• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Tyrael

Anyone saw the last filler episode of the anime, the one about Karin?

That was uncomfortable as fuck, mainly the first part.

Frog-fu

Banned
Anyone saw the last filler episode of the anime, the one about Karin?

That was uncomfortable as fuck, mainly the first part.

It was actually pretty good.

Of course nothing else on the Uzumaki clan.

They might explore it more in a future Boruto movie or whatever.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
May actually watch the filler eventually, since its non-canon nature can be explained away easily

So is the next couple of episodes supposed to be a whole series recap or something?

Perhaps. God knows what the point of all of this. The new opening should give us an idea on whats coming up in the anime.

Movie spoilers:

Does this gif confirm Sasuke can use Ameno without even looking at a space:

is955bt.gif

Hiraishin >>> Kamui >>>>> Amenotejikara

FTG is king because it can be spammed, has no cool down period and doesn't strain the eyes.

FTG is inferior as it either requires marked kunai's (which are quite slow) or touch to mark a target.

Ameno is far better despite the restrictions, as Sasuke can teleport any space just by sight, or it seems from the earlier gift that he does not even need to see the space. Its very unpredictable and being S/T incredibly hard to react to when caught.

Iirc even 4th and 2nd admitted that Kamui exceeded FTG.

Sai

Kamui remains the most broken Jikūkan Ninjutsu in this manga. Only thing Hiraishin has over Kamui is speed, which is kind of negated by the fact that it needs a technique formula as a marker.

Amenotejikara is garbage in comparison to both of them. Instantaneous like Hiraishin, and doesn't even need a marker, but much more severely limited by its range and cooldown period.

Frog-fu

Banned
FTG is inferior as it either requires marked kunai's (which are quite slow) or touch to mark a target.

Ameno is far better despite the restrictions, as Sasuke can teleport any space just by sight, or it seems from the earlier gift that he does not even need to see the space. Its very unpredictable and being S/T incredibly hard to react to when caught.

Iirc even 4th and 2nd admitted that Kamui exceeded FTG.

lol

Ameno has a pitiful range limitation and cannot be spammed.

FTG seals can be spread in huge numbers in an instant and can be prepped way in advance to mark to safe locations. There is no range limitation and no cool down period, it is by far superior to Ameno.

No, they didn't. Not in the way you're implying. Minato figured out how to Kamui within seconds of observing it.

FTG beats both. By a country mile.

6 months of filler confirmed.

OP is very nice, though not too much animation. Once again screams filler.
ED is cool.

Don't like either of the new songs.

GG SP

Why are people thinking this OP means 900 years of filler? It even spoils a major plot point. This is most likely the second-to-last OP, inheriting the remaining filler eps, beginning and middle of the Kaguya fight until early spring 2016. We'll get the final OP/ED with Kaguya's defeat (more filler, series retrospective, possibly retelling of key moments) and the final arc through late spring with the finale in the winter of 2016.

jorgejjvr

There are at least 1 or 2 more openings left. Kaguya needs more show time in an opening, and there has to be a opening with Naruto v Sasuke in it, and possibly a hint of their time skip future

Why are people thinking this OP means 900 years of filler? It even spoils a major plot point. This is most likely the second-to-last OP, inheriting the remaining filler eps, beginning and middle of the Kaguya fight until early spring 2016. We'll get the final OP/ED with Kaguya's defeat (more filler, series retrospective, possibly retelling of key moments) and the final arc through late spring with the finale in the winter of 2016.

Iirc OP's last for 6 months, so if this was the second to last OP, we are probably going to get 20 episodes of filler. I hope not but there's not much canon left for the ending scene in the OP to take place.

I expect final OP to be Kaguya vs Team 7 with some Naruto vs Sasuke at the end.

There are at least 1 or 2 more openings left. Kaguya needs more show time in an opening, and there has to be a opening with Naruto v Sasuke in it, and possibly a hint of their time skip future

I'm guessing 1 more opening.

Man I tried watching some of the latest Naruto episodes after stopping around Naruto and Sasuke getting god powers and I just cannot stand the animation. Did it get even worse or was I just more used to it back then? I always thought it was terrible but I just really could not even look at this. Everything looks so choppy and weird.

