• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Ray Down

Banned
To me her greatest accomplishment is laying on the ground for like 40 episodes after Kabuto beat her up, shit was just hilarious. Does Sasuke go to the Goku school of being an absentee dad?

Goku has better excuses than Sasuke, since you know being dead at times.

But hey Gohan has Piccolo any way.

The only manga dad Sasuke better than is fucking Ging, that guys is the true deadbeat dad of all.

To me her greatest accomplishment is laying on the ground for like 40 episodes after Kabuto beat her up, shit was just hilarious. Does Sasuke go to the Goku school of being an absentee dad?

Please

In%20between%20the%20Cracks%202D_zpsck5hw7ty.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Goku has better excuses than Sasuke, since you know being dead at times.

But hey Gohan has Piccolo any way.

The only manga dad Sasuke better than is fucking Ging, that guys is the true deadbeat dad of all.

Ging at least had a nice conversation with Gon, the Sause just poked his kid's forehead and left.

Cause that's pretty much when Sasuke goes from Chris Brown circa 5 years ago combined with Anakin Skywalker to a fucking normal bloke. It took all that shit for Sasuke to just have a proper conversation with Naruto and just act like a normal bloke. Dude should've done that after ghost Itachi died...again.

Oh my god that Itachi forehead flick that Sasuke did to Sakura is the trollingest troll shit I've ever fucking seen. "I'm going to travel the world to redeem myself, don't come with me." When the fuck do they find the time to even conceive Sarada? Is Sarada just a fucking clone made from Hashirama cells? I can not, absolutely not, see these two fucking idiots fucking. What the fuck at Shino's Star Trek visor, he maintaining warp cores now?

This man knows the truth. Sasuke is shit.

And Sasuke is a worse father than Goku, that's pretty much clear after Naruto Gaiden.

Naruto is a bit of an awkward dad. I think Kishi could of explained his Hokage duties better.

The man can also redeem himself by actually being there and raising his kid. He's like a fucked up Tyler Perry movie dad or something by just skipping out on his family.

Dude, you don't even know the reason.

Ray Down

Banned
No, there was very clear reason given to Sasuke's absence.

It's a bad one, there's NO REASON why Sasuke shouldn't of had SOME contact with Sarada, NONE. The mission doesn't mean he can't send, gifts, letters, or even visit like once a year.

I would accept Sasuke being some emotionally distance and just doesn't know how to handle being a dad or some shit. But Kishi never bring up a point like that up, he just throws all the issues under a rug that he was on an important mission and wants us to accept it because Naruto and Sakura do, instead of good writing.

Exactly. If anything narutos a worse father to me.

Naruto was THERE, Boruto has real memories and photo's with him and his family. He keeps contact with him though messages, email.

Naruto even sends clones at least to try to spend some time when he can. Yes it should be himself, it's only not because Kishi trying to make it a realistic situation about a dad not being around because of his job (Naruto basically a governor) and doesn't do enough to justify it. But there more justification for Naruto then whatever shit Kishi try to pull with Sasuke.

It better make sense. Which chapter of Naruto Gaiden is said reason in?

Chapter 5

I find it idiotic he used his clones for everything but wont use one to sit at the damn hokages desk

I'm guessing its the principal.

It's a bad one, there's NO REASON why Sasuke shouldn't of had SOME contact with Sarada, NONE. The mission doesn't mean he can't send, gifts, letters, or even visit like once a year.

I would accept Sasuke being some emotionally distance and just doesn't know how to handle being a dad or some shit. But Kishi never bring up a point like that up, he just throws all the issues under a rug that he was on an important mission and wants us to accept it because Naruto and Sakura do, instead of good writing.

What are you talking about? The mission was in a different dimension.
I will agree that Kishi could of elaborated far more on what such a mission entailed for all those years but don't act like Sasuke did not return because he did not care. The very reason he left was to ensure peace in their world.

Your interpretation is wrong. Kishi couldn't be bothered to detail the mission as it would mean bringing up new plot points.

Why does adult Choji remind me of one of the guys from Megas XLR? Sarada lamenting and being jealous of everybody else cause they actually spend time with their dads is fucked to shit.

Wait so they're now in an era where they have portable fucking phones and Sasuke can't call up his family? Seriously? "I need to rebuild my clan" Sasuke fucking Uchiha can't even call his fucking family?

But Gaiden makes it seem like Sasuke has never seen or spoken to Sareda ever. Has he been in that dimension forever? Does he not even know he has a daughter?

He doesn't even care. I don't even remember this talk about dimensions but it doesn't seems he was stuck there. I bet he could go back whenever he wanted.

Honestly its sasukes fault and than its not. The reason is stupid.

