• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

rambis

Banned
does Sasuke have any interaction with Sakura and Sarada in the movie?
A little. She disses him in the ending. Sarada that is.

Considering Sarada risked her life looking for her dad it's quite obvious that she wants him in her life. Especially since for the first two chapters of Gaiden she had massive identity issues. She didn't trust a single thing that was told to her and even wanted to make sure Karin of all people wasn't her mom. I just felt bad for her, which is something I really can't say for Boruto. I get his issues, but he should really just take a step back and compare his situation to Sarada and shut up cause it's not as bad. I kind of like that Itachi's head poke is a sign of love for them though. Sarada seemed so happy...Sakura...not so much. She was just like "would you fucking kiss me already." Still can't believe they haven't kissed yet. Uchiha sex must be like:
tumblr_m5yde5gvYD1rt29cgo1_400.gif
Sarada loves him, obviously. But doesn't seem to respect him. Theres one scene where Boruto/Mitsuki are going on about how cool Sasuke is and she coldly exclaims who could care about a man that couldn't become Hokage.

Considering Sarada risked her life looking for her dad it's quite obvious that she wants him in her life. Especially since for the first two chapters of Gaiden she had massive identity issues. She didn't trust a single thing that was told to her and even wanted to make sure Karin of all people wasn't her mom. I just felt bad for her, which is something I really can't say for Boruto. I get his issues, but he should really just take a step back and compare his situation to Sarada and shut up cause it's not as bad. I kind of like that Itachi's head poke is a sign of love for them though. Sarada seemed so happy...Sakura...not so much. She was just like "would you fucking kiss me already." Still can't believe they haven't kissed yet. Uchiha sex must be like:
tumblr_m5yde5gvYD1rt29cgo1_400.gif

Stop lying to yourself. Do you honestly think a married couple to which one of them said the reason their daughter exists is due to the connection of their hearts have not kissed?

Yes, Sakura didn't look happy at all:
uchiha_family_smile_by_sasu_saku_uchiha-d8zspsd.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2knf4iaauakgkoc8g4848gw44_640.png

( ¬_¬)

Mantis I speed consumed like the whole damn franchise over the course of like 3 months. Surely I'm a mad man. Besides if its not shown i can believe whatever the hell i want. Sakura was fine with it in Naruto Gaiden, but not at the end of Naruto.

Khezu

Lets all just hope this new manga is less dumb then Kishis nonsense.

More wave arc, less ridiculousness.
No aliens, no mangekyo, no zombies, no energy gundams.

Mantis I speed consumed like the whole damn franchise over the course of like 3 months. Surely I'm a mad man. Besides if its not shown i can believe whatever the hell i want. Sakura was fine with it in Naruto Gaiden, but not at the end of Naruto.

Give up, man. He is a big SasuSaku fan.

Khezu

Susanoo would have been fine if it remained a last resort trump card. Not the absolute go to weapon it became.
And also never got legs or wings.

rambis

Banned
Susanoo would have been fine if it remained a last resort trump card. Not the absolute go to weapon it became.
Its not exactly a goto. They don't seem to be able to just spam it whenever. Even with a Rinnegan Sasuke has a time limit that seemingly lasts a while.

In people who arent Edos, it seems to either be what you start the fight with or end it with.

Its not exactly a goto. They don't seem to be able to just spam it whenever. Even with a Rinnegan Sasuke has a time limit that seemingly lasts a while.
Sure seemed to be spamming the darn thing to me during the war. In fact i Still stand by what i said after it happened thay entire naruto vs sasuke fight shouldn't have happened then and there. How the hel sasuke had enough chakra to capture all 9 freaking beasts,fight and still tieis beyond ridiculous same for naruto

rambis

Banned
Sure seemed to be spamming the darn thing to me during the war. In fact i Still stand by what i said after it happened thay entire naruto vs sasuke fight shouldn't have happened then and there. How the hel sasuke had enough chakra to capture all 9 freaking beasts,fight and still tieis beyond ridiculous same for naruto
Sasuke? No he was actually very selective and had to extinguish it a few times. After he first used it in the combo with naruto he had to put it out. Couldn't use it again until about the same time period it took Kurama to recharge. Used it up until they pulled out the beasts and to shield IT. And then he couldn't use it till Vote 2 and then only for one attack basically. Pretty normal actually when compared to other powerups.

Sasuke? No he was actually very selective and had to extinguish it a few times. After he first used it in the combo with naruto he had to put it out. Couldn't use it again until about the same time period it took Kurama to recharge. Used it up until they pulled out the beasts and to shield IT. And then he couldn't use it till Vote 2 and then only for one attack basically. Pretty normal actually when compared to other powerups.
Hmm fair enough. So how did u feel about the fight than.

