• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Lmao the reaching.

Tenten in part 1 said that to part 1 Gaara's defenses. There goes the credibility of that statement.

Where is it ever shown that rotation can deflect Bijuu attacks. Furthermore the reflection of attacks is weak from feats shown in the manga. It also can be easily disrupted by simply stopping the person from rotating in the first place.

Khezu

Fuck eye bullshit.
I want Naruto jr to bust out Uzimaki chakra chains.

Their feats are so powerful, and what they do and how they work is so vague, you could just do w/e with them.

But mostly, they look cool.

rambis

Banned
Fuck eye bullshit.
I want Naruto jr to bust out Uzimaki chakra chains.

Their feats are so powerful, and what they do and how they work is so vague, you could just do w/e with them.

But mostly, they look cool.
Exactly. There's so many KKG and ability in the story that gets overlooked for eye powers.

Sai

Where is it ever shown that rotation can deflect Bijuu attacks.
I'm sure he's talking about when Neji partially deflected all that Kyūbi chakra Naruto had mustered at the end of their battle during the Chūnin Exam Main Matches. Though that wasn't completely successful—even though Naruto took the brunt of that exchange, Neji's defense was still overwhelmed.

To be fair though, due to how fast Naruto was approaching, that Kaiten only just gotten started. It's not a truly absolute defense though, as it can only parry what the expelled chakra can obstruct before the user spins around. There are certainly attacks powerful enough to breach that first step.

EhoaVash

Haven't been following the naruto news other than storm 4 since december. any new news? update? regarding the part 3 boruto manga or anything

rambis

Banned
Haven't been following the naruto news other than storm 4 since december. any new news? update? regarding the part 3 boruto manga or anything
We got in January that it was gonna be fully canon and that Kishimoto would be heavily involved. The one shot should be coming soon at the very least.

Arabesque

Nope. Which is tragic since it's suppose to come out in spring

Why's it tragic lol? Jump manga getting announced when they actually start happens like at most a month in advance and at least a week earlier.

We wont be getting news until we are close to spring.

rambis

Banned
Can you KKG summon a Kaiju or Megazord? Checkmate all other KKG.
Apparently the byakugan is key to a power that can destroy the world, so yeah checkmate. The eye shit has really ran its course though. No more retcons or undiscovered eye powers please for part 3.

12751088_948527648518214_2132058338_n.jpg

These fillers are truly remarkable.

Fj0823

What the fuck, are they seriously using Jiraiya in filler?

This filler is about Tsunade dreaming about reading a book from Jiraiya, in the book, The Uchihas and Minato never died, so we see the story unfold in a "what if" scenario.

Yes, it is bullshit

darknil

So the alternate reality filler ended on the anime. Now it seems an Itachi story will be told. I think I red somewhere that it was based on the novel.. Can anyone confirm and tell if it's good? Been wanting to watch some naruto animé for a while.

tumblr_o37xpoILeu1se015qo1_540.gif

Only worthwhile scene in the longest filler arc.

So the alternate reality filler ended on the anime. Now it seems an Itachi story will be told. I think I red somewhere that it was based on the novel.. Can anyone confirm and tell if it's good? Been wanting to watch some naruto animé for a while.

The novel is mostly a retread, with more Itachi glorification. The made Fugaku OOC iirc. I reckon it will be better to watch simply because its related to canon to a greater extent. Oh and Itachi has a girlfriend.

SoulUnison

Banned
The novel is mostly a retread, with more Itachi glorification. The made Fugaku OOC iirc. I reckon it will be better to watch simply because its related to canon to a greater extent. Oh and Itachi has a girlfriend.

Huh. I always assumed there was something going on between him and Shisui.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Boruto's new design for that manga thing coming out.

tumblr_o3u940paSS1tltr42o1_540.png
Lacks the finesse of Kishi's work, but reminds me of early Naruto's style.

Yado

From an almost upskirt to an actual upskirt. Fucking gross.

This guy's designs are terrible and his characters are ugly.

edit:
Bolt's face lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kmnIjMz.gif

Fj0823

I like Sarada's fuck yeah expression

I dislike everything from the neck down.

Boruto's face looks like a South Park Character, also what happened to his leaf shaped hairdo?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They mentioned that he killed his lover way early in the series.

Top Bottom