• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I thought Kakashi's copy ninja worked best when the opponent was weaving visible hand signs. Considering the level of opponents and the nature of their jutsus in Part 2 that just would not work.

I thought Kakashi's copy ninja worked best when the opponent was weaving visible hand signs. Considering the level of opponents and the nature of their jutsus in Part 2 that just would not work.
Wait so he can't memorize the signs he's mimicking and keep that jutsu for future use? If it's a Kekai Genkai it's off limits, but other stuff I assumed he memorized.

rambis

Banned
Wait so he can't memorize the signs he's mimicking and keep that jutsu for future use? If it's a Kekai Genkai it's off limits, but other stuff I assumed he memorized.
As you advance as a shinobi you use hand signs less and use them more discretely , supposedly. Its not explained very well. But yeah he definitely remembers techniques. His suiton for example.

As you advance as a shinobi you use hand signs less and use them more discretely , supposedly. Its not explained very well. But yeah he definitely remembers techniques. His suiton for example.
Makes sense. I rarely saw hand signs used passed a certain part in Shippuden so I guess you can't copy what you can't see. Regarding The Last. I'm starting to think that Hinata actually can fight cause she didn't get fucked up by this mook barrage like I though she would. She just got incapacitated by broken ass Tohnari, but that mob wasn't going to win against her. How many god damn times is Hinata going to have to knit that motherfucking scarf? Stop destroying it, fuck. Did Sasuke just fuck up like two halves of a meteor with Chidori?
lion-king-bowing-o.gif

rambis

Banned
Makes sense. I rarely saw hand signs used passed a certain part in Shippuden so I guess you can't copy what you can't see. Regarding The Last. I'm starting to think that Hinata actually can fight cause she didn't get fucked up by this mook barrage like I though she would. She just got incapacitated by broken ass Tohnari, but that mob wasn't going to win against her. How many god damn times is Hinata going to have to knit that motherfucking scarf? Stop destroying it, fuck. Did Sasuke just fuck up like two halves of a meteor with Chidori?
lion-king-bowing-o.gif
Yeah that sasuke scene is the best one. You seen the credits yet?

Those byakugan hacks.
Lol. Why the fuck isn't Sasuke at Naruto's wedding? Some fucking best friend you got there Naruto. Shikamaru's there. Fuck canon, Shikamaru is Naruto's best friend to me. Motherfucker can't even enjoy a moment to celebrate something with Naruto and whatever Sakura is to him at this point. Sasuke is strong but he's no Husbando, fuck that dude. Got to the credits scene. They seem like a sweet family...then Naruto becomes Hokage and well absenteeism sets in, but at least they have a good supportive base. Sasuke and Sakura on the other hand holy shit. Sakura might as well just keep telling Sarada that Sasuke is going to the deli to buy a pack of cigarettes. It seems like that'll get better, but damn.

rrc1594

The whole Sasuke was gone thing doesn't even make sense. It was just needless drama Kishi put in. It did add character to Sarada so it wasn't all bad. Him not seeing her for 13 years was dumb. When Naruto left to go see Sasuke it didn't take that long to find him, and he doesn't use cellphones because he is old-fashion like what!

I haven't watched Boruto yet, but is Sasuke in the village for good?

rambis

Banned
The whole Sasuke was gone thing doesn't even make sense. It was just needless drama Kishi put in. It did add character to Sarada so it wasn't all bad. Him not seeing her for 13 years was dumb. When Naruto left to go see Sasuke it didn't take that long to find him, and he doesn't use cellphones because he is old-fashion like what!

Its not drama. He's on his quest for redemption and being the danzo/itachi like Hokage that protects the village in the field. Naruto and Sasuke can sense each other pretty much anywhere. Yeah Sasuke is mostly in the village for Boruto.

Lol. Why the fuck isn't Sasuke at Naruto's wedding? Some fucking best friend you got there Naruto. Shikamaru's there. Fuck canon, Shikamaru is Naruto's best friend to me. Motherfucker can't even enjoy a moment to celebrate something with Naruto and whatever Sakura is to him at this point. Sasuke is strong but he's no Husbando, fuck that dude. Got to the credits scene. They seem like a sweet family...then Naruto becomes Hokage and well absenteeism sets in, but at least they have a good supportive base. Sasuke and Sakura on the other hand holy shit. Sakura might as well just keep telling Sarada that Sasuke is going to the deli to buy a pack of cigarettes. It seems like that'll get better, but damn.
The wedding was drawn beautifully. I had alot of nostalgia watching that.