Didn't really care for much of anything from juubi obito up until kaguya. Naruto vs Sasuke was epic and alot better than I expected.
Yea i liked it i think my main problem was i kinda wanted it to start of..eh idk how to put it...slower? I guess, like the fight instantly became clash of the titans and i was just sitting there reading like...eh. i didn't get hyped until they were out of chakra and duking it out

I would agree if the maximum threat was the nine tails. I believe the wings are a reference to Tengu which the Uchiha/Susanoo have inspiration from.

rambis

Banned
Yea i liked it i think my main problem was i kinda wanted it to start of..eh idk how to put it...slower? I guess, like the fight instantly became clash of the titans and i was just sitting there reading like...eh. i didn't get hyped until they were out of chakra and duking it out
I like how it broke down as well. I think they had to parallel Hashi and Madara a bit cause theirs played out similarly.

lmao
KuGsj.gif

I love them together tbh.

Actually, I suppose it's more apt to say I like them as individuals and don't mind them being together. Plus Sarada is perfect.
I like what they created but not the journey to creating her. Hopefully that makes sense. I even like Sakura as a mom, it's just now I have a bone to pick with Sasuke over the dad thing. That and him being an asshole towards the end of Naruto.

Sarada amd shikadai are the only good things to come from any of the previous generation.

Ok and maybe himawari but we won't be seeing her unfortunately
Why no Himawari? Shikadai is fine, just wish he didn't act exactly like his dad. I'm not a fan of Chouchou though. I don't know who her mom is. I mean I know but I don't know why the hell those two characters hooked up. It's like Kishi just threw some fucking darts at a board and went "yeah those two will have a kid." Same with Ino and Sai, did those two even have a conversation with each other at any point during the anime or manga? Their kid is cute and I have no problem with her, I'm just a "how and why" person. If their kid is a he, then well he looks like a girl. Why does new Orochimaru look like a woman?

Yado

Well Himawari is a girl, she's not one of Bolt's peers and she looks like Hinata, thus she has a very low shot at being relevant.

Someone else is writing Boruto and she's Naruto's kid so she has those going for her I guess.

Why no Himawari? Shikadai is fine, just wish he didn't act exactly like his dad. I'm not a fan of Chouchou though. I don't know who her mom is. I mean I know but I don't know why the hell those two characters hooked up. It's like Kishi just threw some fucking darts at a board and went "yeah those two will have a kid." Same with Ino and Sai, did those two even have a conversation with each other at any point during the anime or manga? Their kid is cute and I have no problem with her, I'm just a "how and why" person. If their kid is a he, then well he looks like a girl. Why does new Orochimaru look like a woman?
Lets see if i can answer all this..

Hima is a no go for the most part because she is too young so we likely won't see her do shit even tho she actually inherited the eyes and is just more interesting...moving on

Choucho..i have nothing to say. Same for the mom because i don't remember who the hell she is. All i know is choji likes his chocolate..i dont blame him.

Shikadai being like his dad sucks but at least shikamaru is a well developed character so I'll take it.

Sai and ino did conversate he called her beautiful and he reminded her of sasuke. Still not enough but o well. And their son(who i thought was female) looks like casper the ghost.

Oro switches bodies remember not shocked there.

Orochimaru is a man's name and I'm a man even if I do gave a vagina. I guess he's gender fluid. You know it actually would've been more interesting if Kishi decided to main a female for his sequel series. Especially considering that Himawari is pretty much the embodiment of everything he fucked over in Naruto.

Ray Down

Banned

-She too young and a woman in Naruto. The only reason Sarada will get to do stuff is because she got those relevant eyes unlike Hima. She the daughter of the second most popular character plus they can just recycle shit Kishi wanted to do with Saskue with Sarada.

-Shikadai is fine, he just Shikamaru but diluted with water.

-Chouchou existence I swear is a name gag, her mother is some chick from the lightning who knew Bee that Choji never had an interaction with. The joke is Choji means heavy, Samui the mother or some name like that means lite and thats why Kishi paired them.

-Ino thought Sai was hot and Sai complemented her looks once and thats also probably the only interaction they ever had in the series, there kid the weirdest too me because it looks like hes never been in the sun and would burst into flame like Pete White if sun touched him.

-Oro used science or something, its like trying to explain Mayuri bullshit in bleach just say science.

Did you guys not watch Part 1 lol
giphy.gif

Its unclear what gender Oro is now though.
What the hell would his harem jutsu even be? Snakes wearing lipstick?
-She too young and a woman in Naruto. The only reason Sarada will get to do stuff is because she got those relevant eyes unlike Hima. She the daughter of the second most popular character plus they can just recycle shit Kishi wanted to do with Saskue with Sarada.

-Shikadai is fine, he just Shikamaru but diluted with water.

