• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Get rekt, nerd. :p

I'm going to troll you guys with Hanabi xD

tumblr_nsmnb6sbAI1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

Wait, seriously? Will it be post release DLC for everyone else?

I believe so since CC2 and Bandai did release their previous preorder dlc as post dlc

funny thing is with that is this is the first time we get actual different characters as preorder bonuses

The Last Naruto and Sasuke will be coming as DLC, the pre-order is 'early access'. And a team of Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke looks amazing when awakened or using team jutsu.
Okay I hope it is the same for Boruto and Sarada...

I mean look how much cooler Sasuke's Last moveset is compared to his regular self.... he could even do almighty push
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgE1Yynulx0
I can't decide if I should get this game or wait for the inevitable one with the Gaiden-era characters in it. How often do these Naruto games release?
Well this is said to be the last Storm game.....whatever that means :p
They are annual releases though the numbered ones tend to have more new content.

This is the last Storm game

but that doesn't mean it is the Last Naruto Ultimate Ninja Game
the PS2 series was called Narutimate or NUN

so maybe the next series will play differently and be called something else

Sai

The Last Naruto's got this Shining Finger thing reoccurring in his moveset. I'm not getting it because I haven't seen the movie yet, I guess.

Is Shinra Tensei The Last Sasuke's tilt? Neat.

brinstar

Cool, I'll get this then. Do they support these games with extra characters in DLC? I really want to play as Adult Naruto & Sasuke haha

Hey now, where'd this come from? :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=123&v=AgE1Yynulx0

Hot damn at Sasuke's moveset.
As if EMS Sasuke was not OP enough, The Last Sasuke now has Shinra Tensei.

Cool, I'll get this then. Do they support these games with extra characters in DLC? I really want to play as Adult Naruto & Sasuke haha

We may not even have to wait for DLC. The delay could mean that will be added :D

I totally forgot I'm free now, begone Sakura.

tumblr_nsn0y8u1JE1usvcqeo1_500.gif

Ready for another bet xD

TUSR

Banned
Summary from the 1 off:
It's the hokage inauguration and apparently the himawari wanted to bring a stuffed animal and bolt thought it was dumb and tried to take it from her.

Ponn

Banned
And the anine is back to filler

Just after 3ish non-fillers

It's utter bullshit and kills pacing. I'd be interested in their viewership numbers, can't see how this is helping. It also seems really freaking weird to have movies out covering future spoiler shit with the anime way behind.

Arabesque

It's utter bullshit and kills pacing.

It's not preferable because of the pacing interruption, but if it gives the staff more time to work on and animate key scenes/moments in the future, then it's preferable than having them kill themselves.

I'd be interested in their viewership numbers, can't see how this is helping.

If I recall, some of the better ratings for Naruto had been for filler episodes. Not that Naruto the anime ever really gotten high ratings for years now, but it's still popular.

It also seems really freaking weird to have movies out covering future spoiler shit with the anime way behind.

Not like there any use in hiding those spoilers. I mean, the issue of WSJ that the manga ended in was outsold within the week, they had an art exhibition with Naruto and his family front and centre, and the news was well known for a year now. They must have figured hey, if everyone already knows that Naruto is going to be a grown man with a kid, might as well just show what we want to do once we get to that part after the Sasuke/Naruto fight.

darknil

The more footage I see from the movie, the more I worry about how they are going to put all that into 1 movie.

I mean, in the anime the chunnin exams alone were lengthy, even with the god-like pace of the 1st part.

Furyous

Himawari's first Byakugan attack hit a Kage. Himawari future's ass pulls are the stuff of legends. She has fox chakra which should give her a mini Kurama.

LOL at that trolling look Himawari gives Bolt. This new generation is one of prodigies. She awakened the Byakugan passively against Bolt. The Uzumakis are unfair comfirmed. Mom's a gentle fist master. Father is hero and hokage. Bolt has a Hyuuga techniques, chidori, AND fox chakra. Now Himawari is the second coming of Hinata.

We need that one shot. Kurama has to be bored as shit. Free Kurama. Not really but at least force Naruto to start training again.

Is Kishi going to give Sasuke his arm back by the end of the movie? How in the shit did Sasuke develop Chibaku Tensei? When did he have time to develop it?

Sai

Summary of the one shot:

Naruto hasn’t woken up and it’s Inauguration Day. Hinata asks the kids to wake him up. Himawari asks him gently, but boruto tells her she’s too soft. So he jumps on him! Also, the lady who makes the hokage cloaks hasnt finished yet even though its the big day! Naruto remembers thinking that kakashi’s cloak looked a bit… unfinished for his. hinata says she will go pick it up and tells naruto to take the kids straight to the ceremony location, where she’ll bring the cloak to him.

Hinata picks it up and arrives at the place, only to be told by Kakashi naruto hasn’t arrived yet! Back at naruto’s house, boruto and himawari are fighting over a teddy bear, pulling from both ends till it rips! Himawari looks upset from behind. When she turns around, she’s activated the byakugan! (Like how sasuke activates the sharingan, his eyes change pattern/ colour

Okay, I started the post while I was waiting for the movie to start, so here’s what happens next in the chapter:

Himawari is pissed and attacks boruto , throwing him into the wall. She continues to chase him, when naruto steps between them telling them not to fight and they need to get going to the inauguration. But then himawari uses gentle fist on naruto!