It wasn't for thirteen years. Sarada is 11 in Gaiden. Sasuke leaves shortly before Naruto becomes Hokage so when Sarada is 4-6 years old.

The missions much like Naruto's absence doesn't make sense because Kishi did not go into detail.

Yeah, he returns near the beginning of the film.

The wedding was just the stills in the credits right? I'd hate to think I missed some animated parts of that. I wonder if they even invited the guy, but it's Naruto so you know he did.
"Sasuke bro, come to my wedding!"
"Fuck off, I'm redeeming myself."
"Sakura's going to be there too."
"...redeeming." throws cape over his shoulder and walks away.

Its one of the reasons why The Last got some negative reception: the lack of Sasuke, so much that fans complained and Kishi took note. Kishi should of written the script himself instead of letting SP write it.

I reckon thats why Boruto The Movie is so much more in tune with the characters and fandom.

Its one of the reasons why The Last got some negative reception: the lack of Sasuke, so much that fans complained and Kishi took note. Kishi should of written the script himself instead of letting SP write it.

I reckon thats why Boruto The Movie is so much more in tune with the characters and fandom.
I'm fine with Sasuke not being in it for the majority, but SP should've realized where Sasuke Should have been and just make smart decisions, but I guess SP is really incapable of making smart decisions. Sasuke not being at the wedding of all things was just fucking stupid.

I'm fine with Sasuke not being in it for the majority, but SP should've realized where Sasuke Should have been and just make smart decisions, but I guess SP is really incapable of making smart decisions. Sasuke not being at the wedding of all things was just fucking stupid.

The guy comes to the village for 30 secs and then thats it. Like what? Not to mention those seconds were heavily advertised before the movie giving fans the false idea that Sasuke would be a prominent character (along with the promo posters).

Its SP so its expected at this stage.

The guy comes to the village for 30 secs and then thats it. Like what? Not to mention those seconds were heavily advertised before the movie giving fans the false idea that Sasuke would be a prominent character (along with the promo posters).

Its SP so its expected at this stage.
"I'll save Konoha. Konaha saved."
"Want some tea Sasuke?"
"No time for tea, redeeming."

Kakashi: "Thanks for saving us Sasuke"
Kakashi: "...Sasuke.....motherfu"
"I raised you better than this Sasuke, you're shaming ghost Itachi."
"You're all only here cause of Niisan's sacrifice."
"Itachi didn't die for this you stupid motherfuc..."
I can actually picture Kakashi cursing his ass out too.

rambis

Banned
Kishi basically did write The Last. He had the staff completely rewrite and edit things multiple times. Lack of Sasuke is because it takes place in the time he was gone between chapter 699 and 700

Kishi basically did write The Last. He had the staff completely rewrite and edit things multiple times. Lack of Sasuke is because it takes place in the time he was gone between chapter 699 and 700
If he has time to save the place he's got time to go to the wedding.

So wait i just realized was sasuke there went sarada was born? I remember reading sakura amd karin went looking for him when it happened...but did they find him lol

So wait i just realized was sasuke there went sarada was born? I remember reading sakura amd karin went looking for him when it happened...but did they find him lol
That's a good question cause there weren't any pictures of the full family together in their house in Naruto Gaiden unless I'm badly mistaken.

Kishi himself explicitly said he did not write the script and expressed his content for being able to have written the entirety of the Boruto script.

If he has time to save the place he's got time to go to the wedding.

Pretty much. If he never showed up I could understand but showing up as a cameo is piss poor writing.

If anything Kishi vindicated Sakura, as she was right about everything in Gaiden, as Sarada realises.

Sasuke and Sakura went on a journey together. Sakura got pregnant during the journey and they happened to be near Karin's hideout and so that is where Sarada was born.

Khezu

Remember when Sakura destroyed her entire house because she got angry her 11 year old daughter asked her a question?

Huh? Naruto is Uzamaki, which stems from Senju lineage and ultimately rikudo senin. Hinata is Hyuuga who stems from Hamuras side. This was a plot point of The Last.

Right but the Senjus and Uzumakis coming from Hagoromo and the Hyugas coming from Hamura would make Naruto and Hinata cousins since Hamura and Hagoromo are brothers right?

rambis

Banned
Right but the Senjus and Uzumakis coming from Hagoromo and the Hyugas coming from Hamura would make Naruto and Hinata cousins since Hamura and Hagoromo are brothers right?
Maybe. I mean they already inbreed, it wouldn't be too far fetched.

How does one impregnate Kaguya anyway lol?

Top Bottom