• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

iNllmOO.jpg

April 21/22 Kishi one shot (apparently concerning Mitsuki)
Two weeks later, first issue of Boruto.

Looking forward to the Kishi chapter.
Judging by the way Sakura and Sasuke are allowing Sarada to walk out of the house those two must be shitty ass parents. At least she's not dressed as bad as Anko.

rambis

Banned
Judging by the way Sakura and Sasuke are allowing Sarada to walk out of the house those two must be shitty ass parents. At least she's not dressed as bad as Anko.
She's transformed into a slut since the movie. Maybe Boruto becoming a man was the other secret ending.

I think you should read the ending of the manga first (you have around 20 chapters left iirc). Then read Gaiden (10 chapters).
If I find a good enough place to find them what chapter should I be starting at? The way they got rid of Madara, was the most anticlimactic thing I've ever fucking read...I expected an epic fight scene, but no, Black Zetsu fucks him over. Dude just shouts Kaguya and punches a hole in his chest. Why does Madara die to a hole in his chest and Obito just brushes that shit off?

Khezu

If I find a good enough place to find them what chapter should I be starting at? The way they got rid of Madara, was the most anticlimactic thing I've ever fucking read...I expected an epic fight scene, but no, Black Zetsu fucks him over. Dude just shouts Kaguya and punches a hole in his chest. Why does Madara die to a hole in his chest and Obito just brushes that shit off?

Cause Madara was a punk, and Obito was the true hero of the series.

Cause Madara was a punk, and Obito was the true hero of the series.
Obito:"Kakashi! Look at this hole in my chest, I don't even feel pain anymore motherfucker!"
Madara: "GYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
Nuff. Fuckin. Said.
Chapter 681:
What the fuck? What the fucking fuck am I fucking reading?
KMzYj.gif

Motherfuckers are just acting out a script? KIshi. How fucking dare you.

rambis

Banned
The war ending is hated by a lot of people. Incredibly lazy writing. Kishi basically copied the same switcharoo from Obito to Madara and did it again from Madara to Kaguya.

Because black zetsu took control of his body.

Does Kishi like Idol Master or some shit? I need to know why he rushed that.

The Kaguya plotline is something that is part of Gaiden and Boruto. Its a combination of Kishi not knowing how to end Madara and also providing plot for future parts.

Because black zetsu took control of his body.

The Kaguya plotline is something that is part of Gaiden and Boruto. Its a combination of Kishi not knowing how to end Madara and also providing plot for future parts.
Don't even get me started on black zetsu. Can we please just say that Kishi can't write? Why make excuses for the guy.

phaze

Please tell me good consistent and not a monkey is guaranteed to fling shit at you consistent.

It goes without speaking that its consistent with that last chapter you read.

Although no, sorry, I lied. It's not consistent. There is one particular event that even in this sea of bad writing, stands out, like a shining tower. Unforgettable, forever famous, forever etched into the history of not only manga but into the history of literature itself.

Although no, sorry, I lied. It's not consistent. There is one particular event that even in this sea of bad writing, stands out, like a shining tower. Unforgettable, forever famous, forever etched into the history of not only manga but into the history of literature itself.

Are you talking about the
statue hand gesture after the final battle?
Yeah, that was lolworthy, but ultimately forgettable.

Anyway, I still really loved the last 6-7 chapters. The agonizing hype and speculation felt week by week as
Naruto and Sasuke had their final showdown
was incredible.
That fight
is the only reason I'm still hyped to watch the anime through it's finale.

Jaded don't read

are you talking about DMS Kakashi, Obito being immortal and Rin > Kaguya

Glorious.

Welfare

Are you talking about the
statue hand gesture after the final battle?
Yeah, that was lolworthy, but ultimately forgettable.

Anyway, I still really loved the last 6-7 chapters. The agonizing hype and speculation felt week by week as
Naruto and Sasuke had their final showdown
was incredible.
That fight
is the only reason I'm still hyped to watch the anime through it's finale.

I think they mean
everything between COOLEST GUY and sealing Kaguya.

FYI, coolest guy was a mistranslation or misinterpretation. Naruto was talking about the Obito who dreamt of being a Hokage, would not abandon his friends for anything etc.

How the fuck is this worse than the fucking anime I just finished watching? Kishi whom I'm hoping is going to get banished to writers hell when he dies is rich. Literature died for his sins.

If based Kishi didn't want shit thrown at him then the man should've written a better manga. You don't see me shit posting about Miura or Araki in the Jojo and Berserk threads.

phaze

But Araki is a hack and the fight against Dio in SC has about as much asspulls and nonsense as the ending stages of Naruto.
00w1scx.png

And let's not pretend like, at least the first 3 parts, have something resembling nuanced characters or deep storylines. People give it a pass because "haha it's Jojo, it's funny" .

Kishi never devolved into MotW format so he is automatically better.

But Araki is a hack and the fight against Dio in SC has about as much asspulls and nonsense as the ending stages of Naruto.
00w1scx.png

And let's not pretend like, at least the first 3 parts, have something resembling nuanced characters or deep storylines. People give it a pass because "haha it's Jojo, it's funny" .

Kishi never devolved into MotW format so he is automatically better.
Jojo is only saved from the meat axe cause I like Dio and Joseph Joestar. I have my complaints especially with SC but that has never made me go what the fuck is this horse shit like Naruto has. Don't even get me started on the Battle Tendency ending. That's the fucking mother of all asspulls.

Khezu

The last several chapters are consistently something alright lol.

It all kinda makes up for it just for Sasuke's reaction to it all.
Like he finally got to feel how the readers felt for all his bullshit.

Considering how you felt about most other Naruto females, I doubt Salad is going to change your mind on anything.
I like a few actually, but god damn they got done dirty in this thing. I like Ten Ten, Hinata and Shizune to name a few, but shit they don't have megazords so they're useless. Temari is cool but hey female, nothing. At least she has a summon that was used once that might not even be canon.

Top Bottom