• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Mendrox

I read this thread since a few days and I am laughing my ass off.

Sakura would be able to defeat Hinata, but not with ease. Sakura hasn't hit shit with her chakra enchanted strength. Her seal requires hand seals, because the seal itself has no mind on it's own like Kurama.

Sakura would be able to defeat Hinata, but not with ease. Sakura hasn't hit shit with her chakra enchanted strength. Her seal requires hand seals, because the seal itself has no mind on it's own like Kurama.

She knocked the strongest Naruto character in the series with her bare fists

and you are wrong

Screen_Shot_2015_08_12_at_16_46_05.jpg

Mendrox

Seriously? It has been shown that the users of the seal use hand seals... I think you forget that Kishimoto forgets as many things as Toriyama does with Dragon Ball. Also she would have never hit Kaguya alone, she needed Chiyo to defeat Sasori and more. Sakura was never considered that good by anyone at all.

Edit: Nevermind that the last chapters are just fucking stupid. See Obito that should have been dead for 3-4 times and then came back as a fucking ghost. This manga has been bad left and right with these last ass pull chapters.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
His base speed not Amenotejikara. Point is it is laughable to compare speeds on who is blurrier.

Again the inability to read is really disheartening. Rinnegan Sauske and Naruto both commented on how fast Kaguya hands were even for them. Sakura manages to dodge one on sight.

One little hop in some panel contextualized only by someone saying she dodged something fast is a blip vs Lee's huge list of feats. I'm sure her chakra mode speeds her up, but we didn't have any opportunity to see Lee try and dodge the arms. It's disingenuous to suggest that he's in any way slower when speed is perhaps his defining ability. It's just unfortunate that he sat on his duff for most of that fight.

Seriously? It has been shown that the users of the seal use hand seals... I think you forget that Kishimoto forgets as many things as Toriyama does with Dragon Ball. Also she would have never hit Kaguya alone, she needed Chiyo to defeat Sasori and more. Sakura was never considered that good by anyone at all.

Edit: Nevermind that the last chapters are just fucking stupid. See Obito that should have been dead for 3-4 times and then came back as a fucking ghost. This manga has been bad left and right with these last ass pull chapters.

I already showed you that Sakura does not need to use seals (and neither does Tsunade to release the seal). Stop making desperate excuses.

One little hop in some panel contextualized only by someone saying she dodged something fast is a blip vs Lee's huge list of feats. I'm sure her chakra mode speeds her up, but we didn't have any opportunity to see Lee try and dodge the arms. It's disingenuous to suggest that he's in any way slower when speed is perhaps his defining ability. It's just unfortunate that he sat on his duff for most of that fight.

Trying so hard to undermine Sakura's dodge however its ultimately useless as the fastest characters in the series already commented on how quick those arms where.

Don't try and backpedal. You said Chunin Lee, hence people ridiculing you for it. I think its acceptable to say Rock Lee is faster than Sakura now.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Trying so hard to undermine Sakura's dodge however its ultimately useless as the fastest characters in the series already commented on how quick those arms where.

Does it seem like I'm trying hard? This feels pretty easy to me. She hopped. I guess it was quick. There's really no actual context here, though, other than "those things are fast" and "she hopped." We have no scale whatsoever for HOW fast ANY of this nonsense is. You're treating one ridiculous throwaway hop as the bible of Sakura's ungodly speed. Meanwhile, Lee has performed dozens of more impressive feats.

Don't try and backpedal. You said Chunin Lee, hence people ridiculing you for it. I think its acceptable to say Rock Lee is faster than Sakura now.

I still think Chuunin Lee is faster. :3

[Edit] THAT SAID, I concede, you win, I just really don't want to have to talk/think about this any more. D:

Even with the gentle fist, what makes you think that Hinata would be able to hit Sakura in the first place? There is no evidence that she is faster than Sakura, she is pretty much average in combat while Sakura is one of the strongest in physical combat.

Anyways, Katsuya would destroy Hinata easily.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Shino was so fucking good. I remember his fights with that one Sound ninja and Kankuro and thinking "holy shit, this guy is badass".

... Then he literally does nothing ever again. I wish Kishi didn't mistreat the other ninjas so badly.
At least we got to see his relative Torune do stuff in the Kage Summit arc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Naruto-Storm-4-168.jpg

Naruto-Storm-4-169.jpg

Naruto-Storm-4-165.jpg

NS4 lookin' good

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
hhhhnnnNNNNNNNNNN

Man are they gonna make me preorder this stupid game for a system I do not even OWN YET just so I can play Bolt/Sarada some day.

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

Mitsuki is the best brotagonist ever
mitsukicoffee.gif

Way better than Sasuke was to Naruto. Even better than Shikamaru was to Naruto too.

I wish he was in NS4. I'll take Bolt and Salad though. Bite not the hand that feeds you.

Do we know whether Hokage Naruto and epilogue Sasuke will be playable? I know The Last version of Naruto is playable. But I'd rather have Hokage Naruto from Boruto movie than the one from The Last.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So yeah, I think studio pierrot is going to try and squeeze another 2 years out of the manga storyline.

A season of episodes for everyone's infinite tsukuyomi worlds
A season for naruto and sasuke vs madara
A season for the first part of the kaguya fight
A season for rescuing sasuke from the alternate dimension + filler kaguya/sage of six paths/sage’s brother backstory
Another season for the last half of the kaguya fight
A season of flasback DIL team 7 moments
A season for asura/indra backstory
And finally, a season for sasuke vs naruto

phaze

So yeah, I think studio pierrot is going to try and squeeze another 2 years out of the manga storyline.

A season for rescuing sasuke from the alternate dimension + filler kaguya/sage of six paths/sage’s brother backstory

Yeah, as poor as Pierrot's handling of it has been lately. it's not going to happen. There is ~29 chapters left and most of canon eps still cover ~2 chapters. Mind you they might have plans to put some giant filler hell between 699/700 but other than I do not see them stretching it that much further. Naruto vs Sasuke is going to end by March 2016 at the very least.

Okay by June 2016 if they put another dreary winter filler arc but I want to believe it's not very likely.

Relevant, say goodbye to hopes for Wakabayashi directed Naruto vs Sasuke.

Dat eternal beauty

Also

Manga Sales Japan August 3rd-9th

*1. 771,157 *,771,157 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.17
*2. 619,726 *,619,964 Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki
*3. 539,172 *,539,515 Haikyuu!! Vol.17
*4. 292,899 *,292,899 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.14
*5. 283,826 *,284,031 Bleach Vol.69
*6. 280,191 *,280,191 One Punch-Man Vol.9
*7. 229,830 *,229,830 Nisekoi Vol.19
*8. 223,596 *,223,749 Gintama Vol.60
*9. 194,805 *,194,805 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.5
10. 136,411 *,136,411 Prison School Vol.18

Gaiden selling very well (outdid Vol 70 and 71 numbers).

Rumour has it that after the Tenten and Killer Bee filler, the anime will will have no more filler and end March 2016.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Dat eternal beauty

Also

Gaiden selling very well (outdid Vol 70 and 71 numbers).

Rumour has it that after the Tenten and Killer Bee filler, the anime will will have no more filler and end March 2016.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED AFTER BATTLE FILLERS

Man the original Naruto soundtrack was so damn good. I was always very fond of The Raising Fighting Spirit. Memories!

But.... I linked a shippuden track

It doesn't count

Now dwell in your sadness and sorrow

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Replace the animators, they suck major ass. Hire those video game guys. The game looks way better than the anime in terms of everything.

3D animation is a different beast than 2D animation, for one its somewhat easier to do, and less expensive.

Top Bottom