• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Considering how you felt about most other Naruto females, I doubt Salad is going to change your mind on anything.

What has she done to doubt her character? She's by far one of the best aspects from this new-era Boruto project. So much so that I would rather
the show be about her becoming Hokage over Naruto-Jr.-fucks-up-the-Series!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kishi should just make everyone asexual
They basically are. There's Sasukesexuals and Sakurasexuals, and Hinata.

Nobody else shows any real romantic interest in anyone else.

They basically are. There's Sasukesexuals and Sakurasexuals, and Hinata.

Nobody else shows any real romantic interest in anyone else.
But all those fools find someone once Sasuke and Sakura find each other. Nobody else gave a fuck about Naruto sexually though. What the hell happened to Konohamaru? He was there, then he wasn't. He's not even in the dream world.

But all those fools find someone once Sasuke and Sakura find each other. Nobody else gave a fuck about Naruto sexually though. What the hell happened to Konohamaru? He was there, then he wasn't. He's not even in the dream world.

He's too underage to be fighting in the war irc. Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the shelters with the other non-combatants.

The kid knows the rasengan though.

And? A big part of what fucked up the Ninja world as Naruto knows it was a by-product of the using child-soldiers to fight their wars and battles, scarring them up for life and creating a ripple effect through entire generations of conflicts. Hell, even using the teen-aged Ninjas as soldiers is pretty fucked, but what can you do? Point is, Konoha ain't sending pre-teens into a damn war.

rambis

Banned
Have you watched The Last yet?

tumblr_o4jdef9g2B1u83opwo1_1280.jpg

canon soon *_*

Guys let just hope that it's Ninja kids doing Ninja shit okay

This. With the older generation also having some part in keeping ninja peace. It will be good if handled properly. Shame about the art though.

kiba_x_tamaki_by_fu_reiji-d9m3qbr.jpg

Kiba is going out with Tamaki (ninja cat girl that supplied Uchiha with weapons)
Shino is the new academy teacher.

Gaara's kid going by the eye rings?

I actually like Sarada's look in the latest image.

Tbh I like it more than her previous design but Kishi's design is still the best. I liked how he combined elements of Sasuke and Sakura in her design.

Wait you sure? I thought he did? Wasn't he with tenten

Are they together? What i got from that scene was that he was flirting with her? If they were together she would already know he was lying about the hokage lol
I searched the Naruto wikia and it says they are lovers:

Many years later, he settles in a home with Tamaki. The two have many dogs and cats, the former of which being the pups of an elderly Akamaru.

Also there is some spin offs (that I never heard before) that tackles their relationship years before the epilogue.

From Rai no Sho (one of the two special booklets given to visitors of the Naruto Exhibition in Japan):

"As they began another walk, Kiba ran into Tamaki and the two had an immediate strong mutual attraction to each other. As Kiba walked with her, he was stopped by Akamaru who fruitlessly tried to drag him away from her in a fit of over-protectiveness."

From Konoha Hiden: The Perfect Day for a Wedding (original story written by Shō Hinata and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It is the fourth book of the Naruto Hiden series):

"However, Tamaki's presence defused the situation and puts Kiba in a love-struck stupor. As Kiba proceeds to successfully woo Tamaki he is reminded of his mission but still continues his own personal mission. As Tamaki leads them to the enigmatic Beekeeper, Kiba doesn't notice the dirty looks the ninneko give him for his relationship with Tamaki."

rrc1594

Kiba is a bum, man got farted on then took an L. He was never coming back from that

Kiba- "You know I almost be the Hokage in fight when we were young"

Random Girl- "It was close match? How did you lose?"

Kiba- "That don't really matter"

5c9fff0bb71d30d182f0b7bd9bdfdb98.jpg

Shino is a cameo lol

Worst when he wanted to be Hokage and most of the K11 didn't give a fuck. He better be in a relationship with Tamaki, otherwise he's been in the friendzone for like 4 years.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Team 8 is the most shafted of the K11 by far. Hinata barely did anything and got more focus than the other three (including Kurenai) combined.

Kiba was awesome in the Sound Five arc, but never did anything again. :/

Team 8 is the most shafted of the K11 by far. Hinata barely did anything and got more focus than the other three (including Kurenai) combined.

Kiba was awesome in the Sound Five arc, but never did anything again. :/
Kurenai got knocked up is her excuse and we never even saw her kid I assume? She was the most useless team captain in my opinion. I honestly think Team 8 would've been better off getting Kiba's mom and her Big Boss hound as leader. Both Kakashi and Azuma put in work. Kurenai? Nothing, got some roses from Azuma. Train your students so they don't die god damn it. Thank god those three were really good sensory types.

Chapter 687:

Obitoes dead. Man grew up a loser, became a confused mess of a human and died a hero. He redeemed himself, but man, what a messy ride that was. At least he got a better send off than Madara, unless they revive his lower torso using the reanimation jutsu. You know...thank god I already know Naruto calling Obito the "coolest guy" is a mistranslation cause holy shit, the blood on Obitoes hands is massive. You don't just white wash that shit.

You see her kid actually.

Obito will never be redeemed he's trash tier
"Don't make fun of Obito...to me, he's the coolest guy." Dust in the wind Naruto, dust in the fucking wind. I hope Shikamaru is helping her raise that kid. You know what. I kind of would've just preferred if they didn't show Obito talking to Rin in the after life. Just leave it up to the viewer. Seems sappy as fuck this way. Dude died with some form of dignity intact, this just takes some of it away.

I would hope he's the childs teacher but we wouldn't know that because of the rushed ending. Guess its up to the new manga to decide
He better be playing Shoji with that kid. It's such a part of his character that he needs to pass that shit down. The conversations he had with his dad and Azuma helped turn him into husbando material. So....spirit Obito, comes back as a kid, talks to Kakashi and gives him two working Sharingan eyes...why couldn't Obito just do that shit before he died?

He better be playing Shoji with that kid. It's such a part of his character that he needs to pass that shit down. The conversations he had with his dad and Azuma helped turn him into husbando material.
He'll always be my favorite character glad he never was out if focus. One of the few characters id say thay goy developed really well

Top Bottom