• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

It'd be hilarious, in a sad way, if Studio Pierrot really goes on to make filler episodes for each of the rookies' dreams.

Its SP......never underestimate them. We had one of the longest filler arcs at the most random moment.

Considering the movie is animated well though, I will allow them if it means Naruto and Sasuke's fight is being focused on.

They should just do a special (like 2 hours) for the finale.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's amazing how random the filler can get in Shippuden. I don't understand how they can get away with it in a serial series. Naruto and Sasuke were put on the brink of death and then we get a random ass chuunin exam flashback? Which itself seemed to end abruptly, before it was finished.

Naruto Kai would be amazing... I love part 2, but Shippuden doesn't do it justice. Even the music was consistently better in Part 1.

They can get away with it, because people still watch it.

Part 2 had some phenomenal tracks however I do agree the music in part 1 was better. Those vocals, with the flutes (?) and string instruments......iconic.

Problem with shippuuden anime was that it had too many fillers, but fillers is something thats needed to ensure the anime does not catch up to the manga, so I would say the problem is more that the fillers were bad. There were a couple of great ones but most of it was forgettable.

Raxious

To be honest I'd love to see the two episodes where we get to see Hinata in her dream world where she's dating Naruto and Neji's still alive. And let's not forget Kiba as Hokage xD

We are at Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara. Who cares about the dream scenarios to such an extent that an episode for each one is warranted? Nothing warrants such filler, except SP trying to bide time.

It's amazing how random the filler can get in Shippuden. I don't understand how they can get away with it in a serial series. Naruto and Sasuke were put on the brink of death and then we get a random ass chuunin exam flashback? Which itself seemed to end abruptly, before it was finished.

Naruto Kai would be amazing... I love part 2, but Shippuden doesn't do it justice. Even the music was consistently better in Part 1.

The same Studio that made 100 filler episode in a row. God that was like living in hell if you were a dedicated anime watcher. The studio is infamous for fillers and they don't disappoint in that aspect.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just read the naruto inauguration one shot.

It's almost everything I hoped for when ch 700 came out so far.

Maddocks

Yo Twenty is hitting center stage?!?

450.jpg

Finally she is getting the respect she deserves.

Glad to know I'm not the only ten ten fan around.

Adult Sasuke is super badass. It's like he maintained the bad assery and dropped the little bitch attitude.

I love the idea that Boruto will be what he is to Naruto for Sarada. What I'm really saying for the 100th time is....part 3 pls :(

Khezu

The end fight is super great.

It just reinforces my opinion that Sasuke should have returned to leaf after Itachi bit it.

Naruto and Sasuke are grating by themselves, but are fun together.

rrc1594

It just reinforces my opinion that Sasuke should have returned to leaf after Itachi bit it.

I second this, Team 7 as a whole are just fun to watch.

Furyous

If that happens then Sasuke never joins Akatsuki, fights Orochimaru or forms his own team of Jonin ninja. Sasuke really said fuck a ranking system and did things his own way. This does not bode well for Sarada's future.

foxuzamaki

If that happens then Sasuke never joins Akatsuki, fights Orochimaru or forms his own team of Jonin ninja. Sasuke really said fuck a ranking system and did things his own way. This does not bode well for Sarada's future.

Naruto stopped that shit in its tracks, as soon as sarada started even thinking about leaving the village, he was like "fuck nah, aint dealing with this shit anymore"

Joni

The same Studio that made 100 filler episode in a row. God that was like living in hell if you were a dedicated anime watcher. The studio is infamous for fillers and they don't disappoint in that aspect.
It is not like they have another choice. They can't just stop making episodes each time Kishimoto gets slow.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Someone spoil what Himawari does?

Have you not read the one shot?

Its a comedic one, Himawari gets angry at Boruto for ripping her panda and activates the Byakugan to hit him. Naruto gets in the way and I think she hits him in the jimmies and he gets knocked out. Naruto misses out on the ceremony but Konohamaru is able to fill in as a shadow clone.

So Hima does have Byakugan after all, I guess Kishi's retcon powers have now made it where you don't have to have Hyuuga perma-white eyes to be able to do it.

Which makes sense I guess (despite being an asspull because he forgot) because Sharingan completely changes the person's eyes too.

PM'd you the goods
So Hima does have Byakugan after all, I guess Kishi's retcon powers have now made it where you don't have to have Hyuuga perma-white eyes to be able to do it.