Boruto movie spoilers

And him leaving yet again after solving the problem was more stupid

You'll learn more as you continue to read.
He's tracking some trace remnants of Kaguya and I think some sort of militarized white Zetsu army. Dude can still hug his damn daughter though. This is Sasuke. A person that was fucked up cause his brother didn't spend enough time with him, cause his parents and relatives were murdered and he seems to think that not seeing his kid ever is going to effect her positively? She's already a bit messed up and that's in the first chapter. She's got massive absentee dad issues.

He's tracking some trace remnants of Kaguya and I think some sort of militarized white Zetsu army. Dude can still hug his damn daughter though. This is Sasuke. A person that was fucked up cause his brother didn't spend enough time with him, cause his parents and relatives were murdered and he seems to think that not seeing his kid ever is going to effect her positively? She's already a bit messed up and that's in the first chapter. She's got massive absentee dad issues.
Lol ooooo man this is gnna be funny when u get to a certain part

Also the character who knows that sacrifices need to be made to maintain peace.

Also the character who knows that sacrifices need to be made to maintain peace.
Based on Gaiden the man practically sacrificed Sarada's sanity. She's stable, but at the same time if say in Boruto Shippuden they're chasing around Sarada trying to keep her from doing the same exact dumb shit her dad did I wouldn't be surprised at all. "how does this man feel about my mom? What really is there between the two of them." Yeah...she's got "I'm going to wreck shit" in her future.

Based on Gaiden the man practically sacrificed Sarada's sanity. She's stable, but at the same time if say in Boruto Shippuden they're chasing around Sarada trying to keep her from doing the same exact dumb shit her dad did I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I think you're exaggerating, though he clearly sacrificed his time with his family to protect their world. Naruto can relate to it, for reasons you will find out, and its why he calls him the greatest ninja.

I think you're exaggerating, though he clearly sacrificed his time with his family to protect their world. Naruto can relate to it, for reasons you will find out, and its why he calls him the greatest ninja.
I guess I just want the guy to be there for her. I chapter 10 it's clear he loves her, but yeesh, don't repeat Itachi's mistakes bruh. So it's obvious that Sasuke and Sakura had sex without kissing. Where's your fucking passion man?

I guess I just want the guy to be there for her. I chapter 10 it's clear he loves her, but yeesh, don't repeat Itachi's mistakes bruh.

Me too man. I want Naruto to be there for his kids as well. These two who lost their family at a young age deserve it, however reality can be harsh sometimes. Kishi wanted to reflect a bit of his personal life into these scenarios: he wanted to tell his kids that even if he is unable to spend much time with them due to the nature of his work, he still loves them dearly.

The problem is that Sasuke doesn't seem to suffer at all from this 'sacrifice', so in the end, it looks more like a vacation than sacrifice. I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoys it. He always liked to be lonely. xD

Me too man. I want Naruto to be there for his kids as well. These two who lost their family at a young age deserve it, however reality can be harsh sometimes. Kishi wanted to reflect a bit of his personal life into these scenarios: he wanted to tell his kids that even if he is unable to spend much time with them due to the nature of his work, he still loves them dearly.
Naruto at least tries. He uses shadow clones but it's better than nothing. The Sauce? Dude almost stabbed his daughter on sight. That's how long it's been since he's seen his kid.

brinstar

Does the Boruto movie go into how long Naruto spends from home? I mean surely he at least comes home for dinner every night. I can't imagine Boruto and Himawari are that estranged from him.

Does the Boruto movie go into how long Naruto spends from home? I mean surely he at least comes home for dinner every night. I can't imagine Boruto and Himawari are that estranged from him.
They at least know who their parents are. It's not on the same scale as with Sadara easily.

Naruto at least tries. He uses shadow clones but it's better than nothing. The Sauce? Dude almost stabbed his daughter on sight. That's how long it's been since he's seen his kid.

Shadow clones are not the solution. His kids were hurt when they found out.
Sasuke actually aimed the sword purposely away from Sarada. He wanted to make sure she wasn't another attacker like Shin. After all why would his daughter be in a secret meeting place that he only told Naruto? Sakura is taking care of Sarada and furthermore she has the sharingan.

They at least know who their parents are. It's not on the same scale as with Sadara easily.

Obviously. Its known exactly when Sasuke left (anywhere from when Sarada was 2-6 years) but his sacrifice is definitely bigger which is the entire reason Naruto places Sasuke as the greatest ninja.

Sometimes he stays over night to do work iirc. There's no breaks from the job either.

rambis

Banned
He was shown sleeping in the Kages office a few times. And I guess most of Borutos beef is that he leaves shadow clones behind instead of actually being there.

I get that shadow clones are not the answer I'm just stating that it's an attempt.granted yes Naruto could still use the same shadow clones to move a pen and stamp some fucking envelopes.

Top Bottom