Ponn

Banned

It just doesn't even matter anymore, they screwed this series so much with filler its beyond ridiculous. I'm getting Naruto Last movie next week in AMERICA which takes place after the damn series ends. Which the anime in Japan isn't even near yet, thats just....stupid. And I will probably be buying the U.S. version of the Boruto bluray well before it ends too and probably two more movies. Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they actually started a Boruto anime series before the Shippuden series ends.

jorgejjvr

Getting The Last Naruto the Movie and volume 72 on Tuesday!

Perfect timing too, as I get to see the last before watching Boruto the movie on Saturday in theater. Till this day I have still yet to see The Last.

rambis

Banned
Man I tried watching some of the latest Naruto episodes after stopping around Naruto and Sasuke getting god powers and I just cannot stand the animation. Did it get even worse or was I just more used to it back then? I always thought it was terrible but I just really could not even look at this. Everything looks so choppy and weird.
The movie animators have only recently returned to the anime. Most of these fillers should be Perriots standard team while the better animators handle the last big canon scenes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Animeblue00/status/638386288635154432
We're getting Yamashita for at least 1 more episode :)

Sharpeye

I made it through filler hell when I was 10 years old, and I enjoyed it!!! I just want them to get on with it because I want to see where they go after the story ends. The last era? boruto? Another spin off like Lee? I just want to move on already.

It just doesn't even matter anymore, they screwed this series so much with filler its beyond ridiculous. I'm getting Naruto Last movie next week in AMERICA which takes place after the damn series ends. Which the anime in Japan isn't even near yet, thats just....stupid. And I will probably be buying the U.S. version of the Boruto bluray well before it ends too and probably two more movies. Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they actually started a Boruto anime series before the Shippuden series ends.

How far did the Dub of Naruto get before the series basically started over on Toonami?

Ponn

Banned
How far did the Dub of Naruto get before the series basically started over on Toonami?

I don't know about it showing on Toonami before. People in the toonami thread mentioned it showing on Disney XD. They are currently showing it on Toonami though and they are up to the Hidan/Shikamaru arc.

rambis

Banned
He did the new Opening as well right?

We just have to bear through this filleryomi ;___;
That i don't know. But he was the lead for Boruto and he's done most of my favorite fights (sasuke/dedeira, kakashi/obito, taka/bee, jiraiya/pain). I just love the "choreography" in his fights.

Taka_Naruto_Shippuuden_119-120_XviD.gif

dUcDN8Y.gif

If anybody on their team would do Naruto/Sasuke I would hope for it to be him
193887-sakura_reg.gif

I don't know about it showing on Toonami before. People in the toonami thread mentioned it showing on Disney XD. They are currently showing it on Toonami though and they are up to the Hidan/Shikamaru arc.

Apparently its been dubbed till episode 313.

That i don't know. But he was the lead for Boruto and he's done most of my favorite fights (sasuke/dedeira, kakashi/obito, taka/bee, jiraiya/pain). I just love the "choreography" in his fights.

Taka_Naruto_Shippuuden_119-120_XviD.gif

dUcDN8Y.gif

If anybody on their team would do Naruto/Sasuke I would hope for it to be him
193887-sakura_reg.gif

Him and Norio =
x5RuXdc.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Disney XD aired the first 97 episodes, ending their run in 2011. They held the rights until last year though. A lot of the series was aired at a ridiculous time of night too.

SoulUnison

Banned
Disney XD aired the first 97 episodes, ending their run in 2011. They held the rights until last year though. A lot of the series was aired at a ridiculous time of night too.

Disney's treatment of Naruto was terrible.
It was like they picked it up because they knew it was popular, but they didn't want to have to actually "dirty their hands" dealing with that weird "anime stuff."

They just sort of did a token job of it and sent the series out to die.

It was just such an obvious "We're doing this because this is where the money is but we're obviously condescending to it."

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
At this point I am more hyped for Ninja Storm 4 than anything the anime can offer, lol.

SolVanderlyn

Ninjas have crossed over into One Piece, my friends

Top Bottom