• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

He'll always be my favorite character glad he never was out if focus. One of the few characters id say thay goy developed really well
Shikamaru is legit the best written character in Naruto in my opinion. He's the one character where I'm never flipping out over. His Hidan arc was fucking top notch. That cigarette lighting scene with ghost Azuma was legit. The face Sasuke makes when Kakashi shows up with a Susanoo is hilarious.
You guys make fun of Kiba but just wait when he becomes hokage after Naruto
Kiba will probably just have to be content fetching Shikamaru's newspaper.

Shikamaru is legit the best written character in Naruto in my opinion. He's the one character where I'm never flipping out over. His Hidan arc was fucking top notch. That cigarette lighting scene with ghost Azuma was legit. The face Sasuke makes when Kakashi shows up with a Susanoo is hilarious.

Yup the hidan arc is my highlight for shippuden.

We all made a face when he showed up with a susanoo

Yup the hidan arc is my highlight for shippuden.

We all made a face when he showed up with a susanoo
And Naruto rubs it in by telling Sasuke it's even cooler than his. Not to mention that Kakashi can just pass through shit like Obito. Dude caught up with the aid of sheer eye hax powers.

Chapter 691:

Kaguya just got sealed up. Pierrot is going to have to put some effort into making the Kaguya fight into an entertaining fight.

And Naruto rubs it in by telling Sasuke it's even cooler than his. Not to mention that Kakashi can just pass through shit like Obito. Dude caught up with the aid of sheer eye hax powers.

Chapter 691:

Kaguya just got sealed up. Pierrot is going to have to put some effort into making the Kaguya fight into an entertaining fight.
Oooooo you almost done. Can't wait to hear ur opinion on 692-699

rrc1594

That power-up ass pull was stupid

Salty Sasuke was the best. A perfect Susanoo lol
Kakashi's like, "Lemme get in on some of this Megazord action." Dude had it for like 2 seconds and perfectly knew how to use the god damn thing.

693:

Sasuske's like "you're my boy and all Nardo, but you've got too much power. For the good of the world I've got to take your ass out." Roughly 20 fucking seconds of Naruto saving the fucking world. Sasuke. Dude. What the fuck is your fucking problem? YOOOOOO THIS MOTHERFUCKER PUNCHED THAT BITCH IN HER HEART!! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK DO THESE TWO HAVE A FUCKING KID!!!!??? Next page....it was a fucking genjutsu...."How don't see what she likes about me, honestly I'm not interested in her at all." This is like one of those crazy BET stories or something...

Welfare

tumblr_o4jnsel1ZZ1ueh300o1_1280.jpg

Guy changed Sarada's outfit again lol
Tender moments with Oro and Mitsuki xD

Oro is actually in a women's body?

Holy shit he is the mother.

ghstwrld

Kakashi's like, "Lemme get in on some of this Megazord action." Dude had it for like 2 seconds and perfectly knew how to use the god damn thing.

693:

Sasuske's like "you're my boy and all Nardo, but you've got too much power. For the good of the world I've got to take your ass out." Roughly 20 fucking seconds of Naruto saving the fucking world. Sasuke. Dude. What the fuck is your fucking problem? YOOOOOO THIS MOTHERFUCKER PUNCHED THAT BITCH IN HER HEART!! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK DO THESE TWO HAVE A FUCKING KID!!!!??? Next page....it was a fucking genjutsu...."How don't see what she likes about me, honestly I'm not interested in her at all." This is like one of those crazy BET stories or something...

x5RuXdc.png

693:

Bwhaha! Nd they still wind up together. If i had know all it took was for me to try md kill her three times i would've been engaged alot sooner

693:

Hahaha, my exactly thoughts back then.

Sasuke's like Kanye West, dude just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. His speech about destroying the past makes no god damn sense. What the fuck do you mean "Destroy the past?" You're so obsessed with the fucking past that you can't even see the present. His Hokage just comes off as a genocidal maniac.

brinstar

Looking back, I think it would've been better if Kishimoto had separated Akatsuki from the Obito & Madara stuff. He could've had Obito undercover in Akatsuki as Tobi but working for his own faction (Madara) and then when Pain falls, integrate Kisame and Zetsu into new his gang.

