• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Village

Here comes teenage Sasuke

tumblr_nsko9nXmlp1rh5eero1_540.jpg

I'm seeing new snippets of the movie and the fighting animation looks good.

Uchiha don't crack

Seriously the only super old uchiha you ever saw was midarra, and even he figured out how to de-age himself

Village

Ok I know it would require constant energy usage, but if I was sasuke . I would Be skeleton Handing From the time I open my eyes, to the time its closed, because its actually the coolest

The anime is really dragging things out. The Guy/Madara fight was decent (felt it was better in the manga), but I wish they'd just stay on canon and not keep going off on filler or tie-in episodes for an upcoming movie.

Just finish the damn thing already.

Mendrox

Himawari is badass. They should put her into NUNS4. Make a special out of Naruto, Boruto, Hinata and Himawari.

Well... NUNS5 will surely come.

Sai

4's the last Storm game. :p

Doesn't mean there won't be another Narutimate game this generation though, just might take a while.

Joni

Unless of course they decide to cover the movies or the eventual part 3 series in a Storm game. Or even just make a filler storyline. They're not ending the Storm series.

^^

I'm pretty sure Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada will have a special, as will Naruto, Hinata and Boruto.

Majestic Armour Kyuubi fight snippet

tumblr_nsoxofluVP1tg3a8ao2_500.gif

Desmond

You've seen the film? How was it?

Really enjoyed it. Animation was great and all the new characters are good. Would love to say more without spoiling lol. Very little of the old cast have spoken lines.

Also, Mitsuki is a great character. So mysterious.

I don't know where people are getting this from but damn

tumblr_nsn11toIzN1r5wdvfo1_540.gif

tumblr_nsn11toIzN1r5wdvfo2_540.gif

#teambetterthantheanime

Also, prepare for IT arc:

#424 (August 13) - To Rise Up
#425 (August 20) - The Infinite Dream
#426 (August 27) - The Infinite Tsukuyomi
#427-428 (September 3) - Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten - Into the Dream World
#429 (September 10) - Killer Bee's Chronicles: Heaven's Winding

jdkluv

#424 (August 13) - To Rise Up
#425 (August 20) - The Infinite Dream
#426 (August 27) - The Infinite Tsukuyomi
#427-428 (September 3) - Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten - Into the Dream World
#429 (September 10) - Killer Bee's Chronicles: Heaven's Winding

SP DELIVERS

Also, we have our first camrip footage from the Boruto movie. It's over 4 minutes long. http://hoaithanh96.tumblr.com/post/126085835702

Dat Reverse Situation remix

Arabesque

Just finish the damn thing already.

Fillers when the manga have ended ages ago. This studio is ass.

I get that many want to see the final fight in the series already, but what would be the incentive for them to do such a thing and rush to the conclusion? Naruto isn't Bleach, which complete had its anime tank in popularity to the point it got cancelled, sales dropped dramatically and rankings hitting rock bottom.

Naruto is a pretty popular franchise, and they will continue milking the canon whenever they can, and might even go ahead an do post ending content anime afterwards.

Really enjoyed it. Animation was great and all the new characters are good. Would love to say more without spoiling lol. Very little of the old cast have spoken lines.

Also, Mitsuki is a great character. So mysterious.

Thanks for the impressions! Great to hear the animation was top notch too.

People, is the one shot translated already?

Not yet.

Oh man that leaked footage for the MoMo fight

who knew a fight could be so Epic if you'd just take Sakura and (lol) Sai out of Team 7 :p

Sauce and Naruto duo T-T

The new commercial lol

Sarada: “Just as i thought, the seventh is so strong!”
Boruto: “what are you talking about? Uncle Sasuke is the coolest!”
Sarada: “Hm you’re right”
Naruto: “Ooooi!😂”
Sasuke: “Boruto… You have a good sense.”

The film seems to be a great hit with fans :D

360pages

If Storm ever got a proper version of part 1, then I'd say it would be way better than the anime. Stormy 2-4 already covered all the events much better.

Wow those spoilers. Sounds like such a sweet flick. Ugh... Hope I don't have to wait long.

That sasuke and naruto team up fight looks insane.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Boruto playing his ninja GBA with his bros is the best part of the movie

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah, Fugaku was lookin' pretty worn. Sasuke got that anti-aging thing from Mikoto's side of the family.
I wish we saw more of him. He led the Uchiha clan and was part of the same generation as Minato.

Sasuke's manga design looks much closer to him, although he still has a "cleaner" face.

th

uchiha+fugaku%252C+narutoimagem.com+%252C+by+andriell-farias+%25281%2529.jpg

Sai

It'd be hilarious, in a sad way, if Studio Pierrot really goes on to make filler episodes for each of the rookies' dreams.

Top Bottom