• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The demigod part doesn't come from her Hyuuga side. Also, Hinata had more to work with than Neji too and she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

Hinata is a pretty legit fighter, its just when when it comes to full on story reasons, shes fighting people like neji and fucking pein. Which in the case of pein she lasted longer than most people did.

Frog-fu

Banned
Hinata is a pretty legit fighter, its just when when it comes to full on story reasons, shes fighting people like neji and fucking pein. Which in the case of pein she lasted longer than most people did.

I think you're confusing the anime filler with the manga. In the manga she got blasted in seconds and stabbed.

She only had one actual fight, which ain't bad considering she appeared in like 20 chapters of the manga.

Yado

I saw Hinata faltering to fodder Zetsus in the war. Neji had to save her there at one point didn't he? Sure she's legit when compared to the average ninja maybe but I'd rank her very close to the bottom of the Konoha 11.

Sharpeye

I feel like we had this debate like ten times now, we compare the clans to one and another, we talk about powe levels, fanart, frogfu mentions something about 20 chapters, complain about filler and then we start over 2 pages later. We really need a part 3 to keep our sanity.

ghstwrld

Hinata inherited Hamura chakra so I can see it going to her kids too

plus Naruto DNA can 1+ the Hyuga genes seeing as all the 4 noble clan genes combined equal Kaguya

rather then it being a dilution of DemiGod genes (if Naruto married a average joe) it is a added mixture... Hyuuga/Hamura + Uzumaki/Ashura

laugh.gif

captainpat

I'm a little confused. If
Momoshiki and Kinshiki work for Kaguya
does that mean that threat Kaguya needed an army for is still out there?

Point is, Sasuke is kinda bullshit, so of course he could, he could wipe out the entire Uchiha clan just as easily.

Him by himself doesn't make up for the fact the rest of the Uchiha were just average scrubs like any other clan in Naruto, and are now dead.

Leaving ugo inbreed Hyuuga as the top dogs.

The Uchiha is all but dead with Sarada, as she will marry Boruto and further thin the bloondline.

All well the Hyuuga will live on, as the kings of mediocrity.

Then I guess the Uchiha clan are the strongest in Konoha. The new gen has only started lol.

I get it's mainly for comedy, but let's also remember that Neji wasn't part Demi-God like Himawari is.

I'm sure her attacks pack greater power behind them.

Sure (thought I doubt its up to Neji's power at that point in time). Regardless, it won't knock Naruto out. The intent was clearly humour.

Neji wasent trying to fuck up naruto in the first place, he was actually just trying to prove a point during that whole fight, when neji fought hinata, he was doing legit damage to her organs, and nearly killed her, all it takes is one good shot, naruto had his guard down against his own daughter obviously, but that doesnt mean she didnt aim for a spot that would incapacitate you

Neji hit 64 of Naruto's chakra points and shut his entire system down. Naruto tanked all of it due to Kurama's chakra.

You are taking a comedic scene way too literally. Of course Himawari can see chakra points, she has the Byakugan.

Hinata inherited Hamura chakra so I can see it going to her kids too

plus Naruto DNA can 1+ the Hyuga genes seeing as all the 4 noble clan genes combined equal Kaguya

rather then it being a dilution of DemiGod genes (if Naruto married a average joe) it is a added mixture... Hyuuga/Hamura + Uzumaki/Ashura

e1ClrR8.png

CDiggity

I feel like we had this debate like ten times now, we compare the clans to one and another, we talk about powe levels, fanart, frogfu mentions something about 20 chapters, complain about filler and then we start over 2 pages later. We really need a part 3 to keep our sanity.

If anything a part 3 will only fuel more insanity...so I want it.

Khezu

Himawari is cute and all, and somehow ended up being the most likable of the 3 kids despite having her mom be Hinata, but none of this matters because she is less then a side character, she will never have a fight or do anything worthwhile.

Unless part 3 is a SP original, and the focus way too much on Hinata like the weirdo creeps they are.

jdkluv

Oh, speaking about Mitsuki - I have two possible theories about the whole thingy of him being Orochimaru's son and how did that happen.

A) Orochimaru reached asexuality.

B) We know Orochimaru loved Sauce for many reasons. (also relevant)

fPBffF4.jpg

Soo... maybe... just maybe...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im always amazed at how much better kishi got at drawing. his characters use to look so obviously drawn and 2D back then.

guqt4u3.gif

just stating facts about DNA

The Sauce should'v married someone from the 4 main clans

Kaguya ( at chakra fruit, goddess)
|
\/
So6P Hagaromo (ten tails sealed within him, creator of ninjutsu and all)
|
\/
Asura + Indra

If you want to get close to Kaguya you need Asura + Indra.

Oh, you don't need to worry about Sasuke, after all he married the strongest kunoichi, and she didn't even come from a notable clan to overcome her peers
mitsukicoffee.gif

Kaguya ( at chakra fruit, goddess)
|
\/
So6P Hagaromo (ten tails sealed within him, creator of ninjutsu and all)
|
\/
Asura + Indra

If you want to get close to Kaguya you need Asura + Indra.