-Chouchou existence I swear is a name gag, her mother is some chick from the lightning who knew Bee that Choji never had an interaction with. The joke is Choji means heavy, Samui the mother or some name like that means lite and thats why Kishi paired them.

-Ino thought Sai was hot and Sai complemented her looks once and thats also probably the only interaction they ever had in the series, there kid the weirdest too me because it looks like hes never been in the sun and would burst into flame like Pete White if sun touched him.

-Oro used science or something, its like trying to explain Mayuri bullshit in bleach just say science.
I can't wait for Kishi to ruin Sarada by giving her a perfect Susanoo. Lol at Pete White. Both Ino and Sai are like the palest on the show. Hopefully they do a Shippuden with Boruto and then Himawari can do stuff. They could've time skipped to whatever period or just make her the oldest but nope.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's a body swapper with a deteriorating soul so I'd guess Orochimaru is a pretty gender fluid sort of person.

His original body was male though and that's the form he almost always reverts to.

Oro was the best part of Gaiden.

I would like to think he and Naruto stay in contact via email.
So he doesn't like Sasuke-kun anymore? From what I remember he wanted to witness how Sasuke changed the world. Would be hilarious as fuck if he became one of Sarada's playmates. "Sarada-chan, let me tell you about the times I tried to body rape your dear father."

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That sword seemed really out of left field and kind of out of place. Same with the ninja tools that the Gold and Silver brothers had.

That sword seemed really out of left field and kind of out of place. Same with the ninja tools that the Gold and Silver brothers had.
Seemed like Itachi had it out of plot convenience. Same can be said for those two brothers as well. Seems like since Obito couldn't logically get nine tails chakra any other way outside of just killing Naruto for it he had not other way but to do it through those tools. Their tools are just weird though and funny enough Ten Ten still has those things.

Sharpeye

So are we going to start a new thread for the Boruto manga or just change the OT?
Though chances are that it will still be appropriate.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So are we going to start a new thread for the Boruto manga or just change the OT?
Though chances are that it will still be appropriate.
Good question.

rambis

Banned
I need to wash Batman vs Superman out of my head. Will most likely watch The Last tonight...oy that fucking movie.

"Hey there's that mystical bullshit sword I've been looking for..."
My god I just got out. If it wasnt for the fact my date was a Batman fan I would've walked out. The Last is pretty bad too story wise but it has it is redeeming values. Watch the credits.
I hope Sarada doesn't get Mangekyo, she doesn't have any siblings to stop her from going blind .
She's already got her sharingan in one of the most tame ways we've seen. She will probably get a nice plot no jutsu into a mangeyko.

Khezu

Salad needs to take after uncle Kakashi and become the new copy ninja.
That's the only time I ever liked the sharingan.

I hope Sarada doesn't get Mangekyo, she doesn't have any siblings to stop her from going blind .

Chances of that happening with Sasuke and Sakura there is pretty low. Though since Sarada did awaken her sharingan from love perhaps she could gain MS in a similar manner? I was thinking Sakura's seal could grant Sarada a pseudo EMS.

SolVanderlyn

Salad needs to take after uncle Kakashi and become the new copy ninja.
That's the only time I ever liked the sharingan.
I like how the Copy Ninja only ever used like four moves, and his dogs. And one of them was a move he made up himself (the 'only one' he didn't copy)

I like how the Copy Ninja only ever used like four moves, and his dogs. And one of them was a move he made up himself (the 'only one' he didn't copy)
With his experience shouldn't Kakashi know a couple of dozen jutsu's? Also considering he killed Rin with the Chidori I'm kind of surprised he isn't emotionally scarred to the point where he can't use it.
boruto will die and himawari will become the new MC
I'd be ok with this. Just do a time skip immediately afterwards and see her training with Sasuke and Naruto or something and Hinata, just so Kishi can fuck Hinata over by allowing her daughter to beat her up with minimal effort.
Chances of that happening with Sasuke and Sakura there is pretty low. Though since Sarada did awaken her sharingan from love perhaps she could gain MS in a similar manner? I was thinking Sakura's seal could grant Sarada a pseudo EMS.
She'll get a Mangekyo and a Susanoo. What are the odds of her Susanoo looking like Nyutengu from Dead or Alive or having a boob window?

Watching The Last, liking it so far. Long haired Hinata is sexy as fuck. I actually like Hanabi in this. Hyuga's aren't even that boring, Jesus Kishi. All these girls fangirling for Naruto are really fucking with Hinata's flow. Her game is fucking nonexistent. Hey Sakura you're fighting a massive fucking crab, did you really think some fucking kunai would do anything to it? This creepy motherfucker took out the eyes of a 12 year old girl, fuck this guy.

Top Bottom