Kakashi and shikamaru are still wondering where naruto is, since the ceremony is about to start. So shikamaru asks konohamaru to transform into naruto and take his place!

Meanwhile, Hinata arrives home to find an incompacitated naruto. She realises that his chakra points have been hit and he’ll be out the entire day. She wonders who…

And we see boruto hiding while fearing for his life. After all, his dad got taken out in one hit! He worries that his dad may never wake up again. As he ponders over the thought that his sister can get this terrifying when pushed over the edge, he hears ‘oniicha~~n. Are you playing hide and seek~~? Are you in here~~? Hehehehe’… Himawari says with glowing eyes and a demonic expression as she enters the room.

The side-note reminds us that the byakugan is an ability used for seeing through things with x-ray vision.

The closing lines are ‘To think, Naruto missed the ceremony…!! And himawari is this terrifying…!!’

[EDIT] - jdkluv already edited a link to the summary in his earlier post.

Fj0823

Summary of the one shot:

Naruto hasn’t woken up and it’s Inauguration Day. Hinata asks the kids to wake him up. Himawari asks him gently, but boruto tells her she’s too soft. So he jumps on him! Also, the lady who makes the hokage cloaks hasnt finished yet even though its the big day! Naruto remembers thinking that kakashi’s cloak looked a bit… unfinished for his. hinata says she will go pick it up and tells naruto to take the kids straight to the ceremony location, where she’ll bring the cloak to him.

Hinata picks it up and arrives at the place, only to be told by Kakashi naruto hasn’t arrived yet! Back at naruto’s house, boruto and himawari are fighting over a teddy bear, pulling from both ends till it rips! Himawari looks upset from behind. When she turns around, she’s activated the byakugan! (Like how sasuke activates the sharingan, his eyes change pattern/ colour

Okay, I started the post while I was waiting for the movie to start, so here’s what happens next in the chapter:

Himawari is pissed and attacks boruto , throwing him into the wall. She continues to chase him, when naruto steps between them telling them not to fight and they need to get going to the inauguration. But then himawari uses gentle fist on naruto!

Kakashi and shikamaru are still wondering where naruto is, since the ceremony is about to start. So shikamaru asks konohamaru to transform into naruto and take his place!

Meanwhile, Hinata arrives home to find an incompacitated naruto. She realises that his chakra points have been hit and he’ll be out the entire day. She wonders who…

And we see boruto hiding while fearing for his life. After all, his dad got taken out in one hit! He worries that his dad may never wake up again. As he ponders over the thought that his sister can get this terrifying when pushed over the edge, he hears ‘oniicha~~n. Are you playing hide and seek~~? Are you in here~~? Hehehehe’… Himawari says with glowing eyes and a demonic expression as she enters the room.

The side-note reminds us that the byakugan is an ability used for seeing through things with x-ray vision.

The closing lines are ‘To think, Naruto missed the ceremony…!! And himawari is this terrifying…!!’

[EDIT] - jdkluv already edited a link to the summary in his earlier post.

Kishi is back to his best days it seems....LOL

Himawari's first Byakugan attack hit a Kage. Himawari future's ass pulls are the stuff of legends. She has fox chakra which should give her a mini Kurama.

LOL at that trolling look Himawari gives Bolt. This new generation is one of prodigies. She awakened the Byakugan passively against Bolt. The Uzumakis are unfair comfirmed. Mom's a gentle fist master. Father is hero and hokage. Bolt has a Hyuuga techniques, chidori, AND fox chakra. Now Himawari is the second coming of Hinata.

We need that one shot. Kurama has to be bored as shit. Free Kurama. Not really but at least force Naruto to start training again.

Is Kishi going to give Sasuke his arm back by the end of the movie? How in the shit did Sasuke develop Chibaku Tensei? When did he have time to develop it?

I don't think Naruto's kids have Kurama in them. Boruto seems to be able to only do like 4 shadow clones. One does not awaken the byakugan, its always there since birth, though I am curious in the Himawari's case. Bolt does not have chidori.

Kurama wanted to stay with Naruto.

Arabesque

The fact that they have those whiskers like Naruto and the Kin/Gin brothers implies that they have traces of Kurama's chakra in 'em.

I don't know if it's traces of Kurama so much that the offsprings of jinchuuriki end up gaining by chance a bloodline limit of their own (Garaa and some of the Kazekage's) or just are born with some weird features (Naruto when Kushina gave birth to him).

Kin and Gin are sort of an exception because they were stuck in Kurama's stomach for a week and we're trying to eat him from the inside. That's why they were like mini-Kurama's.

The fact that they have those whiskers like Naruto and the Kin/Gin brothers implies that they have traces of Kurama's chakra in 'em.

Himawari(and maybe Boruto) may "awaken" the Byakugan like the Uchiha do with their Sharingan because they're half Hyūga.

Traces of chakra, I guess but is it meaningful at that point. Bolt's shadow clone limit being low makes me think that Kurama is not present in them in any notable way.

Could be due to them being half hyuuga though the sharingan got an explanation on why it was awoken and the same does not apply to the Hyuuga clan.

Top Bottom