Which makes sense I guess (despite being an asspull because he forgot) because Sharingan completely changes the person's eyes too.
this also now opens the possibility of Bolt getting it too

if Kishi one day returns to the series

SolVanderlyn

JCu9Nof.png

That was an amazing chapter.

foxuzamaki

Their eyes allows them to see internal organs and chakra points and their fighting style lends to getting to those areas. Thats actually how himawari can one-shot her dad which is physically impossible otherwise, you cant train your chakra points nor your organs.

Khezu

Hyuuga are leafs strongest clan.

Senju breed out all their genus, Uchiha keep killing each other over petty reasons, and the Uzamaki are so fodder they got wiped out off screen by some fodders not even important enough to be named.

Hyuuga's big problem is none of them were main characters so they got to do jack shit, and they are all inbreed ugly weirdos.

Their eyes allows them to see internal organs and chakra points and their fighting style lends to getting to those areas. Thats actually how himawari can one-shot her dad which is physically impossible otherwise, you cant train your chakra points nor your organs.

I do hope you realise that the one shot was meant to be funny. Do you honestly believe Naruto would getting one shotted by a 7 year old Hyuuga kid when he tanked Neji's 8 trigrams 64 palms as a genin....come on.

Hyuuga are leafs strongest clan.

Uchiha Sasuke vs the entire Hyuuga clan......who do you think will win?

Khezu

I bet the current Uchiha clan as it is could wipe out the entire Hyuuga clan. They're a herd of flops.

Sasuke/Madara and Naruto/Hashi are not representations of their clans, as they are literal reincarnations of demi gods.

But yes probably, two ninjas vastly weaker then Sasuke wiped out the entire Uchiha clan in a few hours.

Sasuke/Madara and Naruto/Hashi are not representations of their clans, as they are literal reincarnations of demi gods.

But yes probably, two ninjas vastly weaker then Sasuke wiped out the entire Uchiha clan in a few hours.

What a non answer lol
Itachi and Obito are some of the strongest characters in the series.

The Uchiha are nothing without their eyes

just because Kishi milked like a handful of Uchiha who were considered to be the rare ones of their clans (two of which were reincarnations of a Oostusuki) doesn't mean that the Uchiha clan on average is overly elite

mind you these guys got all killed by a 12 year old and late teenager..... and they thought they could take on the whole leaf

Arabesque

I do hope you realise that the one shot was meant to be funny. Do you honestly believe Naruto would getting one shotted by a 7 year old Hyuuga kid when he tanked Neji's 8 trigrams 64 palms as a genin....come on

I get it's mainly for comedy, but let's also remember that Neji wasn't part Demi-God like Himawari is.

I'm sure her attacks pack greater power behind them.

Khezu

What a non answer lol
Itachi and Obito are some of the strongest characters in the series.

Point is, Sasuke is kinda bullshit, so of course he could, he could wipe out the entire Uchiha clan just as easily.

Him by himself doesn't make up for the fact the rest of the Uchiha were just average scrubs like any other clan in Naruto, and are now dead.

Leaving ugo inbreed Hyuuga as the top dogs.

The Uchiha is all but dead with Sarada, as she will marry Boruto and further thin the bloondline.

All well the Hyuuga will live on, as the kings of mediocrity.

Yado

I get it's mainly for comedy, but let's also remember that Neji wasn't part Demi-God like Himawari is.

I'm sure her attacks pack greater power behind them.

The demigod part doesn't come from her Hyuuga side. Also, Hinata had more to work with than Neji too and she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

foxuzamaki

I do hope you realise that the one shot was meant to be funny. Do you honestly believe Naruto would getting one shotted by a 7 year old Hyuuga kid when he tanked Neji's 8 trigrams 64 palms as a genin....come on.

Neji wasent trying to fuck up naruto in the first place, he was actually just trying to prove a point during that whole fight, when neji fought hinata, he was doing legit damage to her organs, and nearly killed her, all it takes is one good shot, naruto had his guard down against his own daughter obviously, but that doesnt mean she didnt aim for a spot that would incapacitate you

The demigod part doesn't come from her Hyuuga side. Also, Hinata had more to work with than Neji too and she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

Hinata inherited Hamura chakra so I can see it going to her kids too

plus Naruto DNA can 1+ the Hyuga genes seeing as all the 4 noble clan genes combined equal Kaguya

rather then it being a dilution of DemiGod genes (if Naruto married a average joe) it is a added mixture... Hyuuga/Hamura + Uzumaki/Ashura

Top Bottom