I realize this doesn't actually change that much but I think it would've been cleaner because this way Pain gets to keep his stature as the leader of Akatsuki and the Madara/Obito stuff could've had its own room to come into its own. By the time the Madara stuff is brought into the manga Akatsuki is seriously, seriously long in the tooth and the comic is practically bursting at the seams trying to explain how it all ties into Madara's plan (like Kisame meeting Madara who is actually Obito who is also the Mizukage, etc)

Ray Down

Banned
"Sharingames son!"

Let have eyes that can literally warp reality, cause someone to be in a infinite loop till they accept reality (or whatever the caster wants?). Giant skeleton armors each with a different main weapon. Also said eyes will make you insane or more evil/hate if you lose a love one.. or something of the nature.

Let have eyes that can literally warp reality, cause someone to be in a infinite loop till they accept reality (or whatever the caster wants?). Giant skeleton armors each with a different main weapon. Also said eyes will make you insane or more evil/hate if you lose a love one.. or something of the nature.
Not to mention Danzo's infinite respawn jutsu arm..."Holy shit I fucked up, luckily this arm gives me infinite quarters."

These two stupid motherfuckers blew a god damn arm off. This ain't FMA dumbasses lol you can't just go to Winrei and get some fucking automail.

I had that fight imagined in my head since the beginning of shippuden...i didn't expect a clash of the titans syle fight. The only good part about that fight to me was when they ran ouy of chakara

I'm with you. 698 and 699 were beautiful. 700 was a good intro to the new gen as well.
Cause that's pretty much when Sasuke goes from Chris Brown circa 5 years ago combined with Anakin Skywalker to a fucking normal bloke. It took all that shit for Sasuke to just have a proper conversation with Naruto and just act like a normal bloke. Dude should've done that after ghost Itachi died...again.

Can't wait to see it animated. There's no movie in production this year and all of the all-stars are available. It's going to be glorious. Take it home Pierrot.

Oh my god that Itachi forehead flick that Sasuke did to Sakura is the trollingest troll shit I've ever fucking seen. "I'm going to travel the world to redeem myself, don't come with me." When the fuck do they find the time to even conceive Sarada? Is Sarada just a fucking clone made from Hashirama cells? I can not, absolutely not, see these two fucking idiots fucking. What the fuck at Shino's Star Trek visor, he maintaining warp cores now?

Ray Down

Banned
Oh my god that Itachi forehead flick that Sasuke did to Sakura is the trollingest troll shit I've ever fucking seen. "I'm going to travel the world to redeem myself, don't come with me." When the fuck do they find the time to even conceive Sarada? Is Sarada just a fucking clone made from Hashirama cells? I can not, absolutely not, see these two fucking idiots fucking.

I don't even think Kishi knows...

That forehead thing comes back in the spin-off in the best way.
tumblr_inline_o3u9dxmiUd1talnvf_540.jpg

Its stated in Gaiden that Sarada was conceived when Sasuke and Sakura went together on a journey. Sakura got pregnant during the travels and Sarada was born.

Ray Down

Banned
How the fuck is Anko even still alive? And why does it look like after Kabuto beat her ass she just ran towards food as an emotional coping mechanism?

She had the gag about eating sweets, Kishi just made the gag more a part of her. Also I think her name even means sweets or some sort of pastry.

The ending just sort of continues some gag's with people. Shino basically has a job, where people are constantly ignored, Kiba still complains about Naruto.

Furyous

How the fuck is Anko even still alive? And why does it look like after Kabuto beat her ass she just ran towards food as an emotional coping mechanism?

The cursed seal keeps metabolism in check as it chakra siphons off carbs in order to keep it at bay.
I'm joking of course.

What was Anko supposed to do after everything ended and times were peaceful? Does she still have her Snake jutsus? Snakes probably look at her like food now.

She had the gag about eating sweets, Kishi just made the gag more a part of her. Also I think her name even means sweets or some sort of pastry.

The ending just sort of continues some gag's with people. Shino basically has a job, where people are constantly ignored, Kiba still complains about Naruto.
She did? I don't even remember that. I guess since the anime didn't really focus on her I don't even remember much of her character. Kurenai's kid presses F to pay his respect to Azuma, good kid.

Top Bottom