• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

jorgejjvr

OMG

YES!!!

http://www.shonenjump.com/next_generation/index_tablet.html

next.png

jorgejjvr

It's Shonen jump, I'm guessing Manga

I hope kishi is back... If not all he has to say is 'it's canon' if someone else goes for the ride, and I'll take it.

But I really want him

Change if heart perhaps?

I mean maybe once a month or something, let him rest more

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
It's not even that I think Kishi's necessary for it to be good, I'm just a huge goober who values canonocity above quality.

Part 3 incoming.

Kishi started sucking. Not saying a series without Kishi would be for sure better, but i'm not exactly worried if he's not involved.

Shouta

Chuunin Exam Kishi would be best. Or another writer with Kishi providing supervision so it doesn't go off the rails, lol.

This might be the reason why the anime has been dragging its feet with canon material. They're essentially padding for time, for the upcoming manga sequel. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up animating the novels.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
gimme dem high tech ninjas son

aly

This might be the reason why the anime has been dragging its feet with canon material. They're essentially padding for time, for the upcoming manga sequel. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up animating the novels.

I hope not. Those novels were so bad.

About time they announced a Part 3. No way they'd let this cash cow die.
I'm not even speculating on writers and all that, I just want this in my life.

If it's Kishi then even better. But honestly I just want it to be someone (if it's someone else) that loves/respects the best aspects of Naruto. You ever know. Worth a shot.

I'm not even speculating on writers and all that, I just want this in my life.

If it's Kishi then even better. But honestly I just want it to be someone (if it's someone else) that loves/respects the best aspects of Naruto. You ever know. Worth a shot.
Eventually Naruto (the series) will die

some of you guys need to let it go D:

find something else... mark my words one day it will die *old man shakes fists

Also Perriot doesn't know how to make Naruto filler arcs.... at least Toei (who has its own problems) keeps their filler arcs reasonable to the series lore

I'd rather a part 3 exist with some chance it will be entertaining than not exist :p

And I watch everything good!

I am just saying that I highly doubt Kishi is making this

so some people will take a chance of having a series not done by him, while others will be skeptical.... then again Kishi has some points of criticism by some fans (particualrly the last few arcs) for plot reasons and the dude already jumped the shark long ago so this is like a clean slate in the direction they can take anyway

FZZ

Banned
Knew there would be a part 3, too much money for it to not have one. Plus looking at Dragon Ball Super they probably wanna strike it while the iron is hot especially coming off a successful movie.

aly

I mean, I really can't see this being worse than the last 4 or so years of Naruto.

I guess that's one way to view it. Only way to go is up. Although, if Kishi had went full on trolling with Sasuke and Sakura's relationship then we could've got a lot of entertainment. But nooo it just had to be a bunch of misunderstandings.

Just let it die man.

Although I like the idea of having a younger cast again, even though it seems like there would be no stakes with how Naruto and Sasuke are basically gods.

Just let it die man.

Although I like the idea of having a younger cast again, even though it seems like there would be no stakes with how Naruto and Sasuke are basically gods.

I'd say this would be the hardest thing to tackle with a new series. Having a villain that will not get destroyed by Naruto and Sasuke. One way would be concentrating on the new gen t do the fighting (although I would not like the older cast being shunned) or another could be taking away Naruto and Sasuke's god like powers. Even then, EMS Sasuke and BM Naruto are pretty powerful.

There's a million bullshit writing ways to figure out how to get rid of sasuke and naruto power. Never underestimate. I still think it would be a great series of Naruto died early on. I love him but his death would accelerate the show. Just make up some shit like the planet is dying and it needs energy to survive. Naruto sacrifices himself by giving all his chakra to the planet. He comes one with the planet and ceases to exist (also makes it easy for him to appear in the future in a star or in the water or some weird shit lol). Then Sasuke goes out on a mission to find out what caused it. Kids get training. New threat unearthed that is hard to defeat because it's not some singular power.

Other strong ninja's emerge. blahblah. I just thought about it for 18 seconds. Imagine it was my job lol.

rrc1594

There's a million bullshit writing ways to figure out how to get rid of sasuke and naruto power. Never underestimate. I still think it would be a great series of Naruto died early on. I love him but his death would accelerate the show. Just make up some shit like the planet is dying and it needs energy to survive. Naruto sacrifices himself by giving all his chakra to the planet. He comes one with the planet and ceases to exist (also makes it easy for him to appear in the future in a star or in the water or some weird shit lol). Then Sasuke goes out on a mission to find out what caused it. Kids get training. New threat unearthed that is hard to defeat because it's not some singular power.

Other strong ninja's emerge. blahblah. I just thought about it for 18 seconds. Imagine it was my job lol.

Hmmm ain't no Dragon Balls to bail people out Naruto. Killing Naruto off could be risky. It may just be me, but man I would love to see how Naruto and Sasuke got to where they are. I guess I'm just still salty, because we didn't get a lot of Team 7

Don't me wrong I love Naruto by I feel like it's the perfect catalyst. It gets one of the mega strong people out of the picture. It could influence the kids actions. It kickstarts the story into high gear asap. Emotional impact. Sasuke can act as surrogate father to boruto which is a cool dynamic. And so on and so forth.

Also Sasuke can be Hokage. People will rage at the thought of getting rid of Naruto but I feel like the impact is worth it.

Top Bottom