion too.

The most evil character in the show IMO.

Yup. One of the best examples of bad writing by Kishimoto. He is supposed to be a hero in the end, but his legacy was to ruin Sasuke and every attempt he did to prevent the Great War failed miserably. His plan was just insane from the beginning for the sake of "plot twist".

brinstar

I don't think you're supposed to view Itachi as a "hero". He had good intentions yeah, but even he says himself he made the wrong choices. His original plan for Sasuke was sound enough (but deceitful), but Orochimaru and Obito got in the way and fucked everything up.

Itachi's biggest mistakes:

1) Thinking Sasuke would never find the truth (like come on Itachi, you even anticipated it but did not change your ways accordingly)

2) Underestimating how much Sasuke loved his family and consequently how far he would go to get his revenge ("even If I must eat the devil's fruit" etc ). Was there any need to play with his mind....although Itachi would not have known about Orochimaru's plans so he probably would not have expected Sasuke to leave Konoha. The again he still encouraged Sauske to go towards a dark path, iirc he told Sauske to find him when he had MS which is implying he wants Sauske to kill Naruto sooo...

rrc1594

Itachi's biggest mistakes:

1) Thinking Sasuke would never find the truth (like come on Itachi, you even anticipated it but did not change your ways accordingly)

2) Underestimating how much Sasuke loved his family and consequently how far he would go to get his revenge ("even If I must eat the devil's fruit" etc ). Was there any need to play with his mind....although Itachi would not have known about Orochimaru's plans so he probably would not have expected Sasuke to leave Konoha. The again he still encouraged Sauske to go towards a dark path, iirc he told Sauske to find him when he had MS which is implying he wants Sauske to kill Naruto sooo...

Evil. He was obviously jelly of Naruto

phaze

Itachi was just operating on such a high level of mindfuckery that you humans wouldn't understand.

jhgjhguyu1f.png

Seems more logical. Doesn't really know how strong Gaara really is, they're just chasing three genins and just about everyone else is fighting the invasion too.

Sakura can't fight, Shikamaru was exhausted after his duel and Naruto was, well Naruto. Not exactly a stellar team. (Sasuke was send off separately I think ?) But okay I'll let it pass, the bigger gripe I have is sending them into pursuit in a city that should by all rights, be crawling with enemy chunin and jonin. (But of course then there are such weird occurrences like Shikamaru managing to stop several enemy goons for a prolonged period of time. Were they Oro's academy dropouts to suck so much ?)

btw: How did Sand and Konoha not know about their respective Tailed Beast hosts.

Furyous

Naruto owns a solar panel which is perfectly fine. Does he receive free power from Kurama to power the house? That house seems kind of small for a four bedroom house. Mitsuki's parents are the mystery I want to know.

When is Kishi going to introduce smartphones? Is the ninja world ready for satellites?

Naruto owns a solar panel which is perfectly fine. Does he receive free power from Kurama to power the house? That house seems kind of small for a four bedroom house. Mitsuki's parents are the mystery I want to know.

When is Kishi going to introduce smartphones? Is the ninja world ready for satellites?
I think he already did

Didn't one Gaiden chapter say that the Sauce was in too much of a remote place to use his cell

I really don't know who could be his parent. Orochimaru? Gaara? Shino?

also Himawari is adorable.
He could be a lab rat but I am already kinda pooped out of Orochi experiments
Also his name is similar to Ootsuki

Hima is indeed great...... even Naruto's VA said she loved when Hima smiled

Yado

Kanukuro's kid's design is easily top 5. I don't care for Mitsuki's design at all tbh, he looks like one of SP's ugly fodder characters from a filler episode.

360pages

It's weird, but ChoCho actually looks older in Movie compared to her looking closer to a 12 year old.

She looks older than the rest of the kids.

Ponn

Banned
Naruto is taking his plant hobby seriously

the dude has plants everywhere now o_O

I'm not sure why but that really gets me seeing that. I guess because we saw the little apartment he was living in a couple times through the show and you get to thinking he was a kid living all by himself his whole childhood. Now he's finally got a family and nice house.

I'm not sure why but that really gets me seeing that. I guess because we saw the little apartment he was living in a couple times through the show and you get to thinking he was a kid living all by himself his whole childhood. Now he's finally got a family and nice house.

Indeed

the guy actually can now go home and have people there to greet him

Top Bottom