Oh, you don't need to worry about Sasuke, after all he married the strongest kunoichi, and she didn't even come from a notable clan to overcome her peers
mitsukicoffee.gif

lol did you just literally take out Hagoromo's twin brother Hamura out of the equation

also there is a reason as to why all Oostuki with the exception of Hagoromo and his kids have the byakugan

------------------------------------------------------------
We are talking about birth not genetic alteration like what Madara did to himself..... they got to revive Kaguya due to

1) Mixing DNA forcefully

2) Having the 10 tail carcas that already contained Kaguya's DNA (so no need for Hamura)

-----------------------------------------------------------

If we are talking about by birth Naruto's kids are closer to Kaguya then Sasuke's kid since

1) Hamura DNA and chakra
2) Ashura DNA and chakra

Bonus: Kurama traces in each child

comapred to just

1)Indra DNA and chakra
2) Haruno genes which are nothing

lol did you just literally take out Hagoromo's twin brother Hamura out of the equation

also there is a reason as to why all Oostuki with the exception of Hagoromo and his kids have the byakugan

------------------------------------------------------------
We are talking about birth not genetic alteration like what Madara did to himself..... they got to revive Kaguya due to

1) Mixing DNA forcefully

2) Having the 10 tail carcas that already contained Kaguya's DNA (so no need for Hamura)

-----------------------------------------------------------

If we are talking about by birth Naruto's kids are closer to Kaguya then Sasuke's kid since

1) Hamura DNA and chakra
2) Ashura DNA and chakra

Bonus: Kurama traces in each child

comapred to just

1)Indra DNA and chakra
2) Haruno genes which are nothing

closer lol....so desperate aren't you? Not that it matters.

I already told you. Sasuke married the strongest kunoichi of the generation. Sakura outdid all other the kunoichi while coming from a background with no advantage. She surpassed kunoichi from prestigious clans through sheer determination. You can have your Hyuuga genes as they have been outdone by Haruno genes that are worth nothing.

phaze

Watched The Last (Cringe). It was awful, intro sequence and credits excluded.

The lack of any Naruto reaction to Hinata's confession in Pain arc is such a fucking writing disaster.

I already told you. Sasuke married the strongest kunoichi of the generation. Sakura outdid all other the kunoichi while coming from a background with no advantage. She surpassed kunoichi from prestigious clans through sheer determination. You can have your Hyuuga genes as they have been outdone by Haruno genes that are worth nothing.

sigh..... I am sorry I just can't

what I mean is there isn't any KKG or DNA benefit

Sarada could still become a OP person but that isn't because of DNA (from her mothers side)

this isn't about pairing or love or blah but just discussion on genetics and how Naruto's kids are close to the Oostuki in DNA compared to the rest

So the Boruto movie didn't reveal who Mitsuki's parents are?

it did in the end

ghstwrld

Watched The Last (Cringe). It was awful, intro sequence and credits excluded.

The lack of any Naruto reaction to Hinata's confession in Pain arc is such a fucking writing disaster.

everyone involved could have made the whole thing a lot more easy on themselves if they lowered the stakes by like a thousand, making it more about the events that lead to Naruto and Hinata becoming actual friends or something low-key like that instead of trying to pass off the same four or five moments, all but one of which are mostly negligible and discreet and not really connected to anything of value, as some kind of epic love story

the whole dreamscape sequence had us rolling tbh; they even try to pass off the bit during the chunin exams where Hinata gives Naruto ointment as some kind of profound turning point in their lives. It's like a fashion show with no fashions; it reads as smarmy and not much else

Furyous

seeing success of film... will naruto die or will the milking continue?

If Toriyama can milk Dragon ball for 20+ years then Kishi needs to milk this for 30.

Naruto better not die because there's so many untold stories:

stories immediately from the middle of chapter 699 before Sasuke is pardoned.
Life before time skip #2
Life in the interim period time skip two and three.
That's a solid estimated 14 years of time to tell Naruto stories.

We need to see how the ninja world changed immediately after the war.
Did the bijuu get new hosts?
What new enemy appeared?
We missed six Kage ceremonies as well.

Averon

I wouldn't mind seeing a prequel. Maybe a series about Indra and Ashura and how the Senju and Uchiha clans were ultimately formed. Or a series or movie about one of their other reincarnations before Madara and Hashirama.

Khezu

A movie set during Naruto and Sasukes 20's would be cool.

Them teaming up to take down some kind of threat.

Maybe throw in team Taka, Suigetsu is always fun. Sakura can stay far away though.

rrc1594

If Toriyama can milk Dragon ball for 20+ years then Kishi needs to milk this for 30.

Naruto better not die because there's so many untold stories:

stories immediately from the middle of chapter 699 before Sasuke is pardoned.
Life before time skip #2
Life in the interim period time skip two and three.
That's a solid estimated 14 years of time to tell Naruto stories.

