• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Sakura makes a little sense Hinata does not

Sakura wouldn't decide to have her 15 year old face be the one to remain youthful throughout the years. Its just SP messing around with their artists:

tumblr_nna0ydKyUB1toh5f1o2_r1_500.png

It happened for The Last as well:

tumblr_ndf1y8yTRt1rb8dpoo4_400.png

No way does Himawari get any attention, only reason Sarada got a chance is she's part sauce.

Sarada and Boruto are the mains for the new generation. I'm guessing Mitsuki will join as well once we know more.

360pages

Sorry but Chocho is the worst character.

Overstayed her welcome half way through gaiden.

Eh, honestly I'd put her above both Part 1 Sakura and Ino, mostly because she had a drive to do things because she wanted to help a friend and find her parents and not. (Oh GOD SASUKE SO HOT!)

aly

She get points for eating potato chips and not giving a single F**** while Naruto and Sasuke were getting their asses kicked

Truth. ChoCho was the most reasonable character in the Gaiden manga :p. Also while Sasuke looks pretty stylish, I cannot get over Hinata's shorts. The look double hideous now that I notice she is wearing like 3 layers of shirts.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I kinda wanted Hinata to have a poofy white coat again.

She's trying to get more panel time by being part of the new generation.

She doesn't need to seeing as her own son is the main hero/prodigy of the new generation

that and the fact that she had a whole movie for herself and Naruto compared to another pairing considered to be "contrived" by the author himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fj0823

She doesn't need to seeing as her own son is the main hero/prodigy of the new generation

that and the fact that she had a whole movie for herself and Naruto compared to another pairing considered to be "contrived" by the author himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't pretend you don't love MILF Hinata

Don't pretend you don't love MILF Hinata
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note the Sauce looks way better imho with a little bit of gruff

I seemed to have rustled some jimmies

e1ClrR8.png

That's the Omnitrix!

It seems to work that way as well......looks to give the user all 5 elements of chakra control?

by rustling you mean showing you reality then sure..... I've amused you

let us just hope/pray that the Sauce will again one day approach Sakura's jimmies or any action if ever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There, there, I'm sure Hinata will have more panel time than Himawari xD

Fuckin bullshit.

back in my day we used to have to train our ass off just to master ONE element.

That thing is useless though. It looks easy to break.
I want to see the things they make when they really advance in science.....like nanomachines xD

darknil

Well, this weekend The Last will be showing in my city, so I'll be going with a friend that just watches the animé (I prevented that she burns on fillers).

I'm afraid that the movie spoils details from what's left from being showed on the animé, such as the arms chopping in the last fight and Guy being in a wheelchair.

Do you guys know how much The Last actually spoils the ending of shippuden?

Fj0823

Well, this weekend The Last will be showing in my city, so I'll be going with a friend that just watches the animé (I prevented that she burns on fillers).

I'm afraid that the movie spoils details from what's left from being showed on the animé, such as the arms chopping in the last fight and Guy being in a wheelchair.

It spoils quite a bit.

Guy is shown only in the credits and Naruto has that new wrapped up arm

you can always say Guy is just injured and that Naruto is just going through some fashion trend ;)

Sai

Fuckin bullshit.

back in my day we used to have to train our ass off just to master ONE element.
Kishimoto kinda trivialized it when he had pretty much everyone in the Shinobi Alliance grasp Doton via Ino's technique.

I can buy everyone being capable of using all five Seishitsu Henka with refined ninja technology. Wouldn't like it if it negated the advantages that came from each of their respective affinities though.

Thanks! I'll try to spin it, she already saw Naruto's design and found nothing strange on the arm. Big one that I want to save is Guy's condition.

I remember in "The Last" screening I went to, there was actually a girl who exclaimed:" wait, Neji's DEAD!?" during the credits...

Neji should not have died.

Now we'll never get the Neji vs Sasuke fight ;____;

Kishimoto kinda trivialized it when he had pretty much everyone in the Shinobi Alliance grasp Doton via Ino's technique.

I can buy everyone being capable of using all five Seishitsu Henka with refined ninja technology. Wouldn't like it if it negated the advantages that came from each of their respective affinities though.

Remember when the 3rd was being acclaimed due to mastering all five elements.

No but seriously that arm thing is hardly a threat.

Furyous

Why did Konoha's ruling council allow Chouchou to wear a white head band? She looks like a Hidden Cloud ninja. Mitsuki looks real Orochimaruish.

We need an update on the next generation of Jinchuuriki. Hidden waterfall should let seven tails befriend everyone. I'd laugh if Hidden Cloud let KB go on a world tour during the timeskips. Hidden Mist keeps better track of their jinchuuriki this time.

Why did Konoha's ruling council allow Chouchou to wear a white head band? She looks like a Hidden Cloud ninja. Mitsuki looks real Orochimaruish.

We need an update on the next generation of Jinchuuriki. Hidden waterfall should let seven tails befriend everyone. I'd laugh if Hidden Cloud let KB go on a world tour during the timeskips. Hidden Mist keeps better track of their jinchuuriki this time.

Nah Naruto will monopolise the Tailed Beast for himself

He will pass them down his family line

I thought the colour was up to you. We've seen Sakura wear red, Sasuke wear blue, and Naruto wear black. Blue is the standard one/most common iirc.

Top Bottom