• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Maddocks

It is a law that every 2 pages there must be a shipping post and argument.

"Time is a flat circle." Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again.

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsj3ckkal11u9dn0no7_1280.jpg

lol at the "Run!" bit

remember in DBZ when they did a mini film parody movie for the World Tournament about the Cell games

man there too much of a chance that they'll fuck this up

They can so milk a mini Slice of life series and still make money

I don't think they can. It will be nice seeing K11 with their families for a short while but there needs to be an over arching plot.

I see a lot of fans expecting lots of family moments from Sasuke and Naruto but its clear that peace has come at a price. Sasuke with his dimension spanning mission and Naruto being so busy as a Hokage that he can't spend much time with his family. I hope both of them do get a better conclusion in the movie.

"I'm Beaten" - A SasuSaku (+ minor NaruHina) doujin by Min

This doujin is great! The art is quite nice, and the characterization is totally on-point.

Naruto and Hinata's interactions never dissapoint. Goddammit Kishi, give me more of this. ;_;

Min's done better and if you think the arts nice here you should look at some of the other doujin artists. Also those characters are hella OOC lol

Probably my favourite doujin artist. So good she went pro ;____;

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think they can. It will be nice seeing K11 with their families for a short while but there needs to be an over arching plot.

I see a lot of fans expecting lots of family moments from Sasuke and Naruto but its clear that peace has come at a price. Sasuke with his dimension spanning mission and Naruto being so busy as a Hokage that he can't spend much time with his family. I hope both of them do get a better conclusion in the movie.

Min's done better and if you think the arts nice here you should look at some of the other doujin artists. Also those characters are hella OOC lol

Probably my favourite doujin artist. So good she went pro ;____;
Is that a what-if where Sasuke comes back at the end of part 1? :O

Is that a what-if where Sasuke comes back at the end of part 1? :O

No its after the Gaara fight. Its called the Path of Light. Sasuke realises Naruto and Sakura are precious to him, see's them as radiant lights but understands that he must take a path within darkness and apologises for it is his burden alone.

Sai

Did Sarada use a Raiton-infused shuriken there? CC2 takin' some liberties, or does she use Raiton in the movie?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Himawari is the only child that looks like a real child and not a copy-paste of their parents' traits.

The only thing wrong with Naruto's children are their ugly hairstyles.

Himawari is the only child that looks like a real child and not a copy-paste of their parents' traits.

Sarada is such a great mix of Sasuke and Sakura. I really dig Cho Cho's design as well.

Also Mirai but everyone forgets her ;_____;

Sai

The only thing wrong with Naruto's children are their ugly hairstyles.
Yep. Wanted to make both of their hair look like leaves or something, right? Such a mistake.

Could've at least switched around Boruto and Himawari's hair colors. Would've been neat if he gave one of 'em his mom's straight, red hair.

SolVanderlyn

Yep. Wanted to make both of their hair look like leaves or something, right? Such a mistake.

Could've at least switched around Boruto and Himawari's hair colors. Would've been neat if he gave one of 'em his mom's straight, red hair.
Going back more than one generation? That parallel is way too thin for Kishimoto.

and Mitsuki destroys all the boys in design too
Absolutely.
mitsukicoffee.gif

Also Mirai but everyone forgets her ;_____;
I hate to do this. But... who?

SolVanderlyn

Honestly, I'd rather see a Dudezumaki with red hair. They've all been females, and Naruto looked cool in his fantasy of himself with his clan's trademark hair.

red_haired_naruto_by_xalalax-d4ky0xv.png

Honestly, I'd rather see a Dudezumaki with red hair. They've all been females, and Naruto looked cool in his fantasy of himself with his clan's trademark hair.

red_haired_naruto_by_xalalax-d4ky0xv.png
lol I forgot about that pic

Man Naruto would've looked way cooler this way. damn you Minato

Anyway here is a bunch of new footage clips taken from a talk show that aired last night... I am guessing this is the last official footage we will see seeing as the movie is airing this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfDftE_2_w

Khezu

Bolt > Himi > Sarada > the others, especially Cho Cho.

Sarada was ruined by her dumb hair style well wearing her headband.

You gotta preorder to play as Sarda?
yeah both kids
plus the Last Naruto and co, which for the latter would be fine if Naruto and Sasuke's Last versions didn't have new move sets
with Sasuke's Last version looking to be the best version of the Sauce.

I mean currently the only new characters we got in this game that isn't a pre-order bonus is Kaguya and Hanabi... They better add a bunch of other characters before the delayed release

yeah both kids
plus the Last Naruto and co, which for the latter would be fine if Naruto and Sasuke's Last versions didn't have new move sets

I mean currently the only new characters we got in this game that isn't a pre-order bonus is Kaguya and Hanabi... They better add a bunch of other characters before the delayed release

Wait, seriously? Will it be post release DLC for everyone else?

yeah both kids

Damn. They can go fuck themselves. Sarada and Boruto deserve to be enjoyed by everyone....

Joni

The guy leading CyberConnect2 is a bit crazy. He cosplayed as Sennin mode Naruto during the GamesCom sessions for the game.

The Last Naruto and Sasuke will be coming as DLC, the pre-order is 'early access'. And a team of Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke looks amazing when awakened or using team jutsu.

Damn. They can go fuck themselves. Sarada and Boruto deserve to be enjoyed by everyone....
You can wait for the inevitable Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 6. They are not stopping. Or how they called: 'the Naruto universe is still expanding'. Should have asked if they'll do a real Boruto game.

brinstar

I can't decide if I should get this game or wait for the inevitable one with the Gaiden-era characters in it. How often do these Naruto games release?

I can't decide if I should get this game or wait for the inevitable one with the Gaiden-era characters in it. How often do these Naruto games release?

Well this is said to be the last Storm game.....whatever that means :p
They are annual releases though the numbered ones tend to have more new content.

Sai

Yeah, this is just the last Narutimate Storm game. There's no doubt that CC2 will continue pumping out Narutimate games, but it might be a lil' while until we see something with Storm's kind of production values. And even when that comes, it'll have to go through a number of iterations just to reach the kind of character roster you've been seeing in the recent Storm games.

So, Storm 4 is supposed to be the last and definitive entry in the series. Might as well snag it.

Top Bottom