• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fj0823

Holy Shit, Boruto is no joke.

"Call me Burrito again motherfucker"

Also: 10 bucks say we get Naruto GT after the post--"The Last" filler. The are not making this characters for only one movie. no sir.

Joni

Holy Shit, Boruto is no joke.

"Call me Burrito again motherfucker"

Also: 10 bucks say we get Naruto GT after the post--"The Last" filler. The are not making this characters for only one movie. no sir.

The question related to that is quite simple: will Studio Pierrot do it alone or will Kishimoto be on-board either directly with them or with a manga?

I just want a smaller scale part 3. Send them into cool missions, have them learn new jutsus and really make it more tactics based instead of godly power level crap.

So basically, Naruto pre-shippuuden.

Fj0823

The question related to that is quite simple: will Studio Pierrot do it alone or will Kishimoto be on-board either directly with them or with a manga?

You know the answer to that. Pierrot. and It´ll be cheap AF with pathetic random villains with generic designs.

But hey, shipping and fanservice!!!

hinata_red_dress_render_by_menosgranderasengan-d59jrhz.png

So who is going to have the crush on who. Is it Bolt for Sarada or the other way around.

Their team is going to be so good. Plz if their is a part 3, just have it be ninja kids going on adventures

Its pretty clear Bolt is blushing to Sarada's look. Although maybe it was something said in the conversation.

I'm glad the trailer shows how they are handling Mituski's parentage mystery: not seriously xD.

Some thing I noticed:

tumblr_nrvaj5EyuU1u9aqcno2_540.gif

tumblr_nrvagioIVU1tzyls4o1_500.gif

Could this be one of the parts in the Chunin exams.....find a certain flag maybe.

The final part of the Chunin exam seems to cover Sarada vs some random ninja (who gets wrecked) and Boruto vs Shikadai. I wonder if there will be more. If there is I hope its Metal Lee.

Fj0823

We know Boruto and Sarada are good bros.

That alone makes their relationship have more grounds than 699 chaptes of "Sasuke-kun!"

Fox318

You know the answer to that. Pierrot. and It´ll be cheap AF with pathetic random villains with generic designs.

But hey, shipping and fanservice!!!

Alternative universe Hinata was the best part about that movie.

A super aggressive woman like that would have been really interesting in the Naruto universe.

Frog-fu

Banned
We know Boruto and Sarada are good bros.

That alone makes their relationship have more grounds than 699 chaptes of "Sasuke-kun!"

or "Naruto-kun" for 20-ish chapters that matter.

Alternative universe Hinata was the best part about that movie.

A super aggressive woman like that would have been really interesting in the Naruto universe.

Sakura was somewhat like that whenever Sasuke wasn't in the picture.

RtN Hinata was dope though.

Arabesque

Some things I noticed on Twitter:

-The Last is out now on BD/DVD (in Japan) and some people already got hands on it. I seen some pictures of the special edition package (it looks pretty nice) and read some brief thoughts on the Drama CD (which apparently features Sasuke going on a mission on behalf of Kakashi) but nothing indepth about the film. Some are mentioning some small difference from the theatrical version, but I don't know what are they exactly.

-I only noticed this because the series director was tweeting about it, but it's Sasuke's birthday (well, in Japan at least). I find it a bit funny that a lot of the pictures he retweeted were of Sasuke wanting to murder someone lol (even though there are some of Sauce when he was younger)

Gentle First. Chidori. Rasengan. Shadow Clones.

GG my friends. GG. Boruto is a beast.

Anyway I need a part 3. Preferably with Kishimoto involved but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't watch it either way at least to see if it's entertaining. But accompanying manga would be great.

Some things I noticed on Twitter:

-The Last is out now on BD/DVD (in Japan) and some people already got hands on it. I seen some pictures of the special edition package (it looks pretty nice) and read some brief thoughts on the Drama CD (which apparently features Sasuke going on a mission on behalf of Kakashi) but nothing indepth about the film. Some are mentioning some small difference from the theatrical version, but I don't know what are they exactly.

-I only noticed this because the series director was tweeting about it, but it's Sasuke's birthday (well, in Japan at least). I find it a bit funny that a lot of the pictures he retweeted were of Sasuke wanting to murder someone lol (even though there are some of Sauce when he was younger)
About goddamn time.

LeleSocho

Banned
Gentle First. Chidori. Rasengan. Shadow Clones.

GG my friends. GG. Boruto is a beast.

Anyway I need a part 3. Preferably with Kishimoto involved but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't watch it either way at least to see if it's entertaining. But accompanying manga would be great.

Boruto can chidori?

Ponn

Banned
I kinda find it funny that Kishi was pushing the Sauce down everyone's throats through the entire series and though some swooned for him most just groaned at the Uchiha bullshit. Now though we are seemingly heading into a part 3 and i'm not getting that vibe from Sarada. I think she's actually being pretty well received. We might have our first universally liked Uchiha.

I don't know how Boruto could have a full blown gentle fist without a Byakugan to see chakra points, it's fine if he just has the air palms though.

Yado

I kinda find it funny that Kishi was pushing the Sauce down everyone's throats through the entire series and though some swooned for him most just groaned at the Uchiha bullshit. Now though we are seemingly heading into a part 3 and i'm not getting that vibe from Sarada. I think she's actually being pretty well received. We might have our first universally liked Uchiha.

Wasn't he absent for huge chunks of
Shippuden? How did he do in those character
polls?
I always assumed he was well liked throughout the fandom tbh

^^

Metal Lee though. I think Naruto pulled some strings xD

could just be Bolt being embarrassed from what Mitsuki said

he could just have some similar personality traits from his mother

tumblr_nrw7iaKJZB1uu7lkoo2_500.gif

Boruto gets flustered while Sarada stares at him. Sarada probably did say something to get such a reaction.

polls?

The polls with the manga chapters?

If you're talking about shippuuden:

Manga 245 (start of Shippuuden) : 1st
Manga 292 : 1st
10th anniversary : Number 1 Akatsuki member
Manga 532 : 2nd

Sai

Their team does sound a little OP
I was tempted to mention this a few months back, chalked it up to the rules no longer applying, or Kishimoto not caring before I finished typing the post up.

Maybe Sarada was just really slacking off in the Academy, 'cause she lacked the drive to become a Shinobi until the events of the Gaiden. :p

CDiggity

I don't know how Boruto could have a full blown gentle fist without a Byakugan to see chakra points, it's fine if he just has the air palms though.

I would imagine that instead of precision, it involves turning ones insides into mush. Sort of like shaking a water bottle, the bottle itself is fine, but the water inside is all agitated.

Boruto gets flustered while Sarada stares at him. Sarada probably did say something to get such a reaction.

He blushes right after Mitsuki talks.... he then turns his head and freaks out that Mitsuki appeared out of nowhere

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking it up apparently Gentle Fist is off another Hyuga KKg

since the hyuga have the talent to bring out chakra from any part of their body the developed the Gentle fist to co inside with that ability + the ability to see the chakra network

Boruto could have the other ability but not the Byakugan so he is able to do Gentle Fist but theoretically for now he shouldn't know were the chakra points are

^^

Pay attention. He blushes before Mitsuki opens his mouth. I hope you realise that the voice over lines may not correlate with the scenes.

I was tempted to mention this a few months back, chalked it up to the rules no longer applying, or Kishimoto not caring before I finished typing the post up.

Maybe Sarada was just really slacking off in the Academy, 'cause she lacked the drive to become a Shinobi until the events of the Gaiden. :p

I'd say it has to do with Sarada yearning for Sasuke. To her thats what mattered more.

I would imagine that instead of precision, it involves turning ones insides into mush. Sort of like shaking a water bottle, the bottle itself is fine, but the water inside is all agitated.

Thats what Byakugan users do.
Shikadai doesn't seem fazed by it though.

Sai

As I recall, the ability to expel chakra from any of their bodies' Tenketsu was a talent brought about by the practice of Jyūken, which can only be truly utilized through the Byakugan. The Hyūga only have the Byakugan as a Kekkei Genkai; Jyūken, and full-body expulsion of chakra are abilities that stem from its mastery.

[EDIT] - Wait, didn't we have this discussion before?

[EDIT #2] - Yeah, we did. Nothing's changed. :p

you could be right Mantis

god I hope pairings don't happen for these kids
As I recall, the ability to expel chakra from any of their bodies' Tenketsu was a talent brought about by the practice of Jyūken, which can only be truly utilized through the Byakugan. The Hyuga only have the Byakugan as a Kekkei Genkai; Jyūken, and full-body expulsion of chakra are abilities that stem from its mastery.

[EDIT] - Wait, didn't we have this discussion before?

[EDIT #2] - Yeah, we did. Nothing's changed. :p

lol my memory sucks it seems ;)))

captainpat

The last filler arc had a ninja from the sand village who could use some fuax-gentle fist technique to block people's chakra flow. He battled Lee.

Sharpeye

And people were worried that Bolt would be a carbon copy of his Dad. He has his mother's lightning affinity, fighting style, and her "OMG, he/she is staring right at me" blush.
I was super worried

And people were worried that Bolt would be a carbon copy of his Dad. He has his mother's lightning affinity, fighting style, and her "OMG, he/she is staring right at me" blush.
I was super worried

indeed

This dude doesn't share one persons traits and tech but 3 people

The last filler arc had a ninja from the sand village who could use some fuax-gentle fist technique to block people's chakra flow. He battled Lee.
They dropped the ball with that arc.d not know how you botch the chuunin exams like that. Worried for party three now if Kishi isn't involved to steer them along and add plot and character....

Welfare

They dropped the ball with that arc.d not know how you botch the chuunin exams like that. Worried for party three now if Kishi isn't involved to steer them along and add plot and character....

How'd it end? I quit after the Lee fight because that would probably be the peak of it.

^^

Aren't we all?

That was a decent fight. I liked it, but its filler hence cannot really be used to counter act established canon. Was there any explanation for Kira's (iirc) ability?

Ponn

Banned
polls?

Maybe it's just my distaste for him blinding me. Like my distaste for Gambit.

With the amount of things Boruto seems to be doing, I really hope Sarada has more then just Sakura crap.

For now (from what we've seen) she has superhuman strength and sharingan. Thats already a deadly combo at genin level as Sharingan users can be great at taijutsu and I don't see many genin's being able to tank that strength.

Top Bottom