We need to see how the ninja world changed immediately after the war.
Did the bijuu get new hosts?
What new enemy appeared?
We missed six Kage ceremonies as well.

LOL if you think Kishi will take the time to explain any of that, or even explain it without making plot holes

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Figures. People spam the shit out of stuff like that in almost thread there.
Only Mitsuki made it here.

Not saying he's the best character or anything
mitsukicoffee.gif

rambis

Banned

Could Sakura beat Hinata one on one? I don't think so. Sakura has what, genjutsu and chakra enhanced taijutsu. And the 1000 healings which can only be used every so often. The Byakugan and Gentle fist cancel most if not all her techniques.

I know sakura is the "main" kunochi but she certainly doesnt come off ass the strongest.

Pein

Banned
Sakura would stomp the fuck out of Hinata, its not even a contest. Sakura is a kage on the level of Tsunade, no way does a jonin teir Hinata beat her.

Could Sakura beat Hinata one on one? I don't think so. Sakura has what, genjutsu and chakra enhanced taijutsu. And the 1000 healings which can only be used every so often. The Byakugan and Gentle fist cancel most if not all her techniques.

I know sakura is the "main" kunochi but she certainly doesnt come off ass the strongest.

Is this even a question? Easily.

One punch and Hinata would be dead. Add to that monstrous strength that can shatter the ground, miles in radius, instant regen from the seal and Katsuyu summon and its a bloodbath.
Also Hyuuga gentle fist techniques mean nothing to Tsuande and Sakura. Its shown in Part 1 Naruto, Naruto gets his entire network shut down but recovers since he has a sealed chakra reserve in the form of the kyuubi. In Tsuande and Sakura's case this is the Seal.

Sakura would stomp the fuck out of Hinata, its not even a contest. Sakura is a kage on the level of Tsunade, no way does a jonin teir Hinata beat her.

According to the new movie databook, Hinata is not even Jounin.

jdkluv

Anko X Orochi then

this is before Anko let herself go

Oh, that's not what I tried to say. I meant...
what if Orochimaru spermjacked Sasuke or something during the time-skip? Doesn't he look like a girl in the Gaiden? :V

Inb4 Mitsuki awakens the Sharingan

Filthy Haruno genes have nothing to do with the fact that Sakura is pretty much a Tsunade clone skill-wise, though.

Could Sakura beat Hinata one on one?

Hinata already won. :V

Dammit, Naruto really won.

Fox318

Sakura would be dead.

Her only real move is running with a kunai

Oh, that's not what I tried to say. I meant...
what if Orochimaru spermjacked Sasuke or something during the time-skip? Doesn't he look like a girl in the Gaiden? :V

Inb4 Mitsuki awakens the Sharingan

Filthy Haruno genes have nothing to do with the fact that Sakura is pretty much a Tsunade clone skill-wise, though.

Hinata already won. :V

Dammit, Naruto really won.

You can't even make a logical retort to my point can you? I know why though.

Pein

Banned
How is this even a arguement? sakura can create boss summon sized boulders just from striking the ground.

Yeah I know, but I class people from what they've shown, like Kimmimaro is a mid to high tier jonin.

I still feel Oro should have been the ultimate villain, he's soo disturbingly cool and sinister. Would have liked him to rebound from his loss from Itachi and embrace the Senju training. Through his desire for immortality, to learn everything, he would become warped in his views of human existence altogether. But, unlike the idiot Uchia trying to put everyone in a dream, he eventually just wants to destroy everything. Didn't feel connected to hardly any of the other villains, besides Madara only a little, and he got cheapened at the end with the whole Kaguya stuff.

rambis

Banned
This seems like a lazy response. Who exactly has sakura even damaged with her monster strength? Has it shown any battle use whatsoever other than landscaping?

Is this even a question? Easily.

One punch and Hinata would be dead. Add to that monstrous strength that can shatter the ground, miles in radius, instant regen from the seal and Katsuyu summon and its a bloodbath.
Also Hyuuga gentle fist techniques mean nothing to Tsuande and Sakura. Its shown in Part 1 Naruto, Naruto gets his entire network shut down but recovers since he has a sealed chakra reserve in the form of the kyuubi. In Tsuande and Sakura's case this is the Seal.

This is much better but I don't agree.

You are assuming alot when you imply that Sakura could even land a blow on Hinata. Hinata is a master of tajitsu and Sakura has never shown ANY ability in that area, other than punching grounds.

Since the seal is just the user storing chakra somewhere, I'd assume that the flow to the forehead area could be stopped as well. Not to mention the fact that that seal can only be activated once in a while and not every battle. Naruto has the kyubbis chakra in an actual fuinjutsu seal. When he fought Neji, the Kyubbis chakra was strong enough to break the blocks and flow outside his body, why are we supposed to believe that sakuras seal is that strong?

But if we're adding buffs, than what about Hinata and Hamura's chakra?

Also ranks mean nothing. Naruto became the strongest ninja in the world as a genin.

